Holiday Event: Lei'lira

The seven Duchies of Central Rynmere and their respective baronies, cities, towns, villages, and landmarks each overseen by a Duke of one of the seven noble families and ultimately controlled by the King of Rynmere.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event: Lei'lira

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. Lei'lira, you are receiving the following:

Buckskin Stallion Mustang

Knowledges
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wear Variable Holiday Crowns
All of this transporting herself across Idalos was making her tired. Her next location was on the outskirts of Fort Warrick. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of the busy cities. This small ranch was a breath of fresh air, literally. Saoire stepped out from behind a large tree just in front of her. As she moved, a horse seemed to follow her. The methods of travel that Saoire used were clearly big to transport a horse through them. It followed her in a submissive fashion.

She guided the horse into the nearby pasture, opening and closing the gate to ensure that the beast was secured. Once the gift was safe, Saoire leaned up against the paddock until Lei’lira joined her.

“I have a gift for you Lei’lira. I know that recent times have been hard on you. I hope you accept this gift with a smile. He is a mustang, fully intact. Sadly, he hasn’t been trained yet, but the one that gifted him to you believe that you are the best person to break it.”

The stallion reared at that point. He was a buckskin variant. His socks were black and he had a white flare on his forehead. His hair was a sun kissed tan, fading as it wrapped around his belly. His whinny was strong. The beast could drag any appreciating eye towards it.

When Lei’lira was done looking at her new stock, she would turn to find Saoire no longer by her side. Only a few flakes of snow was left behind on the paddock rail. That too was fleeting, as the wind blew them away as quickly as she had come.
word count: 407
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Duchies”