• Mature • Cupid Without A Bow

Balthazar and Devin reunite in Beacon.

Beacon is a small village just outside Scalvoris Town which has grown from a few houses to a small hamlet in its own right. Made up of small houses, Beacon is the home for those who are working as "Trainees" in the Cally's group of businesses, be that Cally's Restaurant, Luna's Dream Orphanage of the Scalvoris Town Soup Kitchen. Those who live here do so for a period of time where they are provided with medical care, food and clothing while they are learning a trade. In turn, they are expected to work hard, study and to share their skills both in their job and in the Beacon community

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Leader of The Black Cats
Renown: 1830
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Cupid Without A Bow

35 Ashan 720
Balthazar took Devin's clothing in his hands when the man held it out to him. Not because he particularly wanted to but because he figured that he owed the man that much at the least in the light of everything he'd just done. Balthazar noticed that Devin put his boots on before his shirt which he thought an odd decision but said nothing about. What did it really matter to him what Devin put on first? "I suppose it's good that you were so eager to show it off then." Balthazar replied to Devin when he said, with an interesting sense of pride, that everyone had been looking at the witchmark.

"Yes, it was." Balthazar admit when Devin asked if it had all been a prank. "And no, I'm not." Balthazar wasn't interest in men for a few reasons but the main one was that he already felt so guilty looking at and sleeping with women, that he didn't want to add male bodies to that list of people he'd slept with. He didn't want Isabella peering in on that at all. But he'd refused Devin for other reasons. "Consider it a punishment for thinking you could walk into a bar and pick me up." Balthazar claimed before adding "Plus it was just too great an opportunity to pass up." Balthazar held Devin's shirt out for him to take back once his boots were on. He knew why he stuck around, he had wanted to see the fallout, but part of Balthazar wondered if he should have just gone off and let Devin think he was never really there... could he convince Devin of that lie in their next meeting? Certainly not now but... Balthazar filed the thought away in his mind for later use.

"And in my defense I didn't think you'd get all your clothing off before I sent him to look in the room."
word count: 332

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Defiance: Skin always glows faintly and he is warm to the touch. His is also the center of a field of static electricity so people get shocked touching him on occasion.
Rupturing: Orange etheric cracks spider-web up his arms to his elbows. His eyes and the glowing cracks going down his cheeks glow dark blue.
Transmutation: He has a series of emerald, glowing cracks on his right pectoral.
Marks
Bellinos: His fingernails are always black. The color fades into his fingers.
Celarion: A dim glowing ring surrounds his left forearm.
Palenon: A silver lightning shaped mark about the size of a hand stretching up towards his torso.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks on Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Devin
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Baron Smooglethorn
Renown: 1145
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

“Oh.” Devin let out a little sound of surprise as Baltazar confirmed that he was indeed not interested. “Sorry then”, he remarked a moment later. “There are no hard feelings though, are there?” he asked, grinning, while he started to button his shirt and finally put his jacket back on. The Mortalborn looked less well-put-together now with his clothes somewhat crumpled and his hair a bit tousled, and he also seemed to be a little humbled – at least for a few trills, before he smiled a wide smile and turned to face Balthazar again.

“So, do you like women then?” he asked and quirked an eyebrow before he attempted to put an arm around Balthazar’s shoulders as if they were old friends, his cane tucked under an arm. “Do you have a girlfriend or a wife? Is she good-looking, and what’s her name? You have to tell me everything! And do you usually play pranks on people – or just on the people that try to flirt with you?” he wanted to know.

“And what brought you to Beacon?” he continued, barely pausing in order to take a breath between each sentence. “I had no idea that you lived on Scalvoris! Do you find this village here as dull as I do? There is nothing happening here!” he complained.

