Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Scalvoris Impact Thread Tracker COLD CYCLE (Vhalar, Zida) 721

Impact Threads COLD Cycle 721
Have you just completed a thread which might have an impact on Scalvoris in some way? Or are you planning on one which could make a difference? Great! We love to hear about those kinds of threads. If you have a thread which fits the bill, please post below. Then, a Scalv Mod will determine the impact and will post it here.

If it is a single thread, post here. If it's a plot or group of threads, please post an overview of the whole plot and all threads involved. Thank you!

Thread Dates:

All threads can go here, regardless of their date. The moderation team will deal with them!

When Do I Post Here?
You post in the impact threads if:

1. The thread / story will impact Scalvoris, potentially. There's a question in the code below that says "how will this impact Scalv" - if your answer is "it won't" then don't post here. If there is any impact - put it in and if needs be I'll just say "there's none" on it. Whether it receives renown or not!

2. If you didn't think it did have any impact but, when it's been reviewed, it gets 10 or more renown.

Please remember. I would rather you post here and I modnoted "no impact" on it than you didn't put up something I would have wanted to see.

Think of it as a means of letting me know what's happening on Scalv this season, to inform the calendar next season.

Base question to consider - have you made an impact? If it's on one person or ten, then I'd rather hear about it. I'm quite happy to put "No Impact" if it doesn't have any. But I'd hate to miss something that your PC should be known for.

How Does It Impact The Calendar?
1. It impacts the "State of Play" post of the Calendar. This is the post which gives you the common knowledge/ overview / general attitude in Scalv towards people, places, groups, magics, and Immortals.
2. As a PC your reputation can be impacted Positively or Negatively. The impact might be small, medium, or large. You'll be told in the modnote.
3. In the "State of Play" a PCs reputation is determined by 2 things.
-- The impact threads listed here.
-- The PC activity (if you do one good thing once, then aren't seen again for 3 cycles - no more impact / reputation)

If in doubt - please ask. We would ALWAYS rather that you submitted a thread and we said "No Impact" than you didn't submit one you could have! Thanks!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 600px; border: 10px double #e9e9e9; margin: auto; padding: 40px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; color: e9e9e9;]
[b]Thread Name & Link[/b]:
[b]Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place[/b]
[b]PC(s) Involved[/b]:
[b]Overview / Details[/b]:
[b]What impact do you think this might have?[/b]:
[b]Anything else you want to tell us?[/b]:
word count: 516
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Little Wonder-Bunny of Anger
Renown: 1035
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Re: Scalvoris Impact Thread Tracker COLD CYCLE (Vhalar, Zida) 721

Thread Name & Link: Munny Farm - Step One - Look Down
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place Arc 721, 41 Ymiden
PC(s) Involved: Elisabeth
Overview / Details: Well, Elisabeth and the settlers start clearing the future site of the Munny Farm. They all clear rocks and grass from the site and Elisabeth uses defiance to roughly level the site.
What impact do you think this might have?: Elisa was awarded 10 renown. I believe this is because she's showing herself to be a hands-on leader that goes above and beyond for her people and throws herself into everything. She was assigned a light overstepping penalty and consequence of the settlers being concerned about Elisabeth's well being and overexerting herself.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Hmmmm....Did you know that in Iceland, they actually build roads around believed elf habitat?
word count: 142
Oram Mednix
Approved Character
Profession: Ranger-in-Chief
Renown: 960
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread Name & Link:
Detective Mednix, Bovicide
The Long Moo
The even longer moo
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place 73/74 Ymiden 721
PC(s) Involved:Oram Mednix
Overview / Details: Oram agreed to help out a farmer whose cows were being killed, in spite of precautions being taken to prevent it. Turned out the killer was a pantheon, an unusually large one. Which Oram killed, with some difficulty.
What impact do you think this might have?: A pantheon that large in the wild on Scalvoris is unusual. Its presence will raise questions. Some folks at the Menagerie may be upset that somebody killed a pantheon out of hand, even though they insisted it isn't one of theirs.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Some elves tried to open a gas station in Iceland, but the planners kept moving the road away from it. Where's a poor elf supposed to get gas?!

