Bladeswork [Location]

Development pieces which have not been completed etc.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Goku
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Bladeswork [Location]

Bladeswork

Bladeswork is an instructional building constructed to provide ample space to instruct up to ten students in one sitting. It has plenty of training weapons made of wood and iron that are available for use by students. A myriad of training dummies have been set up to allow for students to practice striking weak points of various races.

Fiora

Name: Fiora
Race: Human
Title: Head Instructor
Skills:
Teaching: 26
Strength: 26
Endurance: 26
Blades: 76
Acrobatics: 26

Other Information: Fiora is a swordsman from Scalvoris who made a name for herself as a competitive fencer and duelist. She retired at the age of 25 after coming in third place in a regional competition. She opened up the Bladeswork to pass her knowledge onto those who wish to learn how to use bladed weaponry. Fiora has a fiery attitude and little patience for slackers. She is known to throw students out of her classes if they goof off or don't show up regularly. Because of this her classes are rarely more than half full. Outside of classes Fiora is much more laid back. She enjoys watching sports and taking long walks around the scenic parts of town.

Price List / Goods Available

[td]transparent border_color=#000000][/td][/tr]
Item: Wealth Tier:
Lessons 4+

Player Notes

! Message from: Pegasus
Please leave this for me to fill in

Changelog

Credits to: Goku
Submitted for Development: 4/9/2021
Developed by: Goku
word count: 243
Goku
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Bladeswork [Location]

for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get rid of the [td]transparent border_color=#000000][/td][/tr]

if I remove it it gets screwed up
word count: 30
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Bladeswork [Location]

Heya Goku. Just a little bit of feedback. The NPC looks acceptable apart from some minor details that can be hammered out, although I'll reserve judgment about her skill in Combat: Blades for when I have an answer to my feedback:
  • You haven't mentioned where in Scalvoris this school resides. Which town? Scalvoristown?
  • The instructor is a bit young for a master. Yes I know that PCs that are young are allowed to grow their skills to astronomical heights, but PCs are generally the exception. If you want this instructor to have such a high skill, I'd prefer her to be a little older. Perhaps in her late thirties or early forties. As it stands, mid twenties makes her a bit of a prodigy, to have reached the very heights of skill in blades. She'd likely be involved in something more lucrative than training people of tier 4 wealth and up at that age. Selling her skills out to the highest bidder rather than teaching people of average wealth.
  • Iron practice weapons seems a bit hardcore for a civilian training setting. Are they blunted iron weapons or? I'd make sure to note that the iron weapons available are blunted. Thanks!
That's all my feedback for now. Thanks for the submission. And don't worry about the coding, we'll fix it when we are ready to approve.
word count: 233
Avatar provided by the wonderful Pegasus
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1