• PM To Join • Yvithia's fakes

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Sintih
Race: Yludih
Profession: Student
Renown: 110
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

hey just clicked. She seemed to think entirely on the same wavelength as Sintih. He wondered for a moment if it was an Eídisi thing, this way of thinking and seeing the world. But that wouldn't work as only one of them was a real Eídisi, the other was a cheap imitation of the real deal. He sipped from his juice as he listened to her speak. Despite the somewhat dull sound of her voice, the things she talked about were more than interesting enough to keep Sin's attention. If anything, Sin thought she was just stating a bunch of things, rather than talking with him.

When she agreed with him to forget about the warden and the campaign for now, Sin felt relieved. It was a difficult subject for him, both the man and the rank he held. Maybe she'd sensed something along those lines from his way of talking or his facial expressions. Sin knew he wasn't the best at keeping those in check. As a Yludih there was no need for control over those as he had nothing that needed controlling but the illusion that covered his real body in this world seemed to take as much input from his physical actions as from his emotions to an image to the world. It was high time Sin learned to control his form better.

He watched her play with the cup in her hand, a simple action that could have been done by anyone sitting in this bar, or any bar in the world for that matter, and mean absolutely nothing to him. But the slightest sense of accomplishment came over him as he watched her show such a sign of a relaxed, uncaring state. The sense came from the feeling that he was the cause of this state in his conversational partner, probably undeserved but he thought it none the less. He smiled at her as she looked up into his eyes. "I'd love to say saving the king is a daily thing for me but I'm afraid it's not." She looked really nice, with the corners of her lips curled up into the beginnings of a smile like that.

He nodded at her mention of reading books and enjoying them. He felt much the same. That he spent every free break in the library was not something he felt should be shared with other, normal, people but Saeri didn't seem to feel that way. His eyes widened in surprise as she mentioned enjoying chess. She smiled at him and he returned the favor, looking down in his cup as he drank some more of his juice. He didn't want her to see the blue blush on his cheeks. "I have to admit that it's been a while since I've played. I'm more partial to mendias myself or the strategy sessions that Will, over at the barracks, sets up for his lessons. But in the end, there's nothing better than the real deal. That said, I'll take you on any time you like, just tell me the time and trial and I'll be there." Sin grinned as he challenged her playfully.

While he had no illusions about his physical skills, knowing fully well the exact extent of them, when it came to mental contests like a game of tactics like chess or mendias Sin was quite sure that there was only one person who could beat him at least half the time and it wasn't this interesting woman sitting across from him. "I have to admit that my free time is spent much more chaotically than yours. Between my second job, my self studies and working on a few other projects of my own, I find that I lack several breaks in a trial. I seem to find too many things interesting at the same time, making it hard to choose between them. I recently picked up on the common sign and I find it intriguing, I'm also trying to brush up a little on my Rakahi and then there's all the studies for the higher ranks and cartography and..." Sin let out a fake sigh, smiling as he rolled his eyes, something that would have gone unnoticed by everyone except probably the Eídisi sitting in front of him.

"Oh, of course, and going out with friends." He motion towards her with his hand as he mentioned friends. Somewhere in the pit of his asterism, a slight tinge of something more than friendship drew his attention but Sin misunderstood it as one of the many warning signs his body had adapted in order to keep him safe and healthy. Being friends with Saeri was all he needed. Noticing his own cup was almost empty and Saeri's wasn't much bigger than his, Sin tapped his own cup lightly. "Did you want something else to drink? Or maybe something to eat?"
word count: 845
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Profession: Knight Captain of the Iron Hand
Renown: 341
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

She raised an eyebrow at his playful challenge, quite amused with it. She smiled too, wider this time, and there was obvious excitement to be read on her otherwise stoic face. There was absolutely no denying that Rathaan kept surprising her, and every time in a good way. He liked Mendias too! Now that was a game she'd last played a couple seasons ago, and had thoroughly enjoyed. She hadn't won every one of the games she'd played with Paladin, though she liked to think he'd never been able to beat her easily. The same could be said for her own victories. The challenge had made her keep coming back for another game, and she'd played a couple other people when Paladin had disappeared, but it hadn't been the same. They'd been easy to defeat, and after a while she'd grown bored of it. Well, chess had been much the same way, though it was less difficult to find a decent player for that game than it was for Four Kings.

