The Healing Women (Cail)

Beyond the city of Rharne lies the Stormlands, which is home to a number of farms, forests, fields, Lake Lovalus, and the River Zynyx. This subforum also includes the Stormwastes to the south.

Moderators: Pig Boy, Squirrel, Basilisk

Gennadiya Lyosha
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Physician
Renown: +288
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 7
Medal count: 4

Milestones

The Healing Women (Cail)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:37 am

Cylus 5 720

There were injured men and women all around the place from various confrontations over the past few trials. Luckily a free members of the order had arrived but Gennadiya was going to do more then just waiting for someone to walk in bleeding to death. There were plenty of little things to look after.

So it was that Gennadiya was currently in the clinic gathering needed supplies to help soldiers out in the fort. She was going to focus on things that a lot time people wouldn’t come and address. Gennadiya held the bag she carried her medical supplies in open as she reviewed what was in the bag.

There were bandages, of course, the young healer paused a moment and pulled out a special bandage. It was a gift from Moseke, a magical item that would protect against infection. With a nod of her head she put it back in her bag and then turned her attention to the other piece in her bag. Ointments for burns. Alcohol for cleaning wounds.

The sapphire blue eyes continued to scan the supplies. On this particular trial Gennadiya was dressed in a brown skirt and a grey shirt with boots. She had undone her braid and had rebraided so know she had it in two braids one on each side.

She gently tapped her foot as she made final review and then nodded her head and closed up her bag and walked into the main halls. Moving with a firm steps and determined if friendly expression on his face.
Last edited by Gennadiya Lyosha on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 261
Oonah
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Healer
Renown: +45
Character Sheet
Secrets
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Re: The Healing Women (Cail)

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:07 am

Tree Talk Xanthean Common

Shifting her medical satchel from one shoulder to the next, Oonah knew she was going to have to find a way to lighten her load although she would soon be using the added items in her kit, such as an abudent supply of her mother's burn salve, dressings, splints and tinctures that clanked about as she moved. Her green cloak was scrunched awkwardly with all the shifting but still clearly identified her as an Order healer.

The little Tunawa's twiggy feet scrambled across the flagstones as Oonah intently focused on finding Gennadiya and Cail. She also wondered where Qit had gotten off to. They were going to need all the help they could get to take care of the soldiers defending the walls of Storm's Edge. Fix them up quick to get them back to the fight or move them out of the way to make room for more.

Flameborn?! When the alarm came to Rharne that the walls were being besieged a shudder had crawled down Oonah's spine as she called to Lielani to fly her out to the front. Whatever these Flameborn were, anything to do with fire wasn't a good thing in her book. One thing at a time. Find Gennadiya who, as Master healer, would be responsible for the Order healers who had come to help.

She stumbled out of the way as a herd of boots and legs rushed past. Looking only forward and not down, the defenders' white-knuckled hands clenched tight to belts and scabboards so they could run less hindered. Oonah couldn't help but look up into their grim faces and wonder if she would recognize any of them later.

They had their orders and so did she and it was time for her to play her part to save the people of Rharne. Firming her face into it's own grim countenance, Oonah marched on until she found Gennadiya waiting. "Jenny Di Ya! I've come to help!"

Last edited by Oonah on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 351
Cail Qy'Jihai
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Renown: +20
Character Sheet
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:58 am

Cail walked around her boat getting things ready to go. She made sure that Paige and Triton had plenty of food while she was away helping tend to the soldiers on the battle lines. The woman’s heart stopped when she heard about the Flameborn coming back. She had truly thought the cities troubles with the flamed menace was over. But it seemed that the threat had only become more determined while hiding. Looking over, the woman smiled seeing her pet and adopted daughter playing. She would make sure that Paige knew where the adult was in case something were to happen.

“Paige, come here and listen to me okay? The order needs medics to help heal the soldiers that are fighting the flameborn. I need to go help okay? I will have to go to the battlefield, there is coins left in the pouch in case you need to anything while I’m away. If a fire breaks out here at the docks do not stay on the ship. Get into the city and call for help understand?” Cail asked while kneeling in front of her.

“Yes ma’am, I understand. I will miss you,” Paige said and gave her a hug before the woman left.

Grabbing her cloak on the way out, Cail bid the child farewell and knew that if something truly did happen she would be on a cart out to the battlefield. The woman truly hoped nothing went wrong, but there was nothing more she could do to help her right now. The Biqaj told the harbor master about Paige staying on her own while she was away. She knew the man would make sure the child would be safe while the woman was away. Moving quickly, Cail ran to the cart before it left for the battlefield without her.

The young Biqaj took the time of the ride to get her nerves back under control. She had not truly put in a lot of work towards her surgical studies simply because of life. There was so much going on with Paige and Triton that the woman did not want to leave them alone too much. Now it was time for the child to stand on her own for a few days while Cail did her job. It helped that the girl knew Gennadiya would be there to show her what to do. It had been so long since she had seen Oonah that she was worried about the small woman. When the cart stopped, Cail jumped out of the back and ran to find where all the other healers were at. Panting as she jogged through the area, a smile appeared on her face seeing Gennadiya and it only became bigger seeing none other than Oonah as well.

“Gennadiya! Oonah! Sorry it took me so long to arrive,” Cail called as she slowed down.
word count: 488
Gennadiya Lyosha
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:19 am

The Lysorian woman heard the higher voice of Oonah calling to her. Gennadiya turned and looked at the little healer as she came close. The Blue cloak raised an eyebrow as the woman came closer in surprise. A smile spread across her face as they came together. “It is great to see you here.”

Just then another familiar voice came out of the crowd. Genna’s blue eyes looked towards where Cail was approaching them. She continued to smile in greeting as the two woman paused before her. It was nice to see two of her sisters both of whom would be a great help in their efforts here. Genna had noticed that the other healers who had come were mostly surgeons or high ranking members. These two would be great help at the sometimes forgotten part of healing called patient care.

“Good sunrise both of you. It is wonderful to have you hear to help.” She huged Cail and gave an friendship affection greeting to Oonah. “The knights here are preparing for another assault and unfortunately until today were a bit short of healers. Because of that only critical issues have been brought to the surgeons attentions.” She said looking at both of them “So we are going to go and take care of those who have been ignored. Their injuries might seem minor but we need to help anyone how comes to us and check on those who might be a bit proud. Infection is our biggest threat at this point.” She paused to see if either had anything to ask or say.

She continued. “If you see someone with a bandage check it out. Don’t just assume it clean.”

She stood and smiled at the two of them. “Do you have supplies?”Genna asked. If not she would point them to the supply closet and tell them where to meet her. Genna then moved into the clinic figuring they needed to deal with those who actually came looking for help.

There were a few knights in the room as she walked in. She looked around and then at the two ladies once they appeared. “I am seeing a number with burns. Can either of you help those while I check to see what ails the others?”

She paused and looked at the other two with a smile. “Remember ladies to always smile when helping someone.”
word count: 399
Oonah
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Secrets
Templates

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:06 am

Still looking rather grim as Gennadiya led them into the area with the wounded, Oonah appreciated the gentle reminder to smile. She knew she could be rather blunt sometimes as much due to her poor use of Common as still trying to work on her empathetic skills. Pulling her smile into a great shining grin, she took a moment to think and dimmed it to something a little less cheerful but still pleasant. "Jenny Di Ya? Can help I with burns well but some, better yet for me, infections and small hurts with Moseke's blessings." She knew she would tap out quickly with those immortally bestowed gifts so would ration her abilities to make them count as best she could.

Wading into the midst of angry burns and battle wounds, Oonah worked from one knight to another spreading salves and offering tinctures for pain. "Here Healer Oonah, I am. Please show how help I to make you better."

As she provided care, she listened closely to the tales the knights were sharing.

"Oi, twas a terrible thing ye know? The blasted buggers burned men into charred lumps in a circle of scorched earth. They dinna even 'ave a chance."
Oonah slathered ointment on another knight who replied bitterly, "Cuts back on the number of wounded that need to be treated," as if such a macabre idea could be considered a 'bright side.'

