Brief Introductions

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Khaldim
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Brief Introductions

Howdy everyone! I'm Eric, but you're certainly welcome to call me by my soon-to-be character's name (Khaldim) should you like. I partake in band and chorus at my local high school, and I'm looking to start up in leather working. I've role-played at other places, but mostly on video games like ROBLOX (Heh) and World of Warcraft. A good six or seven years now I have been role-playing on and off and just so happened to have found myself drawn to this site. The name was what called me to click on it, but the unique setting and story has kept me poking around and reading. I look forward to role-playing as a something. I've not quite decided between a couple professions to shoot for. That's about all... I play Bass Trombone and sing Bass II in chorus. So there's a lot of low notes in my life. I believe that sums my short little introduction up. I look forward to seeing all of you in text!
word count: 180
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Brief Introductions

Welcome to Standing Trials Eric! Great to have you with us! It sounds like you have a lot of cool hobbies, I'm always envious of people who can play instruments (I'm limited to a few songs on the piano and a very bad go at the guitar). Hope you enjoy your time here with us and looking forward to writing with you!
word count: 64
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Brief Introductions

Is Bass II above Baritone?

I did me a mess of WoW as well. All the way back to 60-cap. Aaah, the good ol' days.
Well, now it's time for the NEW days! And that means Standing Trials.
And you are in on the ground floor, my friend. You could be an ST legend in your own time. :D
word count: 60
Khaldim
Race: Human

Brief Introductions

The order of voice parts in choirs (from lowest to highest) are as follows: Bass II (Bass,) Bass I (Baritone,) Tenor II, and Tenor I. That would be before the female voices, of course. Sadly I was not around WoW during the vanilla stages of the game. I joined just before the release of Cataclysm as a F2P account before finally purchasing some game time when Warlords of Draenor came out. I mostly played a Warlock, named Zarsythius. I appreciate the support, and will likely be putting my application up soon. I copied and pasted that questionnaire in to a word document to flesh out the character a little bit. It is coming along well.
word count: 115
Vluharqih
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 278
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Brief Introductions

Oh, thats really cool. I used to be a trumpet player, but the people in my dorm didn't enjoy my practicing as much as I did, so I stopped playing when I went to uni.

I look forward to seeing your PC!

P.S. watch out for Mal- he has a dark side
word count: 54
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”