“I will take you on then,” she smiled, “be it Four Kings or chess, you will not find a weak opponent in me.” Yana allowed a grin to show as well, confident she could give anyone a run for their money. “Those strategy sessions sound quite interesting as well though. Tell me, how do they work? Is it like a thought experiment? An imaginary campaign or battle you have to lead?”

Rathaan then started speaking of how he spent his free time, mentioning his studies and side projects. Just like she he found there to be too few breaks in a trial, though where Yana had dropped a few things so she could focus better on the other hobbies, he had not. She couldn't help but think that it wasn't really an efficient way of doing things, as he'd only be slowing his progress in all activities. Then again, big strides or small strides, both eventually brought one to the destination. She pushed a lock of hair behind her ear again, though it immediately freed itself once more.

The Yludih put it back, taken aback by Rathaan for the umpteenth time. “You are learning Common Sign too?” she signed, surprised. The signs she made with her hand were fairly easily formed, though from time to time she had to pause to remember which sign was which. “And Rakahi?” She shook her head slightly in amazement. It was almost as if someone had taken all her interests and poured them into one Eídisi man. It was almost too perfect to be true. He was so similar to her, it was almost uncanny! “Perhaps we should study together sometime,” she spoke, moistening her lips with a small gesture of her tongue, “I find that you progress better when you have someone to practice with.”

Yana finished the rest of her water then, which was by no means a large amount of liquid. The Eídisi in front of her gestured towards her when he mentioned friends, somehow causing heat to rise to Yana's cheeks. She was absolutely baffled by her own reaction. The ticklish sensation in her stomach, the light blush on her cheeks, the smile on her lips... all caused by a simple wave of a hand. It was strange. Very, very strange. Though somehow not all that bad. The false Eídisi wondered briefly what was going on.

“Huh?” she stammered as he asked her a question, it pulling her back into the here and now. For the first time in what felt like forever her composure had been broken, and her mind had wandered. She did not feel angry at herself though... at least, not too much. Not as much as she usually would have. “I suppose I could go some juice,” she then said, “and perhaps a slice of pie?” She looked around for the waitress, who noticed immediately and quickly made her way to the table.

The waitress gave the both of them a sweet and knowing smile.
“What can I get you two?” she asked with a polite voice full of cheer.
Yana gestured to her companion to make his order first, and when he had, she told the waitress what she wanted to have. The barmaid gave them another smile and a nod before she turned around and darted away to another table.

“You know,” Yana said all of a sudden, not even knowing why herself. “I was a bit anxious before coming here. I mean, there are not a whole lot of Eídisi here, and apart from my parents and some of their friends I haven't really had the chance to sit down and have a conversation. I was not really sure what to expect.” She wasn't really sure what she was saying, and pondered whether or not she should continue. Just stop talking.
“But what I got was, well, you--”
Stop talking. Please.
“--which is good. Real good. I am just--” she sighed, somewhat lost. “--I am terrible at this...” she then muttered under her breath, trying to figure out just what she had been trying to say. “I am glad you were different than I was expecting?” she finished gingerly.
This is absolutely terrible.

The false Eídisi was secretly glad the waitress showed up right then and there to place their orders on the table. When the woman walked away, Yana buried her face in cupped hands, embarrassed at her own lack of eloquence. What the hell had she just said? And why?!
“You know what? Please forget what I just said. I am not good with words.”
word count: 961
"Speaking" - Thinking - "Others speaking"
Sintih
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

t wasn't that he disrespected her ability or anything, more like a full understanding of his own ability. After all, the absolute first rule of waging war was to know yourself. If you knew yourself and you knew your opponent, there was no way for you to lose. Sin had a similar understanding of himself and the woman sitting in front of him when she accepted his challenge. On one hand he welcomed her challenge, something to keep him busy, on the other hand he hoped that once she had been beaten by him, she wouldn't take it personally. He quite liked her, after all. "An imaginary campaign, mostly. It's done on a campaign map, drawn or described with words, and each side moves their units according to their tactics. Most often, one side will have to defend a place while the other, or others, attempt to take it out. While we're enemies on the board, usually the situations played out are potential future campaigns of thought experiments. How to conquer Viden, for example, is a recurring one because of the climate, same for Nashaki in the hotlands. The most tried situation is the famed Crown defence, where all of Andaris has been taken over except for the crown section. I have yet to win that one but then again, nobody has won that one yet, not even Will." Sin smiled at her.

