Holiday Event: Patrick

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event: Patrick

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. Patrick, you are receiving the following:

Silver Chain and Celtic Knot Pendant
Average Hidden Dagger
Sac of 18 Golden Nel

Knowledges
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wear Variable Holiday Crowns
  • Saoire: Kissed By
  • Holiday Gift: From Tei'serin
Saoire giggled like a little school girl as she collected this particular gift. It was destined for Patrick, a gifter she had previously encountered and secretly wished to encounter again. He was just too good looking! She had stopped by Tei’serin’s home to pick up the gift. She was an adorable little girl and seemed to be concerned for his safety. The necklace was an added bonus, which she expected would look good on his shirtless.

Saoire came out from behind something that would hide her slight frame. “Patrick. It is good to see you again. I hope that you have been well since our last encounter,” Saoire was trying to make small talk, hoping to make the moment last. As busy as she was, it was worth it it in her eyes. The white robe she wore with her decorated crown of juniper branches made her seem so innocent, but even immortals had their desires.

“I bring you gifts from Tei’serin, a very thoughtful girl in my opinion. She sends this dagger and necklace, hoping that you may remain safe this Zi’da,” Saoire purred, handing him the silver pendant and chain. It was an intricately designed, silver celtic knot. The average hidden dagger was small enough to carry and conceal, a weapon designed to get someone out of a pinch. Additional, a small purse containing 18 golden nel was given to him. "Of course, she knows your nasty vices, so she says to buy a drink and some good times on her."

As he inspected the gifts, she moved around behind him. Taking the opportunity for herself, she placed a chaste kiss on his cheek from over his shoulder. When he turned to look for her, all he would find were gently falling flakes of snow and a diminishing mist.
word count: 444
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Western: Ne'haer”