[Hotlands] Imperial Soldier Seeks Threads!

Desert daring do!

0th of Cylus 0

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Suvaraih Arcaelis
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Legionnaire
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey there, folks!

So, I'm brand new to the site, having been dragged here by Solsarin, and I am looking for some people to write with! My character will be starting (hopefully) in the Hotlands, specifically in the Imperial Border Fortress, and he is, as you may have guessed, an imperial. He's just arrived as one of a batch of reinforcements, and he is eager to finally serve the Empire is true legionnaire fashion.

Naturally, I'd love to have some fellow imperials for him to pal about with, but I am very open to all sorts of other characters, too! Friend or foe, all are welcome. If you take a look at his CS and think he might be vaguely decent to thread with, let me know! We can work something out.

word count: 135
Eddrick Brodon
Approved Character
Profession: Deserter/Bandit
Renown: 218
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey there,

I have been responding to Asedai Tyatu's questions about a back story proposal.
It is not so much that which brings me here, so much as her apparent connection to you in the Hotlands.
That is where I am currently leading a group of bandits.
I would be delighted to encounter you both.

We have recently taken the Nashaki side in the hostilities there, making us opposed to the Imperials.
However, it was done primarily to gain amnesty from accumulated charges, some of which Eddrick knows to be completely false. Don't get me wrong, Eddrick is not fooling himself into saying that his bandits are all a bunch of poor, misunderstood souls. Nor would he figure anyone with any level of authority to be so foolish as to believe it either. But he's finding that the fresh start he was hoping to gain from Nashaki may now only be available from the Imperials.

During a recent captivity he's come to overhear and understand that the Imperials have protocols where they hope to consider the denizens of the Hotlands to be future citizens of the Empire. If you and he were to meet, it could be a lively "discussion". At the very least, we may be able to part as mutually respectful adversaries.
word count: 218
Asedai Tyatu
Approved Character
Renown: 0
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Eddrick Brodon wrote:Hey there,

I have been responding to Asedai Tyatu's questions about a back story proposal.
It is not so much that which brings me here, so much as her apparent connection to you in the Hotlands.
That is where I am currently leading a group of bandits.
I would be delighted to encounter you both.

We have recently taken the Nashaki side in the hostilities there, making us opposed to the Imperials.
However, it was done primarily to gain amnesty from accumulated charges, some of which Eddrick knows to be completely false. Don't get me wrong, Eddrick is not fooling himself into saying that his bandits are all a bunch of poor, misunderstood souls. Nor would he figure anyone with any level of authority to be so foolish as to believe it either. But he's finding that the fresh start he was hoping to gain from Nashaki may now only be available from the Imperials.

During a recent captivity he's come to overhear and understand that the Imperials have protocols where they hope to consider the denizens of the Hotlands to be future citizens of the Empire. If you and he were to meet, it could be a lively "discussion". At the very least, we may be able to part as mutually respectful adversaries.
Hello!

I was pointed here by Eddrick. >.> Hi Eddrick!

Thus far, Suvaraih and Asedai haven't met officially yet. They are both imports from another game we played them on, however, and we're planning on introducing them here. That being said, while I can't speak for Raih, I'm pretty sure that he would agree that we are both excited to RP with just about anyone. :)
word count: 289
Suvaraih Arcaelis
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi, Eddrick. Thank you for dropping by. As Asedai mentioned, while we do intend for our characters to meet up and so on, it hasn't occurred in-character yet, so they are not a package deal, which I suspect may be a significant part of why you posted here. Feel more than free to simply thread with her, I won't mind at all.

That said, I would of course be open to having Suvaraih and Eddrick meet, if you're in need of an Imperial to talk things over with. He's as low on the ladder of authority as one can get in the military, but at the very least he should be able to bring the matter to his superior's attention to get the ball rolling for Eddrick in that regard.
word count: 136
Tristan
Approved Character
Renown: 34
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hey guys!

Nice to see some more Imperials joining!

Tristan is a slave to a newly promoted Alpha, and will be taking part in the war.

He just arrived on the battlefront, and is looking to make some friends/enemies/something between.

He IS mute, however, which might pose a bit of a problem, though a fun one to figure oUT! Shoot me a PM if either of you are interested in threading together. I'm looking to get Tristan off the ground a bit more, so I'm game for anything!
word count: 92
Suvaraih Arcaelis
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey Tristan! I actually think that I read your thread where Tristan was coming to the fort, he seemed pretty cool! Being mute seems like quite the challenge to play out, how's it been going for you so far?

But yes, I will shoot you a PM tomorrow, most likely, as I'm off, and we can try to get something sorted out! Speaking of which, I noticed that most of the Imperials had moderated threads of their characters arriving at the fort. Is that the done thing or should I just jump in? I assume Basilisk is busy enough as it is.
word count: 104
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”