New Wealth System Grandfathering In

Now Open For Business!!

This is a temporary subforum for managing the massive Wealth Tier System that is being implemented.

Moderators: Maltruism, Wealth Working Group, Lore Analysts, Developers

Pegasus
Storyteller (TL)
Storyteller (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Desnind's Keeper
Renown: +1000 +
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10
Medal count: 31

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

New Wealth System Grandfathering In

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:52 pm

New Wealth System!

So, we're ready for you to grandfather in your PC to the New Wealth System. Please go to this page and follow the process there.

You will then need to post below, telling us what Tier you have worked out for your PC, and showing us how you got there. This will then be approved by a mod. Until you are approved, you may NOT assume any Wealth Tier.

Please note: The New Wealth System does NOT go live until 1st Feb. You may NOT use it until then.

Ok. Good. So, lets do this:

Please post from the account you are grandfathering in (not one post with 2 or more PCs on it) and tell us the following information:

Code: Select all

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC?
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ Please provide links as evidence of this. 
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = Total Wealth Points and provide links for 2b.
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP?
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage?
F. Are you an existing Business Owner?  If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. 
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. 
Also - if it helps, here's a table for your new Wealth Point Ledger!! This is a straightforward one, but should work.
Adjustment (link) Wealth Tier Total Wealth Points
put your approval link URL here Wealth Tier Number XX WPs
Purchase of 3 grapes (-20 WP) A number XX WPs

Code: Select all

[table]
[tr]
[th]  Adjustment (link)  [/th]
     [th] Wealth Tier  [/th]
          [th] Total Wealth Points   [/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] put your approval link URL here[/td]
[td] Wealth Tier Number [/td]
[td] XX WPs[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] Purchase of 3 grapes (-20 WP) [/td]
    [td] A number  [/td]
       [td] XX WPs [/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
word count: 372
"Red in hoof and claw....."
Kesindir
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Fisherman
Renown: +90
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4
Medal count: 5

Contribution

Milestones

Re: New Wealth System Grandfathering In

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:43 pm

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC? Wage Earning
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? Wage requests for 8gn Tier 4, 46WP, 11wp/season
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? Wealth Ledger (2a)4wps + (2b)1wps + 46wp (from bottom of tier)= 51wps
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Tier 4, 51 WPs.
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 11 WP/Season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. Nope!
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. Just two. Job 1 and Job 2
 ! Message from: Pegasus
You are officially converted. Kes is Tier 4 with 51 WPs. All adds up. Approved!
word count: 145
Kesindir: "Spoken word in Rakahi"
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought
Others: "Spoken word"

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived....I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Yrmellyn Cole
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Mage Painter
Renown: +56
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6
Medal count: 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Events

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:23 pm

Earning PC

B. What is the outcome of Step 1?

Tier 6. The last approved wages were 22gn/day, for Zida 718.
Link to the wages approval post.

C. What is the outcome of Step 2?
2a) 6 WP (Tier 6)

2b)
Money: 9831gn /1000 = 9.831 rounded up gives 10WP
Link to the CS Financial Ledger

Property (Two apartments in Rharne) : 500gn/1000 = 0.5 rounded up gives 1 WP
Link to the CS Housing & Items ledger.
Link to the CS Financial Ledger.

2c) Total Wealth Points = 6WP (Posessions Tier 6)+ 1 WP (property) + 10 WP (money)= 17 WP

D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP?

Base of Tier 6 = 91 WP.
Coversion of money and property=17 WP.
91WP + 17 WP = 108 WP

This means Yrmellyn is at Tier 6 with 108 WP.

E. What is your new Season al Wage?

15 wp x season

F. Are you an existing Business Owner?

No.

G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus?

Two consecutive threads, Vhalar 718, Zida 718.
Link to the wages approval post.
 ! Message from: Squirrel
You're officially converted. Yrmellyn is Tier 6 with 108 WPs. Approved!
word count: 215
Rakvald
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Rancher
Renown: +170
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4
Medal count: 1

Contribution

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:23 pm

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC? Wage
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ Please provide links as evidence of this. tier 4 46 wp 11 wp / season viewtopic.php?f=151&t=15671
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = Total Wealth Points and provide links for 2b. (4+0) = 4 + 46 wp = 50 total wp
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Tier 4
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 11 wp per season.
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. No
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. viewtopic.php?f=151&t=15671

I'd like to have tier 5 at the end.
Okie! Approved at BASE of Tier 5 (that's 66 WP). Please update your UCP and put Tier 5 in your Wealth Tier. Thank you.
word count: 182

Welcome to Standing Trials,
How Tough are You?
Nzi'fuma
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Slave
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 pm

A. Wage Earning or Wilderness PC? Slave
B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ Please provide links as evidence of this. T1 0 wp 1 wp per season viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11276
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = Total Wealth Points and provide links for 2b. (1+0) + 0 = 1 WP
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? 1 wp
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 1 wp per season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. I don't even own my own body, Lady!
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. viewtopic.php?f=228&t=15745 viewtopic.php?f=228&t=15299
 ! Message from: Aegis
Approved as a Tier 1 with 1 WP. PNs updated
word count: 167
Nzi'Fuma is going by the name Zemos until further notice
Korva
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Fisherman/Woodworker
Renown: +90
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Partner
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:01 pm