When he mentioned that he was trying his hand, literally, at two new languages, Sin was met with a flurry of motions from the other side of the table. Before he understood that Saeri was signing at him, he had already missed half the question and didn't understand the last sign she made. But the part that mattered, mostly, came across and Sin nodded, signing back slowly and quite broken. New, me. Learning time short. Trying. His smile turned a little apologetic, as if excusing himself for the horrible butchering he did to a beautiful language. To stop his butchering, Sin swapped back to the common tongue. "Both the Sign and Rakahi are just tests, trying to see if they suit me. I'd love to study with you, I think it would be a definite benefit for the both of us to have someone to practice with, although we should definitely look for someone more experience if we want to progress even further. Self study only gets you so far."

While he was worrying about his own health, Sin missed any indications of Saeri's mental predicament and the waitress arriving pulled him out of his own train of thought. Surely, he would be able to stay around for a while longer. "The pie is amazing here, you should definitely get it." Sin said and ordered himself his third cup of juice. His lack of alcohol consumption could be explained by a variety of things, not wanting to become dumber not being the strangest of them, and yet it was not something Sin liked to defend himself for. That she hadn't questioned it so far was a bonus in his book. The waitress left after taking Saeri's order and Sin looked around the place for a moment, noticing very little as he was busy thinking about the things they'd talked about so far.

Saeri's voice pulled him from his thoughts and he turned to look at her. While they had been talking openly with each other, at least Sin thought so, he could sense that there was something more to what she was talking about now. She seemed less sure of herself, something Sin wasn't used to, despite only knowing her for a break or two. He had associated her with the sure fire crossbow wielding soldier since they had met. First impressions at work. Sin listened quietly, trying his best not to interrupt her. She didn't have to say what he thought she was trying to say. But he let her finish first. His mother's education was well ingrained.

The little tinge he'd felt just a moment ago returned with a bit more force as Saeri managed to complete her sentence. As he understood it, she liked him. Why was he feeling so happy about this? They were just colleagues who'd bonded over their race, despite him not really being of her race. No, no. This isn't good. Remember what happened with Faith? It'll end up like that, exactly the same. She just thinks of you as a friend, that's all. She'll find someone better, healthier, to replace you with. Sin was surprised at the sharp turn his own thoughts had made but they weren't exactly wrong. He took a sip from his cup to calm himself down. Looking at it from a logical point of view, no woman would take Sin as a partner. Sickness is not the best flagship for racial reproduction, being an alien creature pretending to be someone of another race even less so but that part was hidden from Idalos. If only they knew.

"If you think I should then I will. How do you like your pie?" Sin drank from his cup and put it back down, holding it in his hand. He looked around once more and out the window, staring outside for a while, trying to figure out what time it was. He didn't really have anywhere else to go but he wasn't feeling very comfortable about the conflicting way he thought about Saeri and about her words. Maybe he just had too much juice? All that sugar was going to his head. He took another swig of his drink and looked to Saeri. "Did you want to set a date to do some studying together or maybe taste defeat at chess or mendias? I'll have to go in a while so I thought I should ask you a little more officially, this time, instead of springing it on you like last time. I apologize for saying this so suddenly but I seem to have lost all track of time during our conversation." He gave her a smile but it seemed a little tired this time around.
word count: 1052
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

As expected, the strategy sessions did indeed sound like an entertaining challenge, even more so now she’d heard some of the details. Imaginary campaigns on campaign maps while trying to outwit your opponent. It reminded her of chess in some ways, though it was only similar on shallow levels. On campaigns just about anything was allowed to reel in victory. There were no set move patterns, no maximum and minimum move ranges. There were more variables, more things to take into consideration. The enemy would be harder to predict, harder to lure into traps. The Yludih was relatively good at Four Kings and chess, yes, but those could hardly be compared to real wars and real combat situations. Honestly she couldn’t say if she’d be any good at those. Perhaps attending some of those sessions might help prepare her for when she gained the title of Steward or higher. “How do you deal with the aspect of time?” she asked, “Are these sessions turn based or--” she lifted one hand from the table to make some air-quotes, “—in real time?” Regardless of his answer, she did believe it would be most interesting to be able to attend those.

