One Too Many

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

One Too Many

Name: Wendell

Knowledge:
Rei: Doctor
Rei: Attractive
Rei: Once ran naked through a forest
Rei: Enjoys being outdoors
Rei: Didn’t grow up in Rharne
Rei: Owes you a naked dash through the forest
Game: Truth or Lie?
Seduction: How to use the game “Truth or Lie” in a flirtation
Seduction: Strategies for keeping one’s arousal under control
Deception: How to fake confusion

Loot: A date with Rei
Injuries: An infected tattoo on your left butt cheek. Will heal within 10 trials as long as you follow your doctor's orders.
Fame: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
- - -
Name: Rei

Knowledge:
Book: Magical and Mundane Uses of the Plants of Idalos
Flora in Central Idalos: Rock Mushroom
Rock Mushroom: Appearance
Rock Mushroom: Medicinal Properties
Medicine: The Importance of Sterilization
Wendell: Has a tattoo of a topless woman on his left butt cheek
Wendell: Attractive
Wendell: Trickster
Wendell: Owes you a date
Medicine: How to spot infection
Game: Truth or Lie?
Seduction: How to tease a man with your words

Loot: A date with Wendell
Injuries: N/A
Fame: +1 for healing Wendell’s infection and being a good sport about it

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
- - -
Comments: Oh gosh, this thread made me laugh. Your characters are so enjoyable to read, and they have such a lovely lightness and innocence to them. The premise was fantastic (infected butt tattoo? LOL) and the interaction between Wendell and Rei was such a pleasure to see. I particularly loved the games and the flirtations.

The only concern I have is with the date you chose for this thread. On the 3rd of Vhalar, the city of Rharne is being attacked by shadow monsters (please see: Seasonal Calendar). In the interest of aligning this thread with the events going on in the city, you may want to consider adjusting the date.

Rei, please deduct the price of Magical and Mundane Uses of the Plants of Idalos from your ledger (-10 gn) and add the book to your possessions. Also, if this thread meets the 1500 word minimum, please feel free to submit it as your job thread!

Wendell, you managed to seduce Rei with your pants down and an infected lady tattoo on your buttocks. If that's not skill, I don't know what is!

Well done, you two. I'm so excited to see your characters develop their relationship with one another in future threads!

If you feel I've missed anything or if you have questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Thank you!
word count: 446

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne”