• Memory • Age old cure

Franz

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Elyna
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Age old cure

Elyna was relieved that Franz agreed to end their bout of sparring. It wasn’t beyond her experience for training partners to take the sudden opportunity to attack and try to land a few extra blows instead of accepting the match was over. So she breathed a little easier when his weapon was lowered and offered a genuine, shy smile at his offer of a draw.

“I’ll let you have this one,” she replied, “because I’m sure I’ll win the next,” the smile turned into a mischievous grin. The young woman wasn’t sure at all, but it was good banter and she was confident that they would train together again, no matter who won.

She swung her sword up, lazily holding it balanced across her shoulder; “Breakfast,” she agreed.

Fin
word count: 142
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Age old cure

Rumour's Review

Elyna

Skills

Skills:
  • Shield Combat: 3
  • Observation: 2
  • Melee Combat: 2
  • Endurance: 2
  • Tactics: 2
  • Socialization: 2

Knowledge

Basic Knowledge:
  • Franz Messer: Of Krom
  • Franz Messer: Moseke Knight

Specialized Knowledge:
  • Tactics: How to deceive a larger opponent
  • Tactics: Knowing when to yield

Loot & Consequences

N/A

Comments

Oh dear. Poor Elyna! She's a braver woman than I am, training in the snow with a hangover. I quite enjoyed how you wrote about her challenges and portrayed her failure on the training grounds. I love when characters don't succeed! Struggle and strife is important. I also enjoyed Elyna's interactions with Franz. Do I sense a friendship in the making...? Looking forward to your next thread together!

Franz Messer

Skills

Skills:
  • Observation: 4
  • Tactics: 2
  • Melee Combat: 2
  • Shield Combat: 2
  • Socialization: 2
  • Etiquette: 1

Knowledge

Basic Knowledge:
  • Elyna: Skyrider
  • Elyna: Nicknamed Ely

Specialized Knowledge:
  • Etiquette: How to treat a training partner

Loot & Consequences

N/A

Comments

Aw, Franz is such a gentleman! I really enjoyed reading about how well he treated Elyna. It was nice to see him recognize her struggle and allow her to yield without giving her a hard time about it. It seems like there may be a friendship a-brewing! Looking forward to your next thread together!

If you feel I've missed any skills or knowledge, or if you have any questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Thank you!

xoxo
word count: 267

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Andaris”