His Common Sign was somewhat lacking however, though he seemed to have gotten the gist of what she’d been trying to sign. Rathaan’s signs were absolutely terrible to watch, and Yana though that his fumbling was to a deaf person what nails on a blackboard were to one who could hear. Horrible, absolutely horrible. But she hid her inner cringe well. He might perhaps have noticed a stiffening of her features while he signed, but the Yludih hoped it could be thought of as her concentrating to decipher his butchered message. She nodded in agreement when he spoke of finding someone to teach them the finer details of the languages, and was surprisingly happy when he accepted her invitation to study together. Honestly, she was not sure what was going on with her today.

When the waitress returned with their drinks and a slice of pie for Yana, the false Eídisi felt absolutely unlike herself. Something was going on, something she did not seem to have any control over. She did not even have any control over her own actions and words anymore! What was going on? What was happening? Even now she was sitting there, her face hidden in cupped hands, having said something that she could only describe as ridiculously stupid. She’d made a fool of herself with those very words, and now she just wanted to be swallowed up by the world. Well, if she did not die of shame first.

What am I doing? she wondered, mentally shaking her head at herself. Why do you even care? This isn’t Uleuda! She sighed quietly into her hands. Better question, why did I say those things? She pondered about it for a moment, replaying it over and over in her head. I didn’t … mean that, did I? She did not even have to provide herself with an answer. She already knew. It hadn’t been a lie. Another silent sigh. What the hell, Yana?

She gave up trying to understand at that point, deciding to think about it later, also knowing it was probably for the best that she behaved like a normal person and uncover her face. To give herself something to do, she ate a bite of her pie, though it did not taste as good as it had before. It was probably because someone else had made this one, she thought. As Rathaan then said he would forget if that was what she wanted, the false Eídisi felt a tinge of annoyance creep into her mind, though it vanished quickly. Yana kept her face in check, though internally she was more confused than ever before. “Oh, it is delicious,” she answered, putting another piece of it to her lips.

Things seemed to have turned rather awkward, which Yana blamed herself for really, cussing at herself for not having listened to herself. She should have kept her mouth shut instead of blabbering stupid things, Aelig damn it! The Yludih drank from her juice as her companion stared out the window. The awkward silence was kind of making it hard for her to try and break it, but letting it go on would not do either, as it was one of the worse forms of mental torture she’d endured in a while. Even though she usually did not care about the silence, awkward or not.

Ultimately it was Rathaan who shattered the silence, stating that soon he would have to leave. Of course he did. Everyone would when their companion said the most stupid shit ever and completely ruined everything that had been going right. “Not to worry,” she said, hiding behind a smile, “I understand.” She sipped of her juice again, pondering a date. “I have a couple free trials coming up, though I imagine you will already be away on the campaign by then, right?” She bit the tip of her index finger in thought. “Then it may be best we set a date when you get back… whenever that may be?”

word count: 884
Sintih
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

appy to answer Saeri's questions, Sin let her ask about the strategy sessions and how they worked. He'd been quite keen on them in the beginning as well. It wasn't until he'd fainted from exhaustion playing one that he had understood the severity of them. Not that fainting was so hugely uncommon for him but still, the fact that he'd fainted from thinking was something that had stuck with him. "There are some set rules on distance, certain units like cavalry can move further than infantry, of course. Everyone gets some time to think and plan, what we call the tent phase, and then we move our units as planned. Some sessions can take several real life days to finish if both sides are equally matched. I haven't had one that long yet but I've gone on for almost a full trial once, morning to evening. It was definitely something to remember."

He wasn't sure why he'd said it so sharply. When he played it again in his head it sounded more like a challenge than understanding. He could see she was angry at what he'd said, her face hidden behind her cup of juice to keep him from seeing it properly. She didn't want him to know she was angry? Why had he reacted like that, so... condescending? In the moment of quiet between them, Sin's mind flooded with thoughts. Some of them good, others insulting to himself. Most of them, however, were trying to retrace where he had gone wrong and why. They had started off so well, despite the absolute horrible way he'd set up their get together in the beginning. So much had clicked between her and him and yet, at the end, he'd stepped back from something good and had said something he shouldn't have.

While he was surprised that she did seem to ponder about a date for their next get together, Sin felt like she didn't so very eagerly. It seemed more that she was just being nice for now. Nice and vague. "Yes, we'll be packing up in five and shipping out in six trials so it would be best to plan it for afterwards. I'm not really sure when we'll be back. It depends on how quick the rebels roll over and surrender, you know." Sin shrugged slightly, trying to make the campaign sound a little less horrible than it was most likely going to be. As he did it, he realized that Saeri probably knew better than anyone else just how bad things could get. "Let's see. It might take until the sixtieth of the season before I get back, and that's optimistic."

Sin felt somewhat reluctant to set multiple dates with Saeri when he wasn't really sure when he'd be back. Don't want to wait too long to see her again once I get back. But I can't set a date and then come in seven trials earlier begging for more attention, right? We don't want to be seen as overeager. Actually, she'll call it desperate so don't worry about that. But I don't want to stand her up either, even though she's more likely to understand than other women. Father, why is this so difficult? Sin shook his head, more at himself than at her and looked at her. There was one thing that he'd be back for, if nothing permanently bad happened to him over there. When was it again?

"There's a... like a masked ball at the end of the season, or near the end. It's a big event, everyone's invited, and I know my squad will want to attend it, to let of some steam. They'll keep hounding me if I don't go with them as well. If you'd like, maybe we could meet there? It's a set date for the event and then I'm sure I won't miss it due to the being deployed still. I mean, there's always a chance that we'll be stuck there for the rest of Cylus as well but I can say with a pretty high certainty that I'll be there. What do you think?" Sin felt almost like he was begging for it and it most certainly didn't feel good. Why had he gone and said that earlier? If he'd just gone over it and ignored it then they'd still be talking normally here, like before.

As he waited for Saeri to decide, Sin waved for the waitress again, motioning for her that he wanted to pay. How much was all this juice and pie together? Oh, and a beer as well. The waitress approached and told him the full price and Sin paid for it in full. Him turning a good thing into something bad didn't warrant him taking it out on the nice waitress here. She'd served them well enough that she deserved something extra so Sin put another silver in her hand, smiling at her. "Thank you." Once he had paid, Sin focused back on Saeri, quietly watching her finish her pie and drink. He sipped from the rest of his juice as well, until it was finished. He'd been taught well enough to remain until they were both finished.

But once she was finished, Sin rushed it a little. On one hand, he actually had to be on duty in a while but on the other hand he also didn't want to remain in the bullseye of a woman he just angered. He hoped that she'd be able to forget or forgive him, at least. Stupid. "I actually have to be patrolling in a bit so I'm sorry that I have to cut this short like this. I... eh... I had fun. It was nice to meet you and get to know you better, Saeri. I... I hope we'll see each other at the masked event, if I still have all my parts." Sin tried to make it sound funny but it felt hollow and a little tasteless to mention the campaign like that. He stood up and reached his hand over the table for her to shake it. What the sark are you doing? You don't shake hands after something like this. Aelig's balls, man, get a grip. "Saeri." He said with a slight nod before putting his cloak back on and heading towards the door. He wasn't running away. It was just a tactical retreat for now.
word count: 1131
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

It seemed not even Rathaan knew when he’d be back, which obviously made setting a date for the next da— meeting a whole lot harder. What he did know though was that there would be some sort of Masked Event at the end of the season. Yana had heard of it of course, it was being hyped up everywhere by everyone, even though it was still a long time in the future. But a ball… A ball meant dressing up in fancy dresses and dancing. If there was anything Yana hated wearing it was the former, and if there was anything she’d rather not do in a dress and uncomfortable shoes, it was dancing.

There was something that was bothering her more though. If Rathaan kind of invited her in his own way, did this mean he wanted to meet again? Hadn’t she ruined this trial completely? Or… or was he just being a gentleman about it? Ah what the hell! What was this, why was she giving this so much thought? She was second guessing herself constantly, and had been for a while now. That usually did not happen often. How— why— what was wrong with her this trial?

She nodded slowly, watching as Rathaan paid the bill in full, not even bothering to ask about it. It irked her. For some reason. “That is a wonderful idea,” she spoke, fishing half the bill’s worth in coins out of her purse. She placed the money on the table, gently sliding it towards her companion. “I insist,” the false Eídisi silenced any potential protest. She wasn’t cheap, and would not come across like it either. If he wanted to pay the bill in full that was fine, but then he’d have to bring it up first, so she could at least resist a little. Besides, it felt as if he was paying not only for the drinks and pie, but also for her time, and that just did not feel good.

“I am actually in a similar situation,” she continued then, “in regards to the ball, I mean. I can think of at least one person who will keep hounding me until I go.” It was already pretty much set in stone she was going to attend, really. Perhaps with Rathaan, the event might be at least bearable. Or maybe it would be worse, if it ended up like now, that is.

Before long it came to an end, and Rathaan apologized once more for having to leave so suddenly. Yana could not help but think that he might secretly glad he had an excuse to get out of this situation. She couldn’t really blame him though, she would have done the same. She shook his head briefly, glad for at least something she could deal with. Had he chosen to end their time together with something else than a handshake, the Yludih might have been at a loss for what to do.

And then he was gone. Yana sighed deeply, shaking her head with minute movements. She did not stay too long after that, instead she donned her vest and gloves, and exited the tavern, somewhat disappointed with how things had turned out.

word count: 549
Avrae Kyric
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: -32
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia's fakes

A Review by Summer Rain

Name: Sintih

Knowledge: (15)
Detection: Noticing Racial Traits- or Lack Thereof
Etiquette: Eye Contact and Smiles Go a Long Way
Etiquette: Offering Food and Drink
Etiquette: Paying for a Lady's Meal
Etiquette: Tipping Your Waitress
Saeri: A Likeminded Individual
Saeri: An Intellectual and A Bookworm
Saeri: Enjoys Chess
Saeri: In Rynmere for the University
Saeri: Interested in Being More Than Friends With Her?
Saeri: Knows Common Sign, like you
Saeri: Plans to Visit Viden
Saeri: Strong Willed Against Negative Attention
Saeri: The Eidisi You Met is Named Saeri LaChasse
Seduction: Flattery Works on Women If All Else Fails

Loot:
-18 cn for three mugs of fruit juice for Yourself
-4 sn for homemade pie for Yourself
-1 SN for a mug of Ale for Saeri
-2 CN for a mug of Clean Water for Saeri
-6 cn for fruit juice for Saeri
-4 sn for homemade pie for Saeri
-1 sn for a tip for the waitress
Sub-Total: -12 sn 6 cn
HOWEVER: Since Saeri paid half-
Actual Total: -6 sn 3 cn

Injuries: N/A
Fame:
+1 General Good Deed (Tipped Waitress)
+1 General Good Deed (Tried to Pay for Saeri's Food)
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: These points may NOT be used for Arcana
Name: Yanahalqah

Knowledge: (13)
Acting (Character: Saeri): Remembering to Act Like an Eidisi by Breathing
Deception: Faking Body Language to Appear a Certain Way
Deception: Hiding Things Well When They Don't Need to be Known
Etiquette: Considering An Appropriate Greeting
Etiquette: Eye Contact and Smiles Go a Long Way
Rathaan: A Likeminded Individual
Rathaan: Deep Down, Perhaps You Like Him As More Than A Friend?
Rathaan: Has Many Interests and Areas of Study
Rathaan: His Mind is Made for War, His Body Isn't
Rathaan: Holds Anger Over His Physique
Rathaan: Learning Common Sign and Rakahi, Like You
Rathaan: You Believe He's Not to be Underestimated
Ye Olde Inn: Serves Good Pie

Loot: Thank you for deducting your expenses for the clothes from your ledger. Also:
-18 cn for three mugs of fruit juice for Rathaan
-4 sn for homemade pie for Rathaan
-1 SN for a mug of Ale for Yourself
-2 CN for a mug of Clean Water for Yourself
-6 cn for fruit juice for Yourself
-4 sn for homemade pie for Yourself
Sub-Total: -12 sn 6 cn
HOWEVER: Since Rathaan paid half-
Actual Total: -6 sn 3 cn
Injuries: N/A
Fame:
+1 General Good Deed (Chose to Help Pay For Meal, Even When Not Required To)
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: These points may NOT be used for Arcana
Comment: Hello Sintih! Hello Yana! Okay so... I loved this thread! The Yludih are one of my favorite races and to see two Yludih acting like Eidisi was so much fun to read. Not to mention that these two are so cute together! If not for the misunderstood way it ended, this date would have been perfect. I may start to become a shipper of these two, if I'm honest. I hope you roleplay them together more in the future! I tried to find plenty of knowledges, most of which being about each other. It was very cool to see them just trying to get to know each other, and having so much in common. Really, really great thread, this was a pleasure to review.

Please pm me if you have any comments or concerns. <3
word count: 601
Summer Rain
Avrae Kyric Asari Rosacea Olivia Warrick Talisa Tawfeek Teryani Shenandoah
CS CS CS CS CS
Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes
Templates Templates Templates Templates Templates
Partner Partner Partner Partner Partner
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Andaris”