[Andaris] Logik. Food for Thought?!

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Logik
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Freelance Merc
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

'Ellololo.

You'll have to pardon my 'Ellololo, can't help it, I'm terrible at greetings. Seriously, ever had someone try to fistbump you and you just end up handshaking his fist? Well, I can tell ya, I'm worse! Anyway! On to more important, different, subjects..Or it won't be long before I face-fistbump myself repeatedly.

I made Logik Nji'Hadi after realizing all my favorite PCs were light-hearted characters who enjoyed solving mysteries, cases, mini-quests, etc. So what's a man to do after such an epiphany? Sure I can live my life pretending I'm happy with my other PC, staying with him for the sake of it, for our Jimminy Billy Bob. But no! I couldn't. Not after Logik came into my life!

Seriously now.

I'm starting Logik out in Andaris and would love to rp with others there. I'm of the conviction basically anything can be made fun to write and read, any topic! It also doesn't have to be something that's somehow beneficial for Logik's backstory, concept or skill-set, at all! If you happen to have a plot you'd love to write about and don't mind, or even prefer, another player in it > Let me know!

Basically what I'm trying to say is: "Anyone up for a thread?!"

..Geez that was difficult to ask...
word count: 235
Solsarin
Approved Character
Race: Human
Renown: 32
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I'll bite. I could use some sociability. You want to start or should I?
word count: 15
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”