Hola!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ciarán
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Profession: Seeker
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hola!

Name is still pending a bit, but hello! Time to make an embarassing introduction.

I'm new. I was directed here by other players from a certain site that starts with an M and ends in "arrr." ;) When I went into chat I seemed to have peaked interest with my mention of illustration. I'm an artist. I'm familiar with boxcodes and how to make them. And that's one thing that I noticed here, so many lovely boxcodes! I love it!

Anyhow, characterwise I was really interested in starting as a tortured Aukari who was forcibly induced into combustion as a tool of intimidation and a weapon for some sort of warlord or officer or what have you. I wondered if this idea was alright, I tend to go for the deep stuff to really explore characters! I find internal conflict really helps development a lot. I know that I wanted her to be a mage, perhaps already recruited by the Seekers after escaping slavery or perhaps in game!

At least, those were my ideas. If I totally mucked everything up, sorry in advance! I'm still a total newbie soaking up info.

Cheers!
Last edited by Ciarán on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 196
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hola!

Welcome to Standing Trials!

Lovely to have you with us. We have a couple of people fond of drawing here, would be nice to see some of your work some time! It sounds like you have a good idea to work with! Jade and Whisper are the experts on the Aukari and the city they hail from. Enjoy!
word count: 58
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Ciarán
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Profession: Seeker
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hola!

Thank you! Hopefully I can pick their brains about them! :oops:
word count: 10
Quincy Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Wine Appraiser
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hola!

Helloooooooooo! Welcome to ST! I've been here a couple months and it's pretty amazing. I think you'll like it. Plenty of intricate lore to allow you to create a complex character so I'm excited to see what ya come up with!

I'm also a fan of pretty templates, so I can't wait to see what you whip up so I can steal all your code and ideas from you and admire your work :D

Quincy Andaris
word count: 96
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hola!

Woohoo! Welcome! I think it's great with all the writers here with someone who has skills in other things too.

That Aukari sounds very interesting. Internal conflict is definitely something that interests readers. Can't wait to see you getting out there and RPing !

word count: 53
Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hola!

Welcome, welcome!

I will undