A Lantern in the Balance

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Squirrel, Basilisk

Pig Boy
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: +1000 +
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1
Medal count: 10

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Re: A Lantern in the Balance

Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:41 am

! Message from: Pig Boy
Given Patrick's departure from the site (as mentioned on discord), I've decided to wrap this thread up, as it's really not possible to do so without him. Patrick will be sent to be imprisoned by the Lightning Knights, and given some jailtime. He can do with that what he wishes when he gets back, whether he wants to try and rehabilitate his character, or send him down the dark path and escape.

Patrick

Experience: 15

Knowledge: 10 Running 2 Tactics.

Renown: 20

Skill Usage: Appropriate to level

Loot/Losses: Any weapons you're carrying are confiscated, and in the safekeeping of the LK.

Injuries/Conditions: Some roughing up by the guards and LKs.

Consequences: You will be in jail indefinitely, at least a couple cycles until you make a return (if you do.)

Comments: I'm sorry to see you go, but that happens. I wish I had enough time to give you the plot you ought to deserve, but I had to take it one thing at a time. Patrick is one of the better written chaotic characters on site, and I enjoy his antics. Your action scenes are damned good, and your use of npcs as well. You'll be missed.

If you have any concerns about this review, please PM me about them.
Vivian

Knowledge: 8 Leadership 4 tactics

Skill Usage: Appropriate to level.

Loot/Losses: none

Injuries/Conditions: none

Consequences: none

Comments: I really enjoy Vivian as the straight-laced law-enforcement/military type. She's made some great strides in this war, and you oughta be proud of the job you've done writing for her. Well done.

Varlum

Knowledge: Axes&Bludgeons 8 Tactics 4

Skill Usage: Appropriate to level

Loot/Losses: none

Injuries/Conditions: none

Consequences: none

Comments: Varlum is just a beast. Freaking godzilla. The way he just mows into a scene and wrecks things without hesitation. I think he takes after his father more than he realizes. He better watch that temper, but now that Ralaith has his back, perhaps he will be a good influence on the berserking Ithecal.

word count: 396

Return to “Rharne”