New Wealth System Grandfathering In

Now Open For Business!!

This is a temporary subforum for managing the massive Wealth Tier System that is being implemented.

Moderators: Maltruism, Developers

Aneka Tristal
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Lightning Knight: Inquisitors(Watchmen)
Renown: +37
Character Sheet
Secrets
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Re: New Wealth System Grandfathering In

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:41 pm

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC? Wage
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? : Tier 3, 6GN per trial for one job. Link to job thread Unfortunately I don't have the wage request page anymore, but calculating it from the the total (+240 gn that season) / 40 (Number of days in that season[Saun]) I got 6 GN per trial
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? : 3WP(2a) + 2WP(2b) = 5WP
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? : Tier 3 26WP(Base for t3) + 5WP = 31WP total
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? : 8WP per season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? : NOPE
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. : Just 1 Link to job thread
 ! Message from: Peg
Approved!
word count: 151
Oliver Venora
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Baron
Renown: +100
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4
Medal count: 5

RP Medals

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:07 am

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC? Wage Earning
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? 10gn = Tier 4 Proof
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? 4 + 2 = 6WP Ledger proof
D. Tier 4, 52 WP
E. 11 / season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? No
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Let's just say zero.
Approved!
word count: 73
Pegasus
Storyteller (TL)
Storyteller (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Desnind's Keeper
Renown: +1000 +
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10
Medal count: 31

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:54 pm

word count: 0
"Red in hoof and claw....."
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Recluse
Renown: +180
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:01 pm

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC? Wage earning
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ Please provide links as evidence of this. Opting into tier 5
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = Total Wealth Points and provide links for 2b. Opting into tier 5
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? 66 wp
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 11 wp?
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. nope
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. none
You know the drill! Approved at Tier 5, 66WP, 11wp x season. Thank you - ledger it, please. Yay!
word count: 146

Aliases

Wolstan Rand (Ne'Haer)

Scars & Mutations

A cruciform sword brand on his upper right cheek.
Witchmark: Dark circles under his eyes. On close inspection, one can see multi-hued strands underlying the skin.

Commonly Held Equipment

Clothing usually, sometimes high quality padded armor, kettle helmet, and wide brimmed hat.
Pegasus
Storyteller (TL)
Storyteller (TL)
Profession: Desnind's Keeper
Renown: +1000 +
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 31

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:04 pm

word count: 0
"Red in hoof and claw....."
Vluharqih
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: +278
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Player Review
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 19

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 am

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC?

Wage Earning

B. What is the outcome of Step 1?

Last Wage Earning was Cylus, 717. At that point I owned my business and made 15 gn a trial (2 + 8 [4, will be 5 this season, job threads]+ 5[Legendary Poison]) (from the previous season. I never cashed in my Cylus wage earning thread). I also had a business mgmt skill of 25+, which if I recall meant a +1 to money earned? I am also unable to find the archived threads on how having employees deducted from my earnings, so I'm not sure where to go from there. Based on my numbers, I fall into Wealth Class 5 (16gn/trial)

C. What is the outcome of Step 2?

(5WP+1WP for Business Land+.145WP from Gold)=7WP

D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP?

My Wealth Tier is 5, and my WP is 74

E. What is your new Seasonal Wage?

12WPx season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch.

YESSSSS please help

G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. Annual Bonus?
 ! Message from: Pig Boy
73 wp at tier 5 wealth approved. You start at the base of tier 5 wp which is 66 + 7 = 73 wp, so you were off by one. No problems otherwise. One of us will help you with your business soon. Also, you have a seasonal wage of 12 wp.
word count: 274
Pig Boy
General Staff
Profession: Storyteller Lead
Renown: 0
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1
Medal count: 8

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 pm

All up to date...

word count: 4
"In Play by Posting Role Playing, inaccurate and inconsistent lore is considered especially heinous.
On Standing Trials, the dedicated investigators who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Lore Analysis Unit.
These are their stories..."
Doran
Approved Character
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: +346
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Player Review
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 22

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 am

B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ 54 gn (33 gn as an alchemist, 21 gn as an Associate Professor, Vhalar 718) = Tier 9
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = 9 WP (Tier 9) + 1 WP (property in Etzos) + 16 WP (16.000 gn)= 26 WP
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Tier 9, 196 WP + 26 WP = 222 WP
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 21 WP + 3 WP (Diploma in Alchemy) = 24 WP
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. No
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. Let's just say none.
Approved at Tier 9 with 222 WP and 21+3 (24 when using alchemy as a wealth skill) in seasonal wages. Congrats, you rich boy. :D
word count: 180

Items

Ring of Reversal: Doran owns a Ring of Reversal. He's always wearing it, unless stated otherwise.

Sesser

Ever Alluring I: The bearer has an enhanced constitution, staying strong and healthy in conditions where others would wilt and fall ill. Scars never remain, disease rarely seems to visibly touch the bearer, and he/she recovers from injuries much faster than the average member of their race. The bearer seems to age more slowly, though the effect is superficial rather than biological. In addition, everyone encountered is subconsciously attracted to the bearer, even those of incompatible sexual orientation. Those of alternate tastes may not feel compelled to flirt or pursue the marked, but the spark of incomprehensible arousal, however slight, is there all the same.
Pig Boy
General Staff
Profession: Storyteller Lead
Renown: 0
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1
Medal count: 8

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:55 am

All up to date...

word count: 4
"In Play by Posting Role Playing, inaccurate and inconsistent lore is considered especially heinous.
On Standing Trials, the dedicated investigators who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Lore Analysis Unit.
These are their stories..."
Devin
Approved Character
Profession: Thief & Priest of Delroth
Renown: +300
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8
Medal count: 4

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:23 am

B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ 12 gn (musician) + 13 gn (con man) = 25 gn = Tier 6
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = 6 WP (Tier 6) + 4 WP (4.000 gn) = 10 WP
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Tier 6, 101 WP
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 14 WP
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. No
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. None, I think.
There's a slight wrinkle in your calculation of step 2. We round up on 2b, so you have 1 extra wp to play with. Approved for Tier 6 with 102 wp and 14 wp seasonal wage. Please update your ledger with the one at the template at the beginning of the thread. Thanks!
word count: 185
Devin has a Ring of Reversal. He always wears it unless stated otherwise.

Return to “Wealth Tier System Update”