“I’ve had a lot of practice”, he replied in a rather smug tone as Balthazar said that he hadn’t thought that he’d get all of his clothing off before he sent the bartender to look in the room, as if he honestly expected the other man to admire him. A moment later, he laughed.
word count: 280

Appearance

• Due to an encounter with a magical tree Devin has bright violet eyes.
  • Devin has fancy black claw-like nails. The Grafter Rakvald made them from the spines that grow on the dubaebo's back and attached them to Devin's hands.

Items

Devin owns a Ring of Reversal. He's always wearing it, unless stated otherwise.

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

35 Ashan 720
Balthazar gave Devin an odd look when the bard asked if there were any hard feelings. "I would think you'd be the one with hard feelings given what happened." Balthazar admit. "But if you're passed it, so am I." It was interesting to see the small shift as Devin's humility either left him or was covered up and what followed was an onslaught of questions so sudden that Balthazar thought back to the similar onslaught of questions he'd experienced in the dream... some things never changed. Suddenly Devin's arm was coming around his shoulder and Balthazar thought to warn Devin but instead let the man touch him and receive the subsequent shock from Balthazar's mutation. Just a small discharge of electricity but it was fairly consistent in Balthazar's experience.

Regardless Balthazar tried to set his mind to answering Devin's questions while the bard played far more friendly than their time together equated to in Balthazar's mind. "Yes, I like women." Balthazar began, he also began walking. How long before someone would come out of the tavern and see the spectacular closet nudist? Balthazar didn't really want either of them there when that happened and expected that Devin would probably follow him. "And no, I don't exactly have a girlfriend or a wife." Balthazar quickly decided not to bring up Isabella to Devin when suddenly a frightening thought reoccurred to him. What if she was listening in now? Would she be mad? No... maybe? Balthazar was not nearly as good with women he cared about as he seemed to be with women in bars. So he decided to throw a bone into the universe in case Isabella was watching.

"There's a woman but it's complicated. We've both tried to kill each other on separate occasions and have differing opinions of the law." Balthazar summarized... then he added "I've never seen Edasha, but this woman... could be her daughter." Balthazar knew that Isabella was not, but the idea that she was as beautiful as the Immortal in some way was what Balthazar was going for. Immortals, he was not a poet and he tried too hard when he thought Isabella was watching... and he thought that frequently. He was somewhat self absorbed in that way. Isabella had plenty of her own things to do.

"I punch most people." Balthazar admit. "Though most of the time I'm in a bar, it's for work so that could be an occupational hazard." Balthazar admit. He gestured to himself, realizing he'd probably prompted a question there that he could answer before Devin shot it out. "I'm a private investigator." He left out that he was an Element as well... they still didn't have the greatest reputation in all places but they were doing better. "But I saw an opportunity... so..." Balthazar shrugged. Balthazar grinned slightly when Devin said he had a lot of practice taking his clothes off. He was in the presence of either a very bold man, or a very good actor.

"I've been in Scalvoris for a while now and have never been here. I wanted to see if they had anything special but it's a small place. Not much to do." Balthazar said, trying not to agree with Devin in such a blunt manner... but yes he did find it dull. "I'll probably be heading back to Scalvoris Town now."

word count: 584

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Defiance: Skin always glows faintly and he is warm to the touch. His is also the center of a field of static electricity so people get shocked touching him on occasion.
Rupturing: Orange etheric cracks spider-web up his arms to his elbows. His eyes and the glowing cracks going down his cheeks glow dark blue.
Transmutation: He has a series of emerald, glowing cracks on his right pectoral.
Marks
Palenon: A silver lightning shaped mark about the size of a hand stretching up towards his torso.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks on Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

“Well, I’m definitely past it, unless you decide to change your mind in regard to you know what”, Devin assured Balthazar with a grin and put an arm around the white-haired mage – only to let out a little yelp of pain and immediately let go of him again, his eyes wide. “What the fek was that?” he demanded and proceeded to furiously shake his hand as if he had just been burnt. “You are … you are …” he stammered, momentarily struggling to find the right word as science had never been his forte. “You are electric!”

