Permission Issues

Here you can ask questions relating to the Standing Trials roleplay to everyone in the community. Please note Forum Rules displayed here.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Forum rules
Here you can ask questions relating to the Standing Trials roleplay to everyone in the community. All members are welcome to assist here. PLEASE NOTE: Q & A answers which are more than 2 years old / very specific, are best asked again. Standing Trials is a dynamic and changing world - these forums represent the best answer at the time.
Stri'quist
Race: Sev'ryn
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

Permission Issues

Stri'quist wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:26 am Congratulations!

Now that you've completed this, you are free to start playing Standing Trials. Here's a link to types of threads that you will participate in as you play Standing Trials.

The additional aspects of your CS are shown here: here - you can either use the boxcode there, your own boxcode or just use the headings and have no boxcode at all! A set of free-to-use boxcodes can be found here.

You must submit your full CS to the CS approval queue (here) before you have 5 reviewed threads. That must include the following:
  • History - Your character's backstory, either in its own post, or edit your first post.
  • Skill Point Ledger - XP gains you make when you start earning rewards, an example is here.
  • Immortal Marks - This post will record any mark (Immortal Blessings / Curses) you might accrue as a PC and you only need to have it if your PC has an Immortal Blessing.
    • A full list of Blessings & Curses can be found here
    • A Guide to Religion & Marks can be found here
These can be in whatever order you choose - it's your CS, as long as everything that needs to be there is there - lay it out in a way which makes sense to you.

I was working on my CS and filled in everything in the first 2 posts, other than the knowledge section, and went to look at everything outlined in the aboved quoted message and ran into some issues.

When I click on the link provided for viewing additional aspects of your CS as well as the skill point ledger example link and the guide to religion and marks I am just created with a page that says the following:

Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.
word count: 310
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Permission Issues

I've moved the thread with the CS example to CS Limbo, so now it should be accessible. Both the full list of marks and the religion guide are in the first link. All the information that would've been in either link is in the first. The link for the religion guide is unneeded. Apologies for the inconvenience.
word count: 59
Avatar provided by the wonderful Pegasus
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Questions & Answers”