[Calendar Event] Innovation Challenge!

Please post your entries below for the calendar event! Thanks!

For storing OOC things.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

[Calendar Event] Innovation Challenge!

Innovation Challenge!
I am delighted to announce a competition for all of Scalvoris.

Building has started on what I believe will be Idalos' largest hospital. We will have, in fact, five large-size hospital buildings - each one will serve a different function.
  • A hospital for those who have diseases and illnesses currently considered incurable.
  • A children's hospital for children with the most serious diseases.
  • A hospital for those with long term, chronic, life-changing illnesses
  • A hospital for those who have been injured in battles, wars, or by magic.
  • A research hospital

I am, therefore, seeking ideas from innovators all over! I'd like you to put forward a proposal of an innovation / idea which you believe would help / assist this hospital to function. It doesn't have to be medical (it could be a good way of transporting supplies, for example) but it can be!

I will choose 3 of these entries and will fund them. The winners will be offered the chance to work with or in the hospital, to get paid for their idea and to build it / see it come to fruition. I also plan to offer scholarships and mentoring to those who wish it.

Therefore, please submit your entries below. I have not suggested a format as I have no wish to constrain you - but detail would be good - especially make sure that it's enough detail so that I know what I'm looking at!

Good luck to all!

Faith Augustin
word count: 248
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.

Return to “OOC Archive Scalvoris”