Howdy!

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Atashi
Approved Character
Race: Ithecal
Profession: Knight, Blacksmith
Renown: 70
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Howdy!

● Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
● Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
● What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc.
● Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
● Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
● What is something unique about you?
● How did you find us?

Howdy all! My name is Jason. And I'm already struggling to think of things to say :mrgreen: ! Uhhh, Guess I'll refer to the list. I have roleplayed before, but nothing like this! The only experience I have is palladium with my friends over skype, and I consider myself to be pretty good at it! And we've been at it for more than a year, can't remember how long exactly though :mrgreen:

Nicknames? Uhh, they called me 'Gurkha' in college, but thats just because Gurkha's are normally quite short and I stand a little over 6' tall. Others have called me 'Bean' because I apparently look like Mr.Bean in real life, but I disagree! And as for my colleagues, well. They call me a variety of names, 'Nathan', 'Jake', 'Tom', They're not trying to insult me, they just don't remember my name, I don't get whats so difficult to remember about the name 'Jason'!

My favourite character at the moment would have to be my Berserker on a video game called 'TERA Online', I won't go into too much detail because people often roll their eyes when I mention video games, but he's essentially a big mean lizard man wielding a giant axe, and he kicks ass.

I'm very excited about starting here :mrgreen: as I mentioned before I've never really taken part in anything this big or detailed, it seriously feels like a totally different world in here, one I can't wait to get acquainted with :mrgreen:!

Skilled? Uhh, I'd say video games, but not really :mrgreen: I'm very good at hammer fisting my desk when I take the L after 90 minute game of Paragon though! haha!

Unique about me? Uhh, not much i guess, I'm kinda normal and boring! Sorry to disappoint :twisted: .

I found this website through my friend Kylar, he GM's the palladium games I previously mentioned and is kinda hand holding me through this website, which is weird cus I'm older than him! Though probably for the best, I'd otherwise get lost somewhere in the knowledge base!

Oh, I'm out of questions! Well, that's my introduction! I hope to get to know you people a little better if we end up in the same thread!

TL;DR My name is Jason and I'm a noob! :geek:
word count: 506
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Howdy!

Hey Jason :)
My name is Blayne and I feel your pain when it comes to nicknames, I actually lost count with all the nicknames I got in high school :P. I'm also probably the same height as you but playing tiny people is my specialty :P

I wouldn't worry about your experience level, were all of different experience here.

I haven't played Tera but it looks cool, the only MMO I occasionally play is Guild Wars 2. I have a Sylvari Necromancer (He's my main and he's super pretty) and an Asura ranger (he's a tiny little druid lizard bunny of death)

I hope you have fun getting aquatinted with the site. Theres a lot of lore but don't let it intimidate you, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

People here like video games too :P Basilisk even does play throughs on here.

Normal is just a figment of your imagination. :mrgreen:

It's good to have a friend to help you, I can't get any of my real life friends on here >__> they would rather larp.

Also Nice choice of Avatar I hope to see more of Henry Cavil as a snake man. :P
word count: 200
Mal
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Thief
Renown: -92
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Howdy!

Shameless Project Gorgon Indie MMO plug.

Welcome to Standing Trials!
word count: 10
Kulbreck
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Blacksmith
Renown: 20
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Howdy!

Welcome, Jason/Atashi, to your next home away from home. :)

I'm a noob here, too, but that won't last long. Just gotta finish that damn character shee... but I digress!

Welcome! Have fun. Look around. Stay away from the purple fruit trees and everything should be fine.

Kulbreck
word count: 50
Kylar
Race: Immortal
Profession: Mercenary/Skyrider
Renown: 27
Character Sheet

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Howdy!

Regretting inviting you to this site now... good lord, what have I done?

Pleasure to meet everyone, hope to get well acquainted!
word count: 22
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Howdy!

Welcome!
Welcome to ST, Jason. It's good to see you on here. Don't worry about feeling overwhelmed, we're a friendly lot and we are very happy to help. Enjoy and have fun!
word count: 35
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Will be very intermittent / possibly MIA as Peg until RL learns to behave itself. Please direct queries for Scalv / Viden to Avalon and any site stuff to Basilisk. Thanks!
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Howdy!

Hi Jason! Welcome to ST. So happy to see that you decided to join with Kylar. And as an ithecal, too! That's awesome. We don't have too many of those on the site yet, but they are very cool. I'm sure you'll enjoy playing one!

As a side note, if you're ever looking for a city in which ithecal are fairly common then please feel free to come check out Rharne. We don't have many PC ithecal, but there are plenty of ithecal NPCs. (Although I suppose Ivorian's cool, too :P).

That said, if you have any questions as you're getting settled in Rynmere, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or the other prophets! I look forward to seeing more of your writing.

x
word count: 134

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Maltruism
General Staff
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Howdy!

Hah! Palladium rocks!

I have already gone on and on about it on other subjects.

Rifts crazy here, goin' out in a blaze of glory, crashing a Coalition CTX-54 "Fire Storm" Mobile Fortress into an advancing armored column. Nothing left there now but the crater. :lol:
I only had about 3 months left to live anyway.

Long Live Free Quebec!!
word count: 60
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”