“Why are you electric?”
he wanted to know and made a step away from Balthazar, just in case, eying him warily for a moment. He didn’t leave though, but walked next to the mage, as if they were old acquaintances. “And why don’t you have a girlfriend? You aren’t too bad looking, and what more, you have magic! Magic is awesome!” he pointed out. In his opinion, a man like Balthazar ought to have a girlfriend – on each finger!

Maybe he had a really embarrassing or disgusting habit though that scared any potential love interests away?

He considered that possibility for a moment, until Balthazar told him that there was someone after all. When he heard that, his eyes lit up, and then he proceeded to ask him, “Are you in love with her? Why do you have different opinions of the law? Is she a criminal? I’ve met a few criminals in my life”, he informed him, wisely keeping the fact that he was a criminal as well to himself as that could get him a whole lot of trouble – in a lot more trouble than flirting with Balthazar had. Why did Balthazar have to have such nice golden eyes though?!

“I punch people as well sometimes”, he proudly proclaimed. “In fact, I’m pretty good at punching people – and I’m a priest on top of it. I have my own shrine, and I hold masses and such! So, what exactly do you do as a private investigator? Do you spy on cheating husbands and wives and politicians and such that might be involved in questionable activities?” he asked with unmistakable curiosity, still talking much too quickly and posing far too many questions at the same time.

“Yeah, well, I think I’ll be heading back to Scalvoris Town as well”, Devin decided, frowning momentarily. “And I don’t think I’ll ever come back. Someone else can treat their sick people in the future!” he proclaimed.
word count: 430

Appearance

• Devin has fancy black claw-like nails. The Grafter Rakvald made them from the spines that grow on the dubaebo's back and attached them to Devin's hands.

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

35 Ashan 720
"If I do, you'd be the third to know." Balthazar responded so quickly and casually that it almost sounded like he said Devin would be the first to know... but he would indeed be the third. Balthazar would be the first one to be surprised by the discovery, then he'd probably tell Isabella cause he had a habit of telling her things, then he would be able to tell Devin because hey, at least he knew he was Devin's type if he ever wanted to swing that way. The conversation moved forward regardless and Balthazar did the best that he could to keep up. Devin shocked himself on Balthazar and in response seemed to be quite shocked. Balthazar couldn't help the small grin he adopted at Devin's reaction.

"I have mutations too." Balthazar replied simply when Devin asked why he was electric. "I'm electric and I'm hot. Or did you think that I was warm because I was drunk?" It would have been a fair assumption now that Balthazar said the words aloud. He'd have to remember that excuse if he ever needed to hide his mutations. Balthazar didn't get into how he was also dyslexic, his eyes smoked, his body healed, and when he made portals they were on fire because Devin didn't need to know those things. When you were a mage with as many sparks as Balthazar, many mutations happened.

When Devin began the second line of questioning about the woman, Balthazar responded simply "Yes." and decided to let Devin sort out which of the many questions he was saying yes to. Did Balthazar love Isabella? Maybe.... he didn't know. Was she a criminal? Yes... but by the laws of Scalvoris Balthazar was a criminal as well. Heck he'd even commit a crime in the process of getting Devin into the closet. "I've met many criminals in my trials as well." Balthazar added after a beat as well.

"I think I remember you mentioning your being a priest in the dream. Who's the shrine dedicated to?" Balthazar had never put much stock into the Immortals. When you could do what he could do, Immortals seemed less like deities and more like really powerful mages... and if Balthazar knew one thing about the Immortals it was that they could indeed be killed... not that he would want that... even if he'd been dreaming of it lately. "And yes, private investigating involves a lot of spying on people but it isn't always cheating husbands... heck I've caught more wives than husbands." Cause with the wives it was as easy as trying to get them to go to bed with him or someone he thought they'd like. "It's more so looking for crime and then looking for someone who will pay you to solve it." Balthazar added.

