[Rynmere] For All Your Dastardly Needs

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 36
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello all!

Duncan is finally up and running, and I'm happy to say that I'm on the hunt for threads! Rynmere looks like it's going to be very interesting in the season's to come, and I think if it does boil over into a full on civil war, Duncan's going to be quite the busy little mercenary! Anyway, he's mostly in Andaris, but will be floating around the rest of Rynmere as well.

Mercenary
If anyone has any plots or jobs that they need a mercenary in, let me know! I'm going to try to get a jobthread out for this season, but since the season is nearly over, I'm not going to force anything. Still, even just for funsies, threads where Duncan can do his job, or even just extort/threaten/intimidate/beat up/fight people would be bomb.

Friends and Enemies
We all need 'em, especially with such hard time's making their way down on Rynmere, some allies and enemies would be much appreciated!

Romance
Duncan would describe himself as an equal opportunist, which pretty much means he will bang almost anything. Ladies and gents, I present to you the not at all sleazy, and entirely lovable, emotionally constipated Duncan Oisin!

But seriously, if you're looking for anything between a romp in the sheets, to a full blown, slow burn complicated relationship, PM me and we can work something out!

And if you have any other idea's, whether I've mentioned an interest in the here or not, PM me and let me know!
word count: 267

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night,
and when you move fall like a thunderbolt"
Syhera Ki'hadi
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Navigator
Renown: 42
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

"A flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."
  • Hello, there.~

I am curious... would Duncan be willing to teach a young woman some self defense for some coin? Syhera has made some enemies this past season, and her careful nature has begun to make her perhaps... a bit paranoid. Hera's convinced a powerful and rich woman named Gojira Godmounter is lying in wait to plan an attack on what little she has, and wouldn't put it past her to physically harm her. Hera is not a very... intimidating character and needs to be taught a thing or two.

I was thinking perhaps Hera could seek Duncan out and hire his protection, and during their time together, he could teach her a few things. It would make her much less vulnerable, especially with all this nasty talk of civil war. I'm also open to a number of other things/scenarios if you have something in mind. Let me know.

Till then.~
word count: 169
Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

I'll send you a PM Syhera, and we can discuss :D
word count: 11

Elyna
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello and welcome!
Always lovely to have more dastardly PC's in Rynmere!

I was wondering where Duncan falls with involvement with the rebellion? I have a few ideas if you were interested in some plots?
word count: 36
Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thanks for the welcome! Duncan goes where the money goes, so it's safe to say he has no real side, he'll just side with whoever he thinks will make him the biggest profit, and has now reservations about swapping sides either :) PM me and we can chat!
word count: 49

Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Hello, Duncan! Firstly, I'd like to say that I quite enjoy your concept as it's a character archetype that is always fun to write with.

Alistair has quite a lot of excess wealth as a surgeon and a nobleman, and so I could actually see a very legitimate reason for him to get into contact with Duncan, as perhaps a personal bodyguard in the coming crisis approaching Rynmere. From there, I think they could have a very interesting dynamic - Alistair as the sort of socially awkward and posh nobleman and Duncan as a more down to earth, funny, suave individual. I think it would be fun!

If you have any ideas, feel free to PM me! Looking forward to seeing more Duncan. :)
word count: 124
Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Giving this LFC a little bump!

I'd love to thread with some more people, and be able to play with more of angsty, heartbroken Duncan this season! He's missing Alistair and pretty bummed out that things didn't work out for them, but he's also pretty depressed that he's getting so old. Along with the usual mercenary threads and all that, I'm looking for some drama and maybe even a bit of romance to get his mind of his woes.

So, if you're interested in a thread or two involving any of that, or you're interested in being Duncan's complicated rebound or whatever, drop me a line!
word count: 115

Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Hey Duncan - so I don't know what or where or how - but you know, Faith knew and liked/ respected Alistair - anyhow - maybe we could do some teaching each other stuff / get to know each other - who knows? Just a thought, but I'm always up for a thread or two!
word count: 51
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”