Pleasure to meet you all!

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Kylar
Race: Immortal
Profession: Mercenary/Skyrider
Renown: 27
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

● Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
● Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
● What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc.
● Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
● Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
● What is something unique about you?
● How did you find us?

Well, guess I should start by saying my name and that it's nice to meet you all...so here goes. Hi, I'm Alex! Great to meet you all!

Now to answer the questions.

I have done a bit of text based roleplaying on Aelyria, but that was short and isn't worth much. My main roleplaying is from tabletop RP's that I do with my girlfriend and a group of friends.

Some people actually call me Kylar, but Alex is the most common. I have many a nickname though, some less pleasant than others...

My most favourite characters I've made? Kylar, of course! A lotharro hunter that targets people but isn't actually an Assassin because he likes good stuff? Why not? On top of that, he is already engaged and has just bumped in to Henry Cavill in the form of a big-ass snake man (For those who don't know, Henry Cavill played Superman once - that says it all).

Things I'm excited about would be growing my character. As of now, Kylar is rather unskilled at what he does (though never tell him that, because he still hits hard!). However, I look forward to seeing him grow in strength and just watch his skills develop. As well as, of course, making new friends and expanding his property and arsenal.

Skilled is one word, I suppose. I'm usually pretty quick to pick up videogames, and I enjoy them a lot. My main 'hobby', however, would be my relationship. Takes up a lot of time, and takes a lot of skill and patience to manage! (If you read this, Crimson, I'm sorry)

As mentioned previously, I'm in a relationship - but what makes it unique is that it's long distance. I know that's not entirely unique, but I like to think most people aren't 700 miles from their partner! Apart from that, not much I suppose!

Well, my mother actually plays on this site as both a player and a member of staff. So yeah, my mother introduced me to it - which is a weird concept to this day!

Pleasure to meet you all, and I hope I get the chance to play in threads with many of you!
word count: 489
Kulbreck
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Blacksmith
Renown: 20
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Welcome, Alex!

Glad to see you here. (I have a son named Alex) Anyway, hope to see your character, Kylar, in here soon.

Kulbreck
word count: 24
Eddrick Brodon
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Deserter/Bandit
Renown: 218
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Table Top!
Yes!
I am currently doing a WoW setting Pathfinder campaign as a Syntheist summoner, and a Star Wars setting Shadowrun campaign as a Duros Bounty Hunter.
but my first love will always be the Palladium system.

In Heroes Unlimited. I had a psychic called "Migraine".

First order of business? The Batman Protocol...
Creating contingency plans to deal with every other member of the party, just in case...
word count: 69
Golem
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Templates

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey there Alex!

Nice to meet you. Tabletop has always been something I've tried to start up, but I could never find a group of people that would do it more than once. Ah well, that led me to this site!

I'm gonna have to pop over and take a look at your CS...your PC sounds interesting for sure!

And ah, so YOU'RE the infamous Alex... I've heard so much about you. It'll be interesting to see if that connection is a boon or a curse...

chuckles as he fades into the background
[/font]
word count: 100
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Well, it's good to "greet" you here. A touch unnecessary, perhaps, since I'm your IRL mother, but I wanted to pop in and say hello - and to welcome you to the site.

I'm delighted, truly delighted, to see you here. I think it will be somewhere that you very much enjoy. And might mean that our rulebooks make their way back down from your bedroom at some point. Have lots of fun here, make lots of memories and friends and write your character.

Welcome - enjoy!
word count: 88
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Will be very intermittent / possibly MIA as Peg until RL learns to behave itself. Please direct queries for Scalv / Viden to Avalon and any site stuff to Basilisk. Thanks!
Elyna
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Welcome! You will have so much fun!
word count: 7
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Welcome to ST, Alex! We all adore Pegasus, so you certainly have a lot to live up to. ;)

As I mentioned in my PM, I'm very pleased you decided to join & bring a few friends along with you. It's also awesome to see that you've gotten set up with an approved CS and a thread! If you have any questions about Rynmere or the site as you progress, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, the Looking for Companions forum is a great resource if you're looking to gain more RP partners or threads.

Cheers,
Ru
word count: 100

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”