She couldn't help but tighten his bandage too much as her pasted smile slipped a little. "Not all die. Is good so many still come for care. Treat all who come we will gladly and honor to those who cannot." She stepped away rather than acknowledge the flush upon the man's neck at her mild rebuke.

There was a scuffle and a man's ragged, pain-filled cries coming from a cot being carried into the room. Oonah took one look at what was left of the man's arms. Both had been burnt to nubs like the charred end of a stick in a bonfire. There was nothing left of his hands.

"Jenny DI YAAA!" Oonah cried out over her shoulder knowing this was well beyond her abilities.

Running forward, Oonah directed the cot carriers to set him down while she appraised his symptoms. "Is good knight. Help here for ease of your pain." She noticed his flesh was cold yet sweaty and very pale where it wasn't burned red by heat. He was panting irregularly. Pushing back an eyelid with her palm she found dilated pupils in lack luster eyes. "Shocky he is! You!" She pointed to the two men who had brought him in. "Raise legs about my height for ease blood back to his heart. And You! Blanket here to cover him to keep warm. His name?"

"Knight Rone Belarme, lady healer." One of the men responded as he draped the wounded man with a thick horse blanket. Turning the man's head toward her in case he should sick up, Oonah stared into his dull eyes. "Rone! Rone Belarme! Calm to you. All to be good soon. Well you will do..." It was pure guess and false hope on her part because this was bad, very bad. "Listen to me here as betters to heal care for you."

Oonah proceeded to sing a song of healing and prayer to Moseke to try distracting the man. Soft and soothing the words flowed, interspersed with the trills and gentle calls of nature that only a Tunawa could interject. She didn't notice the hush that seemed to fall around them as others began to listen as well.

Day to night, dark to light,
Fall the sands of time.

Let the years like the gears
Of a clock unwind
In your mind walk through time
Back to better days.

Memories, like a dream,
Wash your tears away.

Like a star in the sky darkness can't reach you.
Light the night, joy is light 'til the new dawn.
___
Cast away your old face
Full of gloom and spite.
With this mask I will ask
To borrow your light.

She would continue singing as she watched until given further direction.

~~~~~~~

Song Reference: Zelda Song of Healing
Reference: What is shock?
word count: 725
Cail Qy'Jihai
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Cail was nervous about helping without following one of the women around. She had not really pushed herself in the healing field like the female should have. But it was too late for that now, the girl would just have to grab an extra healer near the supply room and get them to help show her which salve to use. There was nothing else to be done about it. Taking a deep breath, Cail hurried into the room and felt relief grabbing what she recognized as bandages, somethings to secure them with, along with the getting a couple jars of the salve when the other person pointed it out.

Moving quickly, the woman nodded listening closely hoping her nerves would not make her bed side manner too bad. It was strange to see both women so focused on the task. Oonah was always smiling and making jokes with Cail on a normal basis, but now there was a seriousness that felt so heavy on the Biqaj. A part of her worried that she would be crushed under the weight of the work that needed to be done. Of the people that needed to be treated and comforted at the same time. A hard balance to strike was how to be honest yet hopeful of their situations. Many would lose limbs she was sure, perhaps even a few may pass while under their care and that scared Cail.

Death was not an uncommon thing for the Biqaj to think about or experience, but it was the fact she had failed that weighed on her mind. Maybe death was a fact of life that all the healers had to learn to accept and embrace to keep themselves going. After all what was the measure of one life for the life of the town. It was why the soldiers had so readily gone into battle for their home. Now it was Cail’s turn to go into battle for their lives. Raising her head some, the Biqaj took one more breath to help steady her nerves before making her way around to the first person.

“Hello, my name is Cail. I will be tending to your wounds today,” Cail stated with a soft smile.

She tried to keep the same face the young mother would use for tending to Paige when the child was hurt. The first was too busy talking to his partner to really pay attention to her at first. Cail took the old bandage off and used water to first clean any blood away on the outside of the burns. She figured it was from small cuts that had already began to heal if the soldier had fallen to the ground. Making sure her hands were clean, the woman very gently spread the salve over the burn. The yelp from the man made her pull back in a start.

“Oh Im sorry. I did not mean to press too hard. I will finish it very quickly and all to be done will be rewrapping it,” Cail explained when he cut her a look.

When the man settled back down, the woman finished the last little bit and wrapped the wound. She used a small easy to undo knot to tie the wrapping together so it could be checked again. Flipping her hair out of the way some the girl stood up collecting the unclean bandages that had come off him.

“Please send for me if they need to be changed again,” Cail said and bowed a little before moving on.

She repeated the process with several others getting a little better with her bed side manner as she went. A couple of men made a smart comment on her not belonging on the battlefield when they saw she appeared very new to the medical field. A part of her wanted to punch them but the green on her back helped to ground her mind. Looking up at the friend she smiled as sweetly as she could.

“I do not belong on a battlefield no. But I do belong where help is needed. Even as a new healer I can provide help to anyone here. Sometimes the greatest gift an injured can receive is to know that someone cares for them. Perhaps you should spread that kindness to your battle mates,” Cail stated and finished standing up as she heard Oonah shouting.

She excused herself and ran to find where she was. The sight shocked the girl at first, taking a deep breath, the woman moved to try and help as best she could. Forcing herself to focus, she tried to take in all the places that were burned and would need to be treated. Her view became obstructed by a horse blanket.

“NO! We can’t cover him until he has been treated. There is no telling what dirt or sweat is on the blanket, take it off. We must keep the wounds as clean as possible,” Cail said quickly.

She knew that open wounds do not take long to fester when not cleaned and suffocated.
word count: 854
Gennadiya Lyosha
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:58 am

The Lysorian healer moved gracefully around the room a warm and concerned smile on her face. There was enough sadness and depression going around this camp so Genna made sure the corner she occupied was filled with warmth and hope. The beautiful woman paused at a middle aged man who was holding a cloth to his arm. The man’s expression was irritable as Gennadiya approached him. That is until he realized Genna would be his doctor and then his eyes began to dance.

“I am guessing your arm is injured?” Genna said in her clear alto.

“Yeah I was helping with wall rebuilding when I got cut.” He said shortly, “can you quickly look at it and let me get back to work.”

The favored of Moseke kept her expression friendly despite her urges to roll her eyes. Pulling off the cloth she began to look at the cut. Her sapphire eyes quickly took in that this wasn’t just a scratch this cut was deep and would require stitches to help keep the closed and cleaner. She knelt down and began to rummage in her supply bag. This surgery should could do quickly. It would be beautiful and there would still be a scare but it would help the cut heal.

The man was looking at her his expression a contradiction. One moment he has appreciating the beauty of the woman before him and in the next he just wanted to get this done and leave. As far would have he would have to wait longer.

