Hello ST!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Lia
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Hello ST!

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. o7

If you've heard of my name, I don't need to tell you who I am or how I found this site. If you haven't, then you don't need to know and would be all the better for it! Something really, really, really good came out of everything though, which you can PM about if you're curious so as to not muck up this thread. Anyway, now I am here and this is is my new journey.

That's all I've got. No bio, monologue or anything. :)
word count: 101
Elyna
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello ST!

Welcome Ashan! Hope you enjoy ST, it's got good writing and lots of friendly faces; perfect really for a forum! :)

Kind regards,

Pixie
word count: 24
Anomaly
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Developer
Renown: -1
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hello ST!

Hello Ashen! I know your name. :) I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need any help, don't hesitate to let us know right away. The Chat's usually got at least one of us sitting around and available, and there's a bunch of information strewn about the site.

Have fun! <3
word count: 65
Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello ST!

Welcome Ashen!

Though I can not honestly claim to recognize the name specifically, I have a suspicion regarding which site it would be recognized from.

I felt that boot over a year ago. So that may account for my lack of acquaintance.

But there's no need for such lack to continue! And those past difficulties will be like so much dust, drifting across bloody fields of Idalosian conflicts, clinging to boots stained red by the trodden remains of the slain!
word count: 81
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”