When Devin proclaimed he wouldn't ever come back Balthazar laughed and said "Never is a long time, for all we know this place could be the life of Scalvoris in a few arcs... but I doubt it."
word count: 527

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Marks

Scars

Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Most people would likely have been a little wary of a hot electric guy that readily admitted to being acquainted with criminals. Devin on the other hand looked absolutely fascinated and insisted, “You have to tell me more about them! What kind of criminals were they? Thieves? Murderers? Necromancers?” he asked, his violet eyes even wider than before. He raised his arm as if he wanted to put it around his new acquaintance’s shoulders again, but remembered what had happened just in time and hid his arm behind his back instead as if he had just been about to do something that was a little questionable.

“I’m a priest of Delroth”, he eagerly replied a moment later as Balthazar wanted to know who the shrine was dedicated to. He loved talking about Delroth. In fact, Delroth was his favourite Immortal. “Birds, vanity, greed, wind and so on. Being a priest of Delroth is great! I get to surround myself with items of luxury and wear nice clothes, and being vain and looking good is more or less a job requirement!” He beamed at the white-haired mage as he said that, looking exceedingly proud. It was like a dream come true. He got to do the things that he would have done anyway and got paid for it. How great was that?!

“That’s an interesting way of doing it”, he remarked in an honest tone as Balthazar told him that he looked for crime first and then for someone who would pay him to solve it, as if he were actually some sort of reverse private investigator – which he found even more interesting than a normal private investigator. “Do you get paid a lot, and do people ever take their cheating husbands and wives back?” he wanted to know as he really loved hearing potentially scandalous stories and walked next to the mage, looking at him, the tip of his fancy cane occasionally making a clicking sound against the pavement as it wasn’t made of wood, like most canes, but different kinds of metal.

When Balthazar wondered about the possibility of Beacon being the life of Scalvoris in a few arcs and subsequently doubted it, Devin furrowed his brow for a moment as if he were seriously thinking about it before he laughed out loud and shook his head. “I agree! There is no chance in Idalos that this place will ever be anything but boring!”
word count: 410

Appearance

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

35 Ashan 720
"Necromancers?" Balthazar raised a curious brow at the category of mage that Devin had grouped in with the criminals. Balthazar was in a rare few- or at least it seemed a rare few to him- who didn't inherently believe necromancy was evil. Make no mistake he'd seen necromancy do terrible things, but that was because of the mage who couldn't control the spark he chose to welcome into his soul, not only the spark. There were probably people with similar sparks to Balthazar out in Idalos bringing terror, but it was never Defiers as a whole were blamed... or it was less frequent at least. So Balthazar decided just to go with it rather than argue the criminality of necromancy. "I've met a few. Thieves, murderers, and smugglers too. Comes with the job."

Balthazar listened as Devin told him of Delroth and the domains the Immortal held. Vanity, greed, and birds Balthazar couldn't care less about but wind? Balthazar's own connection to the element caused the smallest buds of interest to sprout within the mage. So he listened to Devin as Devin spoke of the joys of being Delroth's priest rather than ignoring the chatty bard. "You are oddly proud of your vanity." Balthazar commented after Devin finished speaking. Then again as Devin had said it was likely part of the job. What kind of good priest would be ashamed of their vanity? That wasn't how vanity worked... then again most people didn't recognize their own vanity either. "What do you actually do for the Immortal?" Balthazar was going to make a joke about blowing him based on what he knew about Devin and the Immortal's domains, but he didn't. They weren't quite buddies yet.