! Message from: Avalon
Adding to SOP!
word count: 160
Villains are powerless against story beats.
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Profession: Leader of The Black Cats
Renown: 1815
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread Name & Link: Now His Watch Has Ended
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place 58 Ymiden, 721
PC(s) Involved: Balthazar Black
Overview / Details: Balthazar participates in the ongoing joint-branch investigation into the murder and flaying of the Watchman Philip Carey. They discover he was murdered and flayed by a mage who appeared at the watch, killed Philip, and vanished just as quickly. By the end the investigative team is left with a new, prominent lead to pursue but no killer apprehended.
What impact do you think this might have?: The investigation is ongoing which would imply there is a murderous Rupturing mage currently suffering from the Thirst traveling around Scalvoris in this season. Additionally Balthazar's participation in the investigation may improve, or diminish his relationship with the Elements.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Not that comes to mind immediately, but I'm sure I'm missing something.
Updated SOP!
word count: 157

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Defiance: Skin always glows faintly and he is warm to the touch. His is also the center of a field of static electricity so people get shocked touching him on occasion.
Rupturing: Orange etheric cracks spider-web up his arms to his elbows. His eyes and the glowing cracks going down his cheeks glow dark blue.
Transmutation: He has a series of emerald, glowing cracks on his right pectoral.
Marks
Bellinos: His fingernails are always black. The color fades into his fingers.
Celarion: A dim glowing ring surrounds his left forearm.
Palenon: A silver lightning shaped mark about the size of a hand stretching up towards his torso.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks on Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

Thread Name & Link: Munny Farm - Part Two - Foundations and Expectations
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place Arc 721, 43 Ymiden
Overview / Details: Saoire's peeps and the settlers start working on the farm house while Elisabeth is sidelined due to overstepping. Elisabeth asks questions. Storm is adorable.
What impact do you think this might have?: Elisa was awarded 10 renown for paying for the barn/stable to be built and donating it to Haven.
Anything else you want to tell us?: You can find tiny doors painted on large boulders or small houses placed in gardens for elves in Iceland.
word count: 104
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

Thread Name & Link: Miles To Go Before I Sleep
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place Arc 721, 6 Ymiden
Overview / Details: Elisabeth and Saoire have a chat about the settlement.
What impact do you think this might have?: Elisa was awarded 10 renown. Elisabeth is forging a lovely relationship with Saoire while the Immortal helps her sort the priorities post move.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Icelandic elves Are Protected by the Icelandic Road and Coastal Administration
word count: 83
Oram Mednix
Approved Character
Profession: Ranger-in-Chief
Renown: 960
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread Name & Link: Where the deer and the antelope play
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place 19 Saun 721
PC(s) Involved: Oram Mednix
Overview / Details: Oram eats some very bad cake and becomes the new Chief Ranger.
What impact do you think this might have?: Greatly increased Ranger awesomeness, or at least presence, in other parts of the island, such as Faldrass, and possibly Scaltoth and Ishallr. A Ranger expedition into the Faldrass Badlands is envisioned, along with the reconnaissance of the Vault and Slag's Deep. Also, a ban on certain cake recipes.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Some elves came to me and asked if we could please stop talking about them in this thread. At least that's what I think they were asking. I'm not really sure, since they were speaking Icelandic. Or maybe it was elvish.
Added to SOP!
word count: 151
Villains are powerless against story beats.
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

Thread Name & Link: Devotion and Duty
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place Arc 721, 1 Ymiden
PC(s) Involved: Elisabeth/Balthazar
Overview / Details: Elisabeth and Balthazar tell the Haven settlers about the change in leadership
What impact do you think this might have?: Haven's leadership impacts a wide spread of things, but immediately only impacts Haven itself. The settlers need to figure out how to adjust to the change, and Elisabeth/Balthazar need to figure out how to adjust to their new roles and dynamic.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I mean, I had elves come to me too and they said they really enjoy the attention this thread is bringing to their plight. I'm not entirely sure that's what they were saying, but I'm confident that was what they intended to convey.
word count: 139
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

Thread Name & Link: Munny Farm - Part Five - Are We There Yet?
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place Arc 721, 63-68 Ymiden
Overview / Details: Munny Farm is done! This is the final solo in the nine thread series. Elisabeth was awarded 10 renown.
What impact do you think this might have?: Elisabeth, Saoire's students and mentor and the settlers have built a farmhouse for the Munny family. Elisabeth paid for the barn/stable to be built. It's done and will hopefully lead to a successful relationship between the farm and settlement. It also helps establish Elisabeth as a leader who actively pursues solutions to settlement issues by working with the settlers.
word count: 117
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

Thread Name & Link: We Have a Farm - Now What?
We Have a Farm - Now What? (Part Deux)
Date(s) Thread(s) Take Place Arc 721, 71-75 Ymiden
Overview / Details: The first crop at Munny Farm has been planted! Elisabeth was awarded 10 renown total for these two threads.
What impact do you think this might have?: Elisabeth and the settlers have planted the first crop for Munny Farm. Hopefully it will lead to a successful relationship between the farm and settlement. It also helps establish Elisabeth as a leader who actively engages in the work done in and around the settlement, choosing to lead by example.
word count: 111
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “OOC Archive Scalvoris”