Alyssia's Mailbox

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Alyssia
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Renown: 225
Character Sheet
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Alyssia's Mailbox

This is where Alyssia will receive any incoming mail.

word count: 9
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Little Wonder-Bunny of Anger
Renown: 1035
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Re: Alyssia's Mailbox

Arc 721, 13th of Ashan

Alyssia,

First, I apologize that I am so late in returning your kind letter. Events that were beyond my control kept me from responding. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

I remember your speech the night of Cylus Dusk...and it reminded me of thoughts that sometimes go through my mind. I wanted to share with you that everyone has doubts sometimes. Young. Old. Everyone. We, as a people, have to remember to be kind to ourselves. We aren't perfect and we are going to make mistakes...but we learn and grow from those mistakes. Each mistake teaches us something. We can either choose to accept the lesson or reject it.

I myself often feel like I try and fail to help others....but in those moments, I try to remember that most people wouldn't even try. Sometimes it's not about the results...but the very act of doing something instead of inaction.

I think you are a remarkable young woman and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and watching you grow into the amazing woman you will become. I would welcome any and all letters you choose to send my direction.

I am settled into the Haven settlement on Faldrass. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

word count: 221
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Hat-Wearer
Renown: 1724
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Dated & Delivered: 60th Ashan 721

Addressed to:
Lady Alyssia
Dear Lady Alyssia,

On behalf of Baron Darius Baer, it is my pleasure to invite you to a feast at Hopetoun. At dusk on the 1st Ymiden, we will be hosting a feast to give thanks for all that has been achieved in our community. It is our aim to give thanks to Saoire, to Xiur, to every one of you who has brought us hope, and to look to the future.

We look forward to seeing you.

Vega Creede,
Hopetoun.
word count: 90

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

Arc 721, 42nd of Ymiden

Alyssia,

I hope this missive finds you well!

I wanted to invite you to spend a few trials in the Haven settlement with me. We haven't been able to catch up in awhile and I would enjoy the pleasure of your company here.

Please let me know if and when you would like to visit and I will make the arrangements!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

word count: 69
Anonymous Mail
Race: Immortal
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Staff

Cylus 18, Arc 722

A letter arrives, looking very much like all the others on the outside. Within? Well, that's a different matter entirely...

Alyssia

You are sticking your nose into matters that don’t concern you, you're being a voice of change and we are warning you now. Stop. By your hand, and the hands of others, Scalvoris is becoming something it has never been and was never intended to be. It’s unnatural and against everything in the old writings.

This abomination cannot continue. Do not disregard this letter or the intent behind it or you - and those you hold most dear - will pay the price.

We are watching. We are everywhere. We will act, without hesitation. Do not cross us.

OOC Information

Alright, let's get the show on the road. Your rank and profile in Scalvoris has attracted someone's attention. You are not required to participate but that doesn't change that your pc did get a letter so keep that in mind.

Here's some additional information for you!
  • Here is the link to a special tracker for pcs that wish to react/investigate/etc: Plot Tracker!
  • Council Members : All member of the council (pc and npc) received the letters.
  • The letter arrived in whatever manner/way your pc gets their normal mail. If you have questions about this, please let a Scalv mod know.

word count: 233
Elisabeth Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook

To Baroness Alyssia

20 Ashan, Arc 722

Balthazar Black
&
Elisabeth Angelus

Invite you to share in the joy of their wedding.

100th of Ashan, Arc 722

Haven, Faldrass Island, Scalvoris.

word count: 27
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Éminence grise
Renown: 1455
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Date: 119th of Ashan 722

Dear Alyssia,

I received your message from our echo scroll. My family are doing well, for the most part, barring some disruptions but nothing serious.

I had heard of your new dragonling through the rumor mill, and was about to congratulate you, however this is the first time I've had time myself to sit down and write it out. So well done. Perhaps the next time we meet, you can tell me the story about how you earned the honor of a dragonling companion. As for the care of them, I could arrange a meeting between you and I and my friend Sage. She's very knowledgeable about dragonkind and animals in general. I'm sure you two would get along very well.

As for the letter you received, I've heard troubling rumors about many people receiving such letters. I think you'd be prudent to stay within the protection of the guards. Don't coop yourself up, enjoy the fresh air by all means, but allow no less than two guardsmen of the Manor to accompany you if they can be spared. Your safety is very important to them, as well as the Barony and Scalvoris in general. I'm sure it would be no trouble for them to guard you as you explore Faldrass and the Islands in general. However, don't let that letter's threat rule your life. Take precautions but don't stop for mere words on a page.

I had wondered why you weren't at the wedding of Elisabeth and Balthazar, but now I see you must have been afraid of the threat.

I would like to arrange a meeting, regardless of whether you'd like to meet Sage or not. Perhaps the 44th of Ymiden would work for you? I should arrive on my own dragonling, as I've also been gifted with one... A lot has happened since last arc. We should catch up.

Sincerely,
Woe

word count: 332
Image*Image*Image
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”