B. What is the outcome of Step 1? Wages at 16gn tier 5, 66WP, 12WP/season
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? Wealth Ledger: 2(a) 5--possessions + 2(b) 2--liquid/1--boat + 66 (bottom of tier) = 74wp
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Tier 5, 74wps
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 12wp/season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. No, than you.
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. Four: 1, 2, 3, 4
Approved at Tier 5 with 74 WPs.
Last edited by Korva on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 137
ન'ઊળઇ૯ ૧એ૪ઇ૮ ઔનઌઈઇ પઇ, પબ ઇબઇ૮ ૯રશ૧ મકઇ ૧એબ. --Korva
Alistair
Race: Human
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: +1000 +
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:04 pm

B. What is the outcome of Step 1? Tier 9, 196 WP, 21wp/season Tyrant deletes the approved wage requests, so it should be one of the most recent posts in my PNs! viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1490
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? 2a/9wps + 2b/66wps (28,000 Frigate, 18,000 Woodstock Hall, 10,000 Ashvane Estate, 3,500 Kaelserad, 2,500 Sabaissmais, 2,500 Cappola, 1,500 House of Buggery = 66,000 - check ledger for proof) + 196 wps = 271 wps
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Wealth Tier 10, 271 wps
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 23 WP/Season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. viewtopic.php?f=119&t=11385
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. I'm not requesting my annual bonus, so don't worry. Here's my most recent wage request calculation; Tyrant moves approved ones to PNs, so you can find the whole paper trail there. viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2700&p=11711#p11711
 ! Message from: Tyrant
Wage is validated.
Approved! You are Wealth Tier 10 with 271 WPs. Your new seasonal wage is 23 WP/Season. Please make sure that you put your Tier in the new field in your UserCP and start your Wealth Point Ledger. Thank you!
 ! Message from: Peg
Second edit! Just to say - we will be in touch about business stuff, but probably not for a few days - there will be a thread like this for business owners.
word count: 299
Nasod
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Bounty & Monster Hunter
Renown: +185
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 am

B. What is the outcome of Step 1? ~~~ Wage Request Tier 2, 6wp, 4 - 6wp/season
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Coin Ledger(2a)4wp + (2b)2wp + 6wp= 12wps
D. Following Step 2, what Wealth Tier do you calculate your PC at, and with how many total WP? Tier 2, 12 WPs
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 4 WP/Season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. Not Yet, but will try next cycle
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Just one, working on my Zi'da one JT
 ! Message from: Tyrant
Validating that wage is currently 6 GN per Trial.
Approved! You are approved as a Tier 2 PC with 12 WPs and with a seasonal wage of 5WP (Not 4). You have 1 season of Job Threads in the bank. All approved, thanks! Please update the field in your UserCP and have a WP ledger ready to go on 1st Feb
word count: 191
㊮ "I'm nothing more than a snake. With cold skin and no emotions, as I slither around searching for prey with my tongue, swallowing down whoever & whatever looks tasty." ㊮
Kisaik
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Knight
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Secrets
Plot Notes
Partner
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:33 am

viewtopic.php?f=384&t=13076&start=20#p105767

Hasn't done an actual job thread. Approved wages would be as follows:

Scout (25 Stealth): 2 base + 2 skill bonus+ 2 loyalty bonus = 6
Alchemist (10 Alchemy): 2 base + 2 loyalty bonus = 4
6 + 4 = 10

Which would leave him in Tier 4 with 46 wp and 11 wp per season

C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = Total Wealth Points and provide links for 2b. (4+0) = 4 wealth points for having accomplished nada. total WP is 50

Tier 4 with 50 wp ( I intend to start at this level with this amount of wp)

E. What is your new Seasonal Wage? 11 wp per season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch. Nope. Just a home laboratory.
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence. 0 approved so far.
Approved! Tier 4 with 50WP and a seasonal wage of 11wp x season. Thanks!
Last edited by Kisaik on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 231
Sal Umeh
Approved Character
Race: Qi'ora
Profession: Blacksmith
Renown: +20
Character Sheet
Secrets
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:48 am

Wage
Daily wage is 4gn here puts me at Tier 2
C. What is the outcome of Step 2? ~~~Please show the (2a + 2b) = Total Wealth Points and provide links for 2b.
(2a)2wp + (2b) 0wp = 2wp
2+6=8wps total
E. What is your new Seasonal Wage?
4wp/season
F. Are you an existing Business Owner? If so please link to your business plan. A mod will be in touch.
Not yet!
G. How many seasons of Job Threads do you currently have towards your Annual Bonus? Please provide links as evidence.
Completed 0 thus far.

This puts Sal at Tier 2 with 8wps total.

I would like to start Sal at Tier 5 with 66wps, and earning 12wps a season.
Approved to start at Tier 5 with 66 WPs and earning 12 WP x season. No held over loyalty threads. Thank you!
Last edited by Sal Umeh on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 187

Return to “Wealth Tier System Update”