Damsel in Distress

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderator: Oracle

Hina
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: +390
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Damsel in Distress

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 am

I am quitting standing trials. It is clear that nobody here wants to rp with me nor do I think I will be missed in the slightest.

If you are a newbie, you should know that mods and even other players can ruin your character at any time and for any power trippy reason. In my time here, I have had mods simply not reply to my posts for weeks and weeks at a time, had my character waste half a season because a mod made up a rule to have my character thrown in jail, been made pregnant against my will, and also been assigned penalties against my will just because a non mod thought to give me a hard time. You can do a bit of research and find that only staff members have accomplished anything noteworthy in this game, because they are the only ones immune from random bullshit.

I would not reccomend this game to anyone looking to accomplish anything in a roleplaying game.
Last edited by Hina on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 168
Yrmellyn Cole
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Mage Painter
Renown: +56
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6
Medal count: 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Events

Re: Damsel in Distress

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Thread Rewards

Hina

Overview

Massive workout ongoing! Good thing Hina is doing her body building becaue it's already obvious that she's going to need strenght in order to deal with evildoers en masse. Keep up the fight against criminality and save all cats and maidens! So, enjoy your rewards!

Loot, Renown, Injuries

+5 for stopping a crime
Arm bruises

Knowledge

Strength: Bicep Curls
Strength: Dips
Endurance: Getting punched in the arms
Acrobatics: Reacting to sudden movement
Unarmed Combat (Boxing): Uppercut
Unarmed Combat (Boxing): Backfist

Please use the image code below to stamp your request !

Code: Select all

[align=center][img]https://www.standingtrials.com/gallery/image/15360/medium[/img][/align]
word count: 111

Return to “Rharne”