Sen'Nuk the newbie

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Sen'Nuk
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Accessory Maker
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Personal Journal
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

It's been a while since I've done this kind of roleplay, so I'm really kind of nervous about the whole thing. I used to be a part of Mizahar... A lot of you know how well that could have gone. If you all are curious. My name there was Ginchoeri, Gin for short and was a Horse Kelvic there for a time.

But let's not dwell on that! I'm here now! I'm new here! And so far. I'm loving all the lore and such, and am hoping to actually help expand the lore! I'm seeing that we need a lot more creatures! Also, I see that this place is growing rapidly, and I just got here! I can't wait because I'm most certainly going to be making at LEAST one more character! For now Sev'ryn for the win!
word count: 149
Whisper
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

An old hat, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting back into the swing of things here :) Though we're all here to help if you have any questions - the mechanics are slightly different, and the lore has substantially changed from what you know.

Ah, I'm very biased, of course, but I would have to disagree with Sev'ryn for the win. Most whole-heartedly disagree with you! However, if you ever have a niggling idea that just needs to be itched, there are places in almost every city for helping with development, including creatures, so feel free to post any ideas you have where you think they would fit best!
word count: 114
Sen'Nuk
Character Sheet
Personal Journal

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

Whisper wrote:
An old hat, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting back into the swing of things here :) Though we're all here to help if you have any questions - the mechanics are slightly different, and the lore has substantially changed from what you know.

Ah, I'm very biased, of course, but I would have to disagree with Sev'ryn for the win. Most whole-heartedly disagree with you! However, if you ever have a niggling idea that just needs to be itched, there are places in almost every city for helping with development, including creatures, so feel free to post any ideas you have where you think they would fit best!
Ahahahaha well don't worry, I'm thinking about quite a few different races to start after this one... though I'm having a hard enough time Trying to figure out this one.. Maybe I should work on the multiple different ones at the same time... (fell into this same pitfall last time too)
word count: 170
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

Welcome to Standing Trails!

I managed to answer your questions in Q&A, hope that helps :]
word count: 16
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Sen'Nuk
Character Sheet
Personal Journal

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

Kingdom wrote:Welcome to Standing Trails!

I managed to answer your questions in Q&A, hope that helps :]
Thank you soo much for the help. I feel like a total noob at life trying to re-figure everything out, And learning new things T.T
word count: 45
Maltruism
General Staff
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

Don't listen to them!

Whisper just wants more Eidisi! :o

Of course, you could always play a Sev'ryn in Viden. There's a naerikk there that would love to meet you. :twisted:

But take it from me, completely straightforward and unbiased...

Avriel are the best! And Etzos the best city.
word count: 50
Whisper
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

Yeah... first piece of advice from me: don't ask Mal for help. Something's not right with that one.
word count: 20
Sen'Nuk
Character Sheet
Personal Journal

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sen'Nuk the newbie

ahahaha you guys are cute. I'm starting to feel like i MIGHT be getting somewhere.. buuuut... now i'm kind of stuck at a place where i need to get into a large conversation with the prophet in my city to make sure everything I want to do in my character sheet is okay XD
word count: 56
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”