"It depends on the crime and who is paying me. I feel bad taking nels from the poor so they tend to get better prices for my help." Balthazar replied when the conversation steered towards Balthazar's work. He didn't mention that he did a lot of investigating in return for trades. Something he just needed more information from someone. Sometimes he traded for lodging. Sometimes he traded for passing. Payment was relative in Balthazar's world. Nels? Not many. Nels didn't matter much to the mage who could live among the elements happily. "But in general no, the cheating couples tend to stay broken up. That's why they hire me. If they weren't interested in getting something to hold over their partner, they wouldn't pay."

word count: 431

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Marks

Scars

Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

“Necromancers“, the Mortalborn confirmed. “You know, the mages that raise the dead and produce undead servants and such!” he continued, his eyes practically shimmering with excitement. There had been a time when he had actually considered becoming a necromancer – a zombie had accidentally ended up in his basement, and he’d been really fascinated by that – but then he had found out that a necromancer had caused the plague that had killed more than half of the inhabitants of Rynmere, including some of his relatives and former friends. That had kind of put a damper on his enthusiasm.

A certain amount of fascination remained though, and he still had the zombie, of course, because destroying a zombie kind of was murder in his opinion, and it was just such an unusual pet; besides, wrestling Bitey while he tried to feed her and comb her hair and such had turned out to be an excellent workout. He didn’t mention that to Balthazar though, for a variety of different and mostly good reasons. Instead, he retorted, “Of course I’m proud! I enjoy looking good! As for what I do – I wear nice clothes and I go on treasure hunts and collect shiny things for me, but also for Delroth, and then I show them off. You should really attend one of my masses sometime! They are fun, unlike the masses that those priests of Moseke hold!” he claimed.

Despite being a highly skilled doctor that could give most university professors a run for their money if he wanted to, Devin had little interest in the Immortal of Life, her followers or her Blessing. Who in their right mind would want an ability that literally trapped you in a tree?

“So, what is the most unusual crime that you have ever encountered?” he asked and raised an eyebrow. He really didn’t want to think of Moseke’s Blessing and the freaky abilities that it afforded you any further because the prospect of getting stuck in a tree until he died frightened him and made him a little sick, to be honest; besides, he was curious about what kind of crimes the hot and electric mage with mutations that was walking next to him had dealt with. “And where exactly are we going, by the way?” he continued and briefly took a look around, furrowing his brow slightly, before he turned to Balthazar again. “Do you have anything particular in mind?” he wanted to know.
word count: 414

Appearance

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

35 Ashan 720
"I know what necromancers do." Balthazar replied in a flat tone when Devin explained it to him. He'd just said that he had encountered them before... thought he would have preferred to forget those events. Swarms of undead bees... golems... it was all very unpleasant... but it was also over now. Opting to let the topic of necromancers lie, things quickly turned to a conversation about the Immortals. What Devin described certainly didn't sound like any mass he'd heard of before. It was interesting but not quite so interesting that Balthazar was willing to spent breaks watching someone talk to the sky and wiggle shiny objects. Then again he could go, sit down, and just tune them all out while he tried to focus on mediation... maybe it could be good practice?

"I'm not to sure about the mass, I've never thought much of the Immortals, but if you need a hand on the next treasure hunt, I'll split it with you." Balthazar threw out as more of a joke than anything. Unfortunately he wasn't the best with tone so it came out as if he was entirely serious. Balthazar was a detective, not a treasure hunter, but again- he'd do almost anything that paid him enough. A curious lie Balthazar told was that he'd never thought much of the Immortals. It was a lie. He'd never thought much of Delroth, but Llaren? Vri? Raskalarn? He thought of them almost every trial when he was in Yaralon. Then Devin asked what the most peculiar crime Balthazar had encountered was and Balthazar's face hardened in thought. The mage hunters? No... The drug smuggling? No... Nellie.

"I once spent about a week investigating a series of attacks on prostitutes in Almund." Balthazar began "I couldn't figure out who was doing it because every girl I questioned gave a different description of her attackers." Balthazar paused to make sure Devin was keeping up with him "It turns out that the owner of the brothel was the one beating her girls. She thought it would encourage people to pay more... she doesn't think that now though." Balthazar paused, he didn't seem quite satisfied with how that had gone but the other strange case he thought of did nothing but dredge up terrible feelings so he said nothing of it. Nothing of the poor missing children.

