• Out of Character • [Desnind] Chat Beneath The Trees

Come chat and make friends beneath the trees!

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Dweeb
Renown: 1394
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 7

[Desnind] Chat Beneath The Trees

Hi Hi

Just a quick question. In Cylus, obviously, it's dark and it's cold. But Desnind is in the South. How much travel is possible from the city during the next season? If Vega wanted to start making her way to the next destination in her wanderings, could I do so (if so, are there only specific options?) or will I need to wait till Ashan?

Thanks!
word count: 69

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Ent
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Events

During Cylus no boats will be leaving the port of Desnind, and travel by any other means would be extremely difficult. Not to mention no other locations are currently open in the South to travel to. Therefore you would have to wait until Ashan if you wished to travel out of Desnind. I hope this doesn't put too much of an issue in whatever you had planned. There is going to be an event in Cylus you may be interested in taking part in if you hang around, maybe that will soften this info a little. Sorry to break that to you.

More info on the event mentioned above will be released shortly!
word count: 114
Vega
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

No that's great. Thanks Ent :)
word count: 6

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Ini'ra
Profession: Animal Handler
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey, everyone.

I've been very quiet this past season, and for that, I apologize. I'm still around, just not writing as much for Ini'ra. Hoping to change that. I need to be better about finding her muse.
word count: 40
Xanthea | Common
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Thank you Ent for answering that question. As for what he implies, there are some fun activities and plots that everyone is welcome to take part of next season. Although I will be running some modded threads, Ent will be heading up the plot he has cooked up. Stay tuned for the reveal when the seasonal calendar is released. I hope you are all excited for city-wide darkness in Cylus as the iyo go out! I'm stoked to see how everyone fairs.

Ini'ra, no worries! Desnind is picking up now, so we hope to see you back soon!
word count: 101
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Vega
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Looking forward to it, Nymph!

Also - I've started an Open Thread on the 86th. If any pc wants to join, they're more than welcome. It would be good to meet new folk, to maybe exchange some knowledge or skills, or learn something new.

The premise of the thread is that Vega, who has lived her life about boats, is going hunting. My plan is to post again in a few days if no one else has. Thanks
word count: 79

Ent

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Hello my forest dwelling friends! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their time in the city.

So just a heads up, on Wednesday I will be starting the Cylus event, "Lost in the Cold". All who are taking part in that should make sure they are ready to write as there will be limits on time for replies.

Another quick announcement is that Nymph and I are planning on making a vlog about Desnind, our plans for the cities developments and future stories and plots. Anyone who has any interest in this it would be great to get some questions. So if any of you have questions about Desnind please feel free to send a PM over to me or Nymph and they will get featured in the vlog.

Thanks all, that's all from me!
Happy writing!

-Ent
word count: 141
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hey all! I am happy to see so many of you taking part in Ent's Into the Cold event. Please keep a look out for a moderated holiday event that will be open for everyone in Desnind. I'll set the scene and guide you through releasing the iyo as the city is relit by our precious, glowing butterflies!
word count: 60
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Asari Rosacea
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Herbalist
Renown: -4
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Milestones

Miscellaneous

The Lost in the Cold event is so cool right now! I'm thrilled that I'm in it. <3 I'm also thrilled that Asari is a Naerikk because it just makes it cooler to me. ^_^
word count: 37
Summer Rain
Avrae Kyric Asari Rosacea Olivia Warrick Talisa Tawfeek Teryani Shenandoah
CS CS CS CS CS
Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes
Templates Templates Templates Templates Templates
Partner Partner Partner Partner Partner
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

For those that are interested, please find the Mwẹnz Tsäbtä thread. It is available for all to join. Please only permit yourself to one post initially while we set the scene. I'll work off you and then give you more freedoms after that.
word count: 46
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”