• Closed • Singing in Vain

50th of Ashan 720

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Saint
Race: Biqaj
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Re: Singing in Vain

Singing in Vain
KALORTAH
Points awarded: 15
Knowledge:
9x Deception
1x Detection

Renown: +5 for having a little tantrum in front of high society folks and leaving your guests on their own.
Loot: -
Injuries: -
Consequences: There might be a few less attendees at your next party...
Skill Usage: Appropriate to level.
DEVIN
Points awarded: 15
Knowledge:
Cosmetology x1
Intelligence: Kalortah’s House
Musical Instrument (Lute) x5
Seduction x2
Stealth x1

Renown: -
Loot: -
Injuries: -
Consequences: -
Skill Usage: Appropriate to level.
Word count: 4,813
Notes:

The rivalry continues! I always enjoy a good gathering thread... and there were a lot of moments in here that really stuck out to me. Devin and Kalortah's dynamic was a lot of fun to read, even when they went their separate ways at the party. It would have been nice to see a bit more interaction between them, but I liked the inner commentary continued through both characters' posts, such as Kalortah's frustration with the "lecherous fiend" and Devin's annoyance with Kalortah's beautiful voice.

The NPCs used were interesting and easy to read as well. A pocket musician has got to be handy – I'd read through a bit of this thread before it was finished, and while Ibudo was only used briefly, he was one of the things I remembered most. Kalortah's sister Lenuzie seems to be the determined sort, but it seems as if she's fallen under Devin's charming spell... sorry Kal. More fuel for the rivalry though!

Devin – I didn't award any renown since he was mainly with Lenuzie and slipped away from the crowds pretty early on in the night.

Enjoy the rewards, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions or concerns.
word count: 291
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Scalvoris Town”