Hi All

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Kal
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Blacksmith
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi All

Hello everyone. I'm new here (Obviously) and just wanted to say my hello, so...hello.

● Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
I have roleplayed before in many forms (Started on table top ages ago). I used to RP Star Wars a lot but was looking for a nice Fantasy RP and stumbled in here.
● Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
I go by Kal here, short for Kalous, my character. I answer to many things though.
● What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc.
My first character was a Dwarf named Crowarethan Stoneaxe. He was crude and jolly and I had a lot of fun RPing him. Sadly the dice gods took him in his prime. After that was Ordo (Star Wars) and he was my favorite for many years.
● Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
I love the wealth of information and the many different places and things you can do in said places. I feel my simple mind may not be able to keep it all straight but you never know until you try, right? Guys? ....Anyone?
● Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
I am skilled. I know it's in there somewhere. I'll figure it out...eventually.
● What is something unique about you?
Unique? Hmm. I guess... No that's not unique. Well I. No, no that's TMI. Umm, I like stuff and things. Yeah, nailed it!
word count: 299
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2270
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Hi All

Hello and welcome! Hope you have a lot of fun here! It's a great site and very friendly!
word count: 19
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi All

Welcome, Kal!
word count: 2
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Kraken
Prophet of Old

Contribution

Hi All

Hey Kal!

I knew you as Ordo, though we never got to write together. Ryan said you were having a look, I'm glad it interested you enough that you made a character! Looking forward to seeing what you do in this world and hopefully threading together!

It is a lot of information, especially to start, eventually you pick it up even if its by accident, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to hit me up!
word count: 79
Kal
Approved Character
Profession: Blacksmith
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi All

Ha! I played Ordo for a long time. I'm looking forward to something new and writing with new people. When I saw this place and all it had for lore and the like I couldn't resist. Can't wait to thread with you and anyone else that I can. Thanks for the welcome!
word count: 55
Shards
Prophet of Old
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hi All

Hey Kal, welcome to ST! If you have any questions, hit us up in the Q&A forum. Otherwise, character is looking good so far. As a side note, its interesting we have a few people with Starwars RP backgrounds - actually it translates pretty well into fantasy. Lightsaber ---> Sword :P OK, example is not as cool :(
word count: 55
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi All

Welcome to Standing Trials, Kal!

Couple things:

1. Love your avatar picture. He looks like a super badass and the stuff of nightmares.
2. Lightsabers are to swords as spaceships are to boats. Right? Right?!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any support while you're getting settled. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing on the site!
word count: 69

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”