• Out of Character • [Scalvoris] Announcements

The place for Prophets to spread the word about what is new to Scalvoris.

A richly diverse island with a wealth of unusual flora and fauna and an ecosystem unlike any other. From ice caves to a volcano and lots more this is a place for explorers, scientists and those with a sense of adventure! Suggested starter area for new players.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

[Scalvoris] Announcements

New Travel Options!
Nymph wrote:
NEW DESNIND TRAVEL

Greetings. As all of you know, Ent and I elected to close Desnind during Ymiden in hopes to give it some tender love and care. One of the biggest requests made by a few that took the time to aid us in making Desnind more player friendly includes the accessibility of the Southern region. In response to this, I have created the Flutterbus. The Flutterbus is a large, moth-like beast that has its own airways between Rharne, Treth, Scalvoris, and Desnind. These flights can be found in select cities and will significantly decrease the travel time it takes to get down to the Southern Region and Desnind.

Moseke greatly hopes that this will help bring PCs to Desnind. Flutterbus information can be found in the fauna section of Desnind. The individual schedules for Rharne, Treth, and Scalvoris can be found using the links provided. Finally, the Desnind location can be used to find these links in the future if there is need for them.

We hope this proves to be useful to the players so that you may join us in the near future.
Nymph
word count: 194
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Saun 717!!

Welcome to Saun on Scalvoris! The second sun appears and we have constant daylight, we won't see the stars again now until 1st Vhalar.

This morning, I have released the following:

Saun's Seasonal Calendar ~ going to do this slightly differently and add to this as you tell your stories! Lets see how that works!

Eclipse Portals!~ safe travel between Scalvoris, Viden and Rynmere for University-sponsored / approved folks. The result of the Ice Caves expedition ~ NB: If you were in that expedition, you have automatic access to these.

Update to the University! ~ we have our own Chancellor and I've detailed a lot more of the staff structure. Lots of NPC names without write ups, but Ghoul and I are on it! :)

Enjoy Saun and please, please, use the Impact Thread to tell me what things I might add to the Seasonal Calendar! Thanks
word count: 148

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

New Stuff!

Today, I've approved:
Almund Bazaar ~ a shady place created by Tio!
Port Diablo ~ and another one! Muahahaaa!
Tio also brought us the Skullgull

Thank you so much, Tio!

There are three more developments awaiting approval - Ent or I will get to them ASAP. Thank you all!
word count: 49

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Welcome to Vhalar!!!
So we have the following:

1. New sign in Roster.

2. New Calendar. So, lets explain that. The calendar now has two posts. The previous seasons and this one. Last season, I didn't put as many "plot points" in Scalvoris' calendar, you may recall, and those I did were continuations of bounties etc. The reason was that we wanted to put the power more in your hands. Therefore, what Ent and I very much want you to do is to use the Rumours, Odd Job Board and Bounties as well as the seasonal archive in the first calendar post and tell your own stories - then tell us about them in the Impact Threads. It's a new way of doing it, but I think it's going to be much more dynamic. Much more interesting / fun! Also, don't forget, if you're starting an open thread about any of the things happening on Scalv, then advertise it in the Moderation Request Thread!

Hope that's clear! Moderated thread will be starting in the next day or two -still places for anyone who wants to sign up!
word count: 191

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

New Thread!

A "flash mod" thread which will last 10 days and 5 rounds of posting. Halloween themed and hopefully fun!
word count: 25

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

]
Resource Wiki!

Massive thanks to Nymph and to Qit'ria for this - the Scalvoris Flora, Fauna and Materials are being uploaded to the Wiki in the Eastern Region. We have a really rich and diverse place in Scalvoris with a whole heap of really interesting things and critters. Many of these are thanks to you lovely folks, so thank you and don't forget to check it out!
word count: 68

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Locations!!

New locations for you!
In Scalvoris Town: Luna's Dream. An orphanage run and funded by our resident do-gooder, Faith.

And in Sweetwine Woods:

The Golden Cliffs and Ol'Tuck's Run Thank you so much to Qit'ria - there are a wealth of flora, fauna and materials there!

Enjoy Enjoy!
word count: 53

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Plot Kick Starts!!

Hey all!

New feature on the forum. Stolen shamelessly from Rharne (<3 Rumour) the Scalvoris Start-A-Plot.

Enjoy!

Enjoy Enjoy!
word count: 24

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Thank You Sephira!!

Thank you so much to our lovely Sephira, who has put forward FOUR locations and NPCs!

These Command Outposts for the Elements are:

Windward Haven
Greenleaf Garrison
Redwood Redoubt and
Gleamwater Sanctuary

Thank you so much for all that hard work!!
word count: 44

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Re: [Scalvoris] Announcements

Getting Busy
As a few of you know, Scalvoris was the first ever city I modded here on ST as my "own". When I first joined the staff here, I was a junior mod in Rynmere and then I was given permission to run my own city. I chose Scalv and I spent a lot of time working on building up our Lore and so on.

I was incredibly sad to leave here - and I'm enormously happy to be back! So, I've been spending some time and I've made some changes.

1. The "Villages" subforum now has a subforum for each of the villages. Egilrun had been made into a subforum, and I just felt that looked messy. So they're all in one place. I'm going to be building them up and adding in new locations and stuff over the next few weeks. Next Cycle's moderated event is going to be a bit of a play on a "treasure hunt" across Scalv. :P I think. Unless I change my mind.

2. The Housing Offices have been re-opened. I've just updated the thread to the Wealth System. Please note - in the purchases, there is some "wiggle room" for you getting a bit more than the "usual" house at that Tier. PM me, we'll talk... (but remember..... nothing's free :D )

3. I've pulled the Announcements Thread (this one) out of the Archive. I'll use it to keep you updated.

4. I'm working my way through our Lore Thread (located here ) and bringing it up to date. I've done the housing, taxes, expenses - and now I'm just starting at Post 1 and working through. Please, be patient as I do, but once it's up to date, I'll announce here.

So good to be home!

~Peg.
word count: 307

Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Eastern: East: Scalvoris”