World Development: Books and tomes and Writers

0th of Cylus 0

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Sintih
Race: Yludih
Profession: Student
Renown: 110
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sintih studies mostly using books, tomes and scrolls so I'll be using a lot of them in threads. While I'm making these for my own character I thought I might as well develop them fully so they can be used in the world. Under which section of the world development forum would these be placed? The only one that comes close would be the history section. Or can I simply make a new thread under the general World Development thread?
word count: 82
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi Sintih! That sounds like a really cool idea. The World History section would make most sense to me, but the decision would ultimately be up to Golem & Maltruism. I would go ahead and post them in the World History section, and maybe shoot Golem/Malt a quick PM to confirm that's the correct area. They can always move your topic to the general development section if they feel it belongs there.

Hope that helps!

x
word count: 77

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”