• Solo • Lysander

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Devin
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Baron Smooglethorn
Renown: 1145
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Lysander

Ashan 49, Arc 720

The Knight’s Rest Inn

The 21st break

“Mages“, Lysander suddenly said to Devin who was sitting next to him and drained his glass before he put an arm around him as if they were old friends and hadn’t just met for the first time a break or so earlier. “Cannot be trusted. They allow an Emean parasite to prey upon their soul – and then there is flaying. Mages”, he informed the Mortalborn who was currently in his Biqaj totem in no uncertain terms. “Destroy souls. They are evil!”

“I’ve met a few mages already”, he continued. “I’ve gotten pretty good at identifying the signs that someone has a spark. In fact, I can usually tell by just looking at them”, he boasted and turned to face the Mortalborn whose eyes shimmered yellow with barely contained amusement.

Devin drained his glass as well and agreed with him, “Mages are very evil! You can’t trust someone that destroys souls and can just steal a face and pretend to be someone else! Where did you learn so much about them though?” he wanted to know, his eyes momentarily flashing red before they became yellow once more. “Did you go to university? They offer degrees in magical theory there, if I remember correctly …”

“Oh no”, Lysander replied and hiccupped before he put his arm around Devin once more. “I learned it from the Crafters. Have you heard of them, Tarik?” he asked the Mortalborn who’d decided that he needed a vaguely Biqaj sounding name to go with his new Biqaj face. “They don’t want any outside influence. They don’t want the academy, they don’t want foreigners, and they don’t want mages. I'm seriously thinking about joining. Scalvoris belongs to the Scalvorians – to people like us”, he informed the Rynmere-born Becomer who occasionally taught classes at the academy.

“I could tell you more about them”,
he offered. “We Scalvorians need to stick together!”
word count: 334

Appearance

• Due to an encounter with a magical tree Devin has bright violet eyes.
  • Devin has fancy black claw-like nails. The Grafter Rakvald made them from the spines that grow on the dubaebo's back and attached them to Devin's hands.

Items

Devin owns a Ring of Reversal. He's always wearing it, unless stated otherwise.

Potions

N/A
[/list]

Return to “Scalvoris Town”