• Out of Character • Cold Cycle 719 Registry

The "City of Slaves", sitting amidst the jungle terrain of the Crescent Peninsula, is a hotbed of simmering hatreds between the oppressed humans and their arrogant, winged avriel overlords. With each free citizen or visitor a potential slaver or sympathizer, and with the veiled presence of the cruel Cult of Valtharn, how long before rebellion erupts?

Moderator: Maltruism

Bumblebee
Prophet of Old
Race: Human
Profession: Athart Mod
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1
Medal count: 2

Contribution

Staff

Cold Cycle 719 Registry

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:33 pm

COLD CYCLE 719 REGISTRY
break

The "Cold Cycle" is upon Athart! Here is an OOC reference to moderators so that they know who is planning on being active in Athart this cycle and to gauge interest of various plots. New players arriving to Athart should write an arrival post to the city that takes place IC at Windshear Factor. Shoot a link to your thread and you could have a mod welcome you IC. ;) Returning PCs (or new pcs starting here) are not required to bother with this formality but rest assured, we are excited to see you nonetheless.

Code: Select all

[style=width: 800px; margin: auto; background-image:url(http://www.standingtrials.com/gallery/image.php?mode=medium&album_id=612&image_id=14727); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px black; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=width: 730px; background-color: #94ada7; margin: auto; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #3d4d5a;color: #000000;][center][googlefont=Cinzel][font size=300][color=#313131][b]PC NAME[/b][/color][/font][/googlefont][/center][/style2]
[color=transparent]break[/color]
[style2=width: 730px; background-color: #8895a0; margin: auto; padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;color: #000000;][align=justify][googlefont=Merriweather][size=115][center]
[/center]
[b]Age, Race & Gender:[/b]
[b]Are you a citizen? Slave? Visitor?:[/b]
[b]Immortals you are devoted to:[/b]
[b]Profession or Goals:[/b]
[b]Types of threads you like:[/b]
[b]Types you don't:[/b]
[b]Open to random mod surprises (mod bombs)?[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

[/size][/googlefont][/align][/style2][/style]
 ! Message from: Maltruism
If you'd like to just repeat what you've had before. Rosters from past Seasons/Cycles can be found here.
I am not coding each entry for such convenience (the very thought...lol), but the info is there.
word count: 324
Work Hard. Stay Bumble.
Coroth
Approved Character
Race: Avriel
Profession: Leatherworker/Warrior
Renown: +75
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Re: Cold Cycle 719 Registry

Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:07 am

Coroth
break

Age, Race & Gender: 24 , Male, Avriel
Are you a citizen? Slave? Visitor?: citizen
Immortals you are devoted to: none
Profession or Goals: Leatherworker / Shadow Wing / I'm going to shoot for leatherworking some this season, and to get my magic up
Types of threads you like: Bloody, adventure, fights (half-nude slave girls don't really exist)
Types you don't: non action farming
Open to random mod surprises (mod bombs)? (Yes/No) yes
Additional Comments:
I can probably come up with some outside of the city excursions to find action in if I need to. I'm going to stick around for another season and level up magic and some weapon skills to competent before going to another city.
Trip to desnind got canceled for the coop so I don't really want to go there. I can have all the fun I want in athart with no worries now. =D

Last edited by Coroth on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total. word count: 168
Kalortah
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Minstrel
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Kalortah
break

Age, Race & Gender: 37 Avriel Male
Are you a citizen? Slave? Visitor?: Citizen
Immortals you are devoted to: Delroth
Profession or Goals: Minstrel, and potential emmisary for his people.
Types of threads you like: Most kinds.
Types you don't: Not sure.
Open to random mod surprises (mod bombs)? (Yes/No) Yes
Additional Comments: Kalortah is leaving early in the season for Desnind, aboard a Galleon he purchased.

I had an idea for a couple calendar events for the new season that involves thread I'm going to do with Kalortah

2nd of Vhalar - Autumn of the Unfeathered:

Many of the Unfeathered, afflicted by the Aloplumia brought about by the Ether Storms of the last cycle, have decided to leave the city in the wake of the thwarting of the Etherstorms and subsequent discontinued spread of Aloplumia.

Many of the feathered avriel who were not affected by the Aloplumia have taken to wearing shrouds over their wings, as a sign of solidarity with the Unfeathered as they are reintroduced to the City. Nevertheless, the avriel's vicious nature rears its ugly head in some instances, and the less sympathetic members of the race take to bullying the unfeathered and their sympathizers.

4th of Vhalar - Exodus of the Unfeathered:

A large galleon ship, commissioned by the minstrel Kalortah, who had some small involvement in stopping the Ether Storm Plague, has been readied for disembarking to the lands of the South. The Galleon will set sail in search of Desnind, a small city that is rumored to have an order of healers who might yet find a cure for the Aloplumia.

Kalortah, being no stranger to Desnind, has assured the nervous unfeathered and their sympathizers that they will find welcome in Desnind, so long as they maintain an air of 'civility' a word that he was hard pressed to find a direct translation to Lorien. During the journey over from Athart, a good number of the unfeathred succumb to depression and hopelessness, diving into the sea only to be drowned or eaten by mer, who'd taken to following the convoy.

word count: 365
Image ~ Image ~ Image
Yeva
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Medic | Cryptographer
Renown: +255
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Player Review
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 11

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Yeva
break

Age, Race & Gender: 21, Human, Female
Are you a citizen? Slave? Visitor?: Slave
Immortals you are devoted to: N/A
Profession or Goals: Medic & Cartographer
Types of threads you like: Medical, domestic, or ruin diving.
Types you don't: N/A
Open to random mod surprises (mod bombs)? N/A
Additional Comments: Filling this out mostly as a formality while I revive Yeva's story and work on placeholders.

word count: 85
Image Image Image Image
Please click my babies daily. I don't want them to die. :(
I'm a nerd. Sorry, not sorry.

Return to “Athart”