"I told you, Scalvoris Town." Balthazar replied to Devin when the bard asked where they were going. It was have come as a surprise to the bard that Balthazar preferred to make such journeys on foot but there was a special something about feeling the earth around you that made it seem worth it to a mage burdened with the parasitic spark of Defiance. "It's this way." Balthazar knew that for sure thanks to the other parasitic little bugger in his soul, his Attunement spark. For Balthazar, getting home was never more difficult than getting to a place because he could always retrace his steps. When he began to think he was lost, a strong feeling would urge him in another direction and he would know to trust it. Balthazar wasn't quite used to the non-physical magics, but he was getting the hang of it slowly.

word count: 557

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Marks

Scars

Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

“How do you …?“ Devin began. He had wanted to ask Balthazar how he knew what necromancers did, but there was something about the tone of his voice and the way that the other man looked at him that gave him the impression that it would be better to let the topic lie. So, he did something reasonable, something that was rather out of character for him and decided to not dwell on the matter further, but focus on something that was just as fascinating – the Immortal of Vanity and his never-ending devotion to him!

“Well, the invitation is there”, he told Balthazar in a cheerful tone, smiling brightly as the mage admitted that he wasn’t sure about the mass. “You may find that you actually like it. I also play the lute during mass. We don’t chant stupidly, we actually have real music”, he tried to tempt the other man. Seducing him hadn’t seemed to have worked, but maybe he could get him interested in his favorite Immortal?

It was just then that Balthazar had an even better idea though. The other man might have meant it as a bit of a joke; Devin on the other hand thought that he was being absolutely serious and enthusiastically agreed, “That would be great! Let’s go on a treasure hunt together! Maybe this one will go better than my last one! Did I ever tell you about the Kudi’Eltu that crawled into my tent while I was treasure hunting in Desnind? It was a most terrifying monster!” he claimed.

That was a lie, of course. Kudi’Eltu were small, kind of greenish creatures with big ears and bald heads. He had mistaken the Kudi’Eltu in his tent for his lover and almost kissed it before he realized what was going on – and then he had screamed, and the Kudi’Eltu had screamed as well and run away. That wasn’t the kind of story he wanted to tell though. He didn’t want Balthazar to laugh at him, he wanted him to be impressed with him!

When the other man told him the story about the prostitutes, Devin furrowed his brow, considering what he had just heard for a moment, before he remarked, “Why did she beat her own girls up? That was mean. I don’t see how that would encourage people to pay more either – unless they are sadists. Even then, it would make more sense to let the sadists beat the girls up”, he decided, furrowing his brow some more. “I’m glad that you solved that crime though. I knew a prostitute in Almund once. I liked him”, he said, his tone of voice momentarily a hint softer. He’d been rather fond of Nalin Marit and enjoyed their time together, and he still thought of him occasionally.

He had actually gone to Almund to look for him the cycle before, but he hadn’t been able to find him.

“Oh”, he made as Balthazar reminded him that he had already told him where he was going. “I didn’t think that you would actually walk there. I thought that you would be going to a stable and get your horse or rent a carriage or something like that! I’m going to ride!” he informed the other man, abruptly reached into a pocket of his jacket and removed something that looked like a small sculpture of a horse. “That’s a Stone Horse! If I activate it, it turns into a real horse – a very nice and obedient real horse!”

“If you want to, we can ride to Scalvoris Town together!”
he offered. Normally, he wouldn’t have told anybody about his Stone Horse – he was too worried about his valuable magic item getting stolen. He found that he liked Balthazar though, even though the mage wasn’t interested in him. He pranked people, he was a reverse private investigator, and he wanted to go treasure hunting with him. That was pretty awesome in his opinion.
word count: 676

Appearance

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Beacon”