It was then that Gennadiya heard her name being called by Oonah. There was clearly an emergency by way the a at the end of her name was dragged out.

Gennadiya stood up with her bag in hand. The expression in her face turned serious as she looked at the man. “You will be here when I get back.” Gennadiya said and then took off across the room. She soon saw what it was that caused the panic. A man had been brought in who had serious burns. Already Cail and Oonah were there each trying to give instructions.

Gennadiya looked over the man and could see that there were two big obvious issues. The first was the burns and equally serious was that the man was in shock. Cail was trying to keep the blanket off to check the wounds while Oonah was trying to deal with the shock. Genna came up and looked at the two. “Oonah I need you to keep him comfortable and calm. This will hurt. Cail while I deal with the obvious injuries I need you to see if there are any other injuries that need attention. You and Oonah clean and bandage them and then get a clean blanket on him.” Her voice was crisp and confident but wasn’t condescending but instead was inclusive as they were her sisters. She then looked at the men who were helping. “We need to get this armor and clothing off this man.” She said and left the one not holding the legs to removing the dirty armor.

Gennadiya pulled out some clean gloves and slipped them on and the carefully picked up the first of the stumps and began to look over the injury. It was a nasty burn and the skin was stripped and charred. The first of the two arms had was so burned it had cauterized itself. They would need to put burn cream on this to help with the healing and then have apply wet rags to pull out the heat as well as lean the dead skin away. Gennadiya gave those directions then turned her attention to the other arm.

The other arm was another story. It had the same 3rd degree burns but it hadn’t cauterized. “We need to clean and bandage this arm.” She said even as she began the process of cleaning the wound. The man had moaned in pain as they worked but there was a cry of pain as Gennadiya applied pressure on the opened wound. Even as she worked the wounds continued to bleed. Pressure was applied and eventually slowed. Once the wound was cleaned And the excess skin dead skin removed Gennadiya wrapped it with a special bandage she carried. “This was a gift from Moseke and protects against infections. So if either of you remove it please return it.” Gennadiya said as she finished tying it off.

She stepped back and looked her sisters and smiled. “Thank you Ladies. Now Gentlemen we need to move your friend where he will be more able to rest.” She indicated to one of the rooms off to the side. “ The young woman maintained her composer while Rone was taking away. Then she briefly raised her finger tips to her lips and offered a silent prayer to Ymiden for the young man. Then she opened her eyes and smiled at Oonah and Cail. “We will need to get him pain killers so he can get the sleep he needs.” She said and paused to compose herself before returning to the man who needed stitches. She did look at the women to see if they had any questions and to give them smiles of encouragement.
Last edited by Gennadiya Lyosha on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 877
Oonah
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Secrets
Templates

Re: The Healing Women (Cail and Oonah)

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:52 am

Oonah's song broke discordantly when Cail rescinded her order for the man to be covered with a blanket. Her brow furrowed in consternation as she felt that his being in shock was the more immediate danger. But now wasn't the time to argue as he began thrashing, his moans over-whelming what had become her now off-kilter warbling.

The calming spell had been broken as it seemed painful sounds all around became more amplified as men were reminded of their pain; or maybe she was more aware in her guilt for loosing track of what she should be doing instead of being agitated by a change in the plan of care.

It was especially humbling when Gennadaya felt she had to redirect Oonah's attention back to comforting the man. Yet it was shame more than anything that caused hot, russet blooms on her cheeks when she looked back and realized how filthy that blanket actually was. What had she been thinking? She'd not paid attention to follow through in her responsibilities with his good health. Thank Moseke Cail had spoken up after all and she knew she need to admit it. "Good was idea to not use dirty blanket, Cail." She wouldn't begin to feel good about this again until she'd explained more and appologized to her friend - later.

Oonah returned to the melody, but interchanged the words with a plea for Moseke to guide her as she moistened a clean cloth to wipe across the man's face and neck. More quiet and reserved in her administrations than usual, the little Tunawa would diligently follow Cail's directions in helping treat the man's more minor burns and wounds.

She watched as best she could as she worked while Gennadiya proceeded to clean the burnt stump with salt water in preparation of debriding the terrible wound. The silver flash of the scalpel in her mentor's hand efficiently whittled the dead flesh away to reveal healthy pink flesh beneath, while the platnum-haired healer explained to them that the dead tissue if not surgically removed, would allow bacteria to grow and flourish, which would more likely to cause infection and other complications.

Finished, with the man's arms wrapped in Moseke's bandage, Gennadiya gave a prescription for painkillers then paused in kind expectation, perhaps knowing the Tunawa's perchant for clarifying questions. Oonah knew she'd missed something so she asked, "Know not dried grape in words so no understand I for what is 'caught a raisin.' " and then using her new word, "How can burnt flesh not be healthy but cauterization to burn is good for why?"

Afterwards she would begin looking for other cases of this 'cauterization' among the patients to examine any aspects of it.

Reference:
Third degree burn wound cleaning

word count: 491
Cail Qy'Jihai
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:50 am

Cail worked on preparing herself mentally for the next part of her day as the knights were still filtering in around them. All the noise made it very hard For the normally quiet Biqaj to focus on anything. Looking over when Gennyadia appeared beside them, Cail had not meant to snap and cause any confusion with the people following orders. Clearing her throat some, she moved out of the way and listened closely to what Genn told them would need to be done. Looking in her pack, the woman tried to decide if she had the necessary items to completely clean all the wounds without her having to leave. Unfortunately that did not seem to be the case.

Nodding when the task to find more wounds were given, she checked on his legs first since the other guards were done cutting his clothes off. A part of her was really glad that the majority of the cloth had not actually burned to his skin. That would have been even more difficult to remove from him without causing even more pain. Taking a deep breath, the woman forced her mind to slow down and focus on what was going on. She had seen a lot of the male anatomy, but that was so not the moment for her to be all shy. Looking quickly, the Biqaj tried to remember if there would be any other kinds of injuries expected from the creatures.

There had been a lot of nervousness that comes with a threat and even some chaos when during battle. The Biqaj people were not as crazy when on their ships battling. But the fights on land seemed much more foreign to the woman so there was only one real way for her to know what could possibly have happened. She would need to ask those who had been on the battlefield with him. Turning her attention to the group, the woman focused her mind knowing they would be upset after their ordeals.

“This is going to seem strange but I must know. Was he on the front lines? Were there people behind him, archers shooting arrows? Did you see any blood while bringing him back anywhere other than his arm? I need to know what kind of injuries to look for so we can treat them,” Cail explained very calmly forcing her nerves down.

“Yes, there were archers behind him. This is stupid just bandage everything!” One of the guards growled.

“Calm down, the young healer is right. If they do not know the proper injuries then they cannot seal the wounds corrects. We pulled one arrow out of his back and tried to pack it down,” another stated, “it did not appear to go in very far, the head was barely under the skin.”

“Thank you sir. That is very helpful. If any of you feel unwell please take a seat and we will check you over as soon as your friend is stable,” Cail said and quickly moved back over.

She very carefully turned the man over so that Oonah was not knocked off balance. The woman got another healer to help keep him on his side, so that she could deal with the wound. Very carefully, she pulled out the soaked piece of cloth to making sure to have more gauze ready to go if there was more blood to flow out. To her relief to seemed the body had began to try and fight the bleeding itself. Preparing some medicine on the gauze, the woman packed it back in so that it would begin to heal.

“Thank you. Place him back down now,” Cail stated and helped clean the burns on the rest of the body before covering them.

She checked the blanket that was brought and nods happy to see it completely free. Panting the woman watched as he was covered and carefully moved to a section they could kind of close off some.
word count: 668
Gennadiya Lyosha
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:15 pm

Gennadiya paused as Oonah asked her the question about cauterizing. The Tuwana healer was very dear to Genna and so even in this chaos she took time to help where she could. The small woman had the making of an excellent doctor, even if she sometimes was quick on the draw, but they had all done that at some point or other. She had diagnosed the shock correctly and had moved to address it as she had already requested help to deal with the wounds. Her songs and efforts hadn’t been waisted, they had actually made Genna’s own efforts less difficult and she would say helped Cail just as much.

A flailing around patient was difficult, but Oonah efforts to calm the solider had made it so that the others two could do their work with out having get one of the large men to hold the man down since the last thing they need was to her the man more when he violent jerked. Genna could tell that her friend was upset by the fact that she struggled to make eye contact with her. The Lysorian woman paused and lowered her head towards Oonah.

“Cauterizing is when a wound is sealed, usually by heat. In the case of this man, when his hands when burned away it opened all of those veins. In the case of one hand it then sealed them so that they stopped bleeding. The other we still have to worry about bleeding in addition to the burns. The burns will take time to heal but we wanted to make sure that he didn’t bleed to death.” Genna paused. “Cauterizing isn’t usually a first choice for healing a wound which is why you most likely haven’t seen it, but when supplies are low and time short it will help prevent infection and seal an exterior wound of the flesh.”

Genna paused and smiled. “You are doing great, and hopefully soon all of us with get used to the mad rush of this place.” She also looked at Cail. “We are all being tested and I wouldn’t want to do this with anyone else. You are my beloved sisters, and I proud of you.” She said sincerely and then stood back up. “Lets see who else we can help.” Genna wasn’t up for crying and in that moment felt her eyes tearing up from love and concern for these two woman.
e
word count: 412

Return to “The Stormlands”