Hello

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Culario Calubris
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Hello

Hi, I'm Culario :D

● Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for? I've been roleplaying in many forms for over a decade (That's all I'll say without giving away my age.)
● Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you? I usually go by the name of my main PC for whatever game I'm doing.
● What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc. My favorite was a dark elf mage from a very old campaign I used to do. But normally I go for rogues. Weird isn't it? I like playing rogue types overall.
● Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with? Lots of background information I think, I'll probably never learn it all but I can just jump in through the deep end.
● Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing? I like writing, obviously. As for hobbies, the usual nerd stuff like video games, streaming videos, reading about history, etc.
● What is something unique about you? I experience Déjà vu, a whole lot.
● How did you find us? I forget. I've been lurking for a while on and off, mostly, but kept this place on my radar in case I got the itch to roleplay in a play by post.

By the way, when I was putting a box-code on my edited cs, it swallowed my post without notifying me that it was edited. I edited it once and got the message that it would have to go through approval. Then it was approved. The next time editing I made the mistake of previewing it so that might have something to do with it getting swallowed. I'll probably find out it was user error when I get out of writing this introduction.

I just thought I should mention that in case it is a bug.
word count: 364
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Re: Hello

Hi hi

Welcome to ST - I hope you've got your CS back now? I think it's there now?

Let us know if there's any way we can help!
word count: 31
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Culario Calubris
Race: Human
Renown: 0

Re: Hello

Hi, Pegasus.

Yes the CS is back. I think maybe I should avoid previewing before submitting? Or I guess it makes no difference except that the message for the 'awaiting approval for post' doesn't show after I preview then submit. As long as I get my post back, I'm fine with it.

Thanks.
word count: 55
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread