Kudos Thread

Recognize others for their help and contributions here.

Site News and Discussions here

Moderator: Staff

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Kudos Thread

Kudos Thread

Use this thread to say thanks and publicly recognize others for their help!

We have so many amazing players and mods on ST, and we love to see them appreciated for their thoughtfulness and hard work.

If someone was particularly awesome or helpful in chat, in your thread, in your city, or elsewhere on the site, please don't hesitate to post a big thank you here.

xoxo
word count: 70

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kudos Thread

I'm giving a huge shout-out to Toscun'ahesesi, whom received a medal for her creation of flora, fauna, locations, and NPCs for Idalos. A great majority of them have appeared in Desnind.

I greatly appreciate all that the PCs and their players do for Desnind. Keep an eye out as I will be giving kudos quite often next season I expect.
word count: 63
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Kudos Thread

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to both Kingdom and Griffin for the extensive amount of grading and seasonal event planning they've done over the past few days. These ladies are amazing - smart, hardworking, kind, and funny. They make it a pleasure to be part of Rynmere's staff!

Also, shout-out to all of Rynmere's players for your high activity levels, thoughtfulness, and superb threads. Your willingness to collaborate and thread with other PCs (new and old) is wonderful to see, and our city has plots a-plenty thanks to every single one of you. Keep on writing, plotting, and making a big impact! :D

xoxo
word count: 111

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Kudos Thread

Big ups to our new peer reviewers, Rend and Vluharqih, for practically cleaning out the Rynmere grading queue. You two are awesome! :D Thank you so much for jumping in head first and working hard to send out reviews. Not only does this help out the players, who get their well-deserved XP and knowledge a whole lot quicker, but it also frees the mods up to focus on development and plots. Your efforts are hugely appreciated! <3

xoxo
word count: 78

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Kudos Thread

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Thank you so much to our wonderful peer reviewers for all of their hard work!

Rend, Vluharqih, Vakhanor, Rosamond, and Malcolm - We really appreciate all of your support. Thank you for volunteering & for working your way through the grading queues in Rynmere and other cities across Idalos. You are a wicked team and are a huge help to the staff. Sending so much love your way! :3

xoxo
word count: 79

Vera
Race: Human
Profession: Webspinner
Renown: -47
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Kudos Thread

Rend, Vluharqih, Vakhanor, Rosamond, and Malcolm! I bestow upon thee +50 OOC Fame to each of you fine fellows for amazing work and dedication to Standing Trials, may your exemplary performance serve as an example to all you precede, and may you be loved for all eternity! On a serious note, thank you so very much! Reviewing is hard, often unforgiving work, but you all make it look like a piece of cake. I would bake one for you if I knew how, so I could give you each a slice.

You've earned this praise from a lunatic!
word count: 99
Malcolm
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 179
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Kudos Thread

Kind of a random one, but I want to say a huge thanks to the player of Elyna. This girl is so awesome, writes with everyone and still manages to keep me swept off my feet trying to keep up with her! If you play in Rynmere, make sure you catch a thread with her, you won't regret it! #FavRPBuddyEver
word count: 61
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Kudos Thread

I don't know where to start! Three weeks in to this amazing place and there are so many people I want to thank. So, apologies for a long post, but...

Kingdom - who as far as I can tell never sleeps, is always helpful and friendly and just never loses patience no matter how many or how stupid my questions.

Anomaly - totally amazing Emea stuff, and never loses patience with said stupid questions in chat

Vakh - my first mentor here - and still my mentor here and the one I scamper to in chat for help- thank you so much

Tidal - totally awesome, the amount of work done on pirating is amazeballs. We are taking over the world.

Basilisk - for teaching me to snoogle, and explaining things like, five times. And somehow never sounding irritated. And jumping into my open thread with a Pirate Lord for me to meet!

And really, to everyone - Thunder, Yana, Niv, Malcolm, Tristan, Oscar, Rafael, Alys, Fethryn, Gaunt, all the lovely chatters and people that I have so very much enjoyed writing with on here. I just wanted to say thanks to all -I've had such an awesome time, so like.. thanks! Hope to repeat this thanks in ten years or so - and hopefully with all the same people and lots more too!
word count: 218
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Anomaly
Prophet of Old
Profession: Developer
Renown: -1
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Kudos Thread

I think it's long overdue, but I really want to say thank you to Kingdom.

You've been a massive help in getting me off the ground here on Standing Trials and working with you has been amazing and fun. Your energy and drive rubs off on me (somewhat... lol) and it's been freakishly helpful to have someone tugging me along and constantly bouncing ideas with me, asking questions, giving feedback and generally brainstorming together with me. One of my greatest failings is to know where to start and actually get started, and having you around to say "We're doing this now" "Oh, okay!" has been fantastic and I am so grateful for it.

So, really, thank you. <3
word count: 122
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Kudos Thread

Oh my goodness, you're most welcome! Thank you for being so easy to work with! We've got a lot done this week that's for sure, let's keep it up ;)
word count: 33
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “News & Discussion”