Hey folks!

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Suvaraih Arcaelis
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Legionnaire
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey folks!

Hello there!

New person, reporting for duty. I've been hanging around for a couple days now, but I figured now that I've got my CS wrapped up that I should actually make one of these, make it all official-like. You can call me Raih!

I've been RPing on and off for around 14-15 years now, on pretty much every format imaginable, so I'm not exactly new to this. It's been a little while since I've done proper forum roleplay though, so it's exciting (and a little daunting, admittedly), to get back into the swing of things in that regard. It'll take me a while to knock the rust off, so bear with me!

But yeah, uh. I'm a huge nerd and I have great love of all things geeky. Comics, superheroes, video games (Seriously you should see my Steam), cartoons, anime, manga, tabletop rp, you name it! Oh, I also live in Ireland and do long night shifts, so I may not be able to post every day, but I'll do my best! Nice to be here, and I'm very much looking forward to sinking my teeth into things!

word count: 202
Eir
Approved Character
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 11
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey folks!

Hi there! Welcome to Standing Trials! From what I've seen of the other areas of RPing on this website, it's definitely pretty active with enough time in between posts for someone with your kind of schedule! You'll enjoy your stay here, I know I do.
word count: 48
Eddrick Brodon
Approved Character
Profession: Deserter/Bandit
Renown: 218
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey folks!

Eddrick examined the stranger, adorned so obviously, as he was, in the colorless attire of Imperial indoctrination and propaganda. The bandit could not suppress a grunt that was equal parts scorn and amusement. A grin followed suit shortly thereafter.

"So, I guess a welcome is in order." he challenged, pointedly finding the handle of his ball and chain. "You would bring order to this region, of course. What a predictable vision for the latest in the unending ranks of narrow-minded would-be conquerors. These lands reward blind obedience only with death, kid. And not a death that brings glory to your Mistress. Crawling, gasping, delusional, dehydrated...Licking the sweat that you imagine still glistens on your sunburned skin...The sand clinging to the raw pink flesh exposed when the top layers of this skin sticks to the armor you can no longer bear to wear...wishing you had enough moisture in your body to piss, so you could drink it..."

He slipped the weapon around, the ball resting at his feet, his stance poised to bring it swiftly to action. "Very well then, let me be the first...okay, the second...Welcome to Standing Trials!"
word count: 196
Suvaraih Arcaelis
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey folks!

Thank you both for the welcome! It's going to take me a while to see your name and not automatically tack an e onto the end of it, Eir, forgive me. And hah, I can't say I've ever received a..Semi-in-character response to a intro post before. That's certainly different. Thank you for that, Eddrick!

word count: 61
Eddrick Brodon
Approved Character
Profession: Deserter/Bandit
Renown: 218
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey folks!

You are certainly welcome.

"Eire" is Gaelic for "Ireland" itself, is it not? Or something like that?
word count: 17
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey folks!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;) steam that is! What were you gutter rats thinking? Shame on you!

Welcome to Standing Trials!
word count: 26
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Suvaraih Arcaelis
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey folks!

Ask and ye shall receive.

It is indeed! Eire is the Irish word for Ireland.
word count: 15
Eir
Approved Character
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 11
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey folks!

I had forgotten where I had taken the name 'Eir" from, but I didn't know adding a letter or two would give it a meaning in another language! Thanks for pointing it out though, but if I remember where I gotten "Eir" from, I'll be sure to let you know. :D
word count: 52
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hey folks!

Welcome to ST, Suvaraih! I have to say: I immediately fell in love with your beautiful avatar and post template. Love the style!

Also, wow! 14-15 years of RP experience? That's phenomenal. We're definitely lucky to have you in our community.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions while you're getting settled!

x
word count: 62

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey folks!

Suvaraih Arcaelis wrote:Ask and ye shall receive.

It is indeed! Eire is the Irish word for Ireland.
Damn, son! You weren't kidding! That is an impressive collection indeed! My user ID is linked below, not nearly as many games as you though! I do love gaming, especially zombie/crafting/building/knights era type stuff.

I see you have terraria, one of my favs. But no project zombie!?!?! You're missing out man!

Here we go!

I see The Stomping Land on your Wishlist. The developer ran off with all the money and dropped the game. I don't think the servers are even supported anymore. Some other guy tricked to kick start it again but that flopped too. I would say don't waste your time on that one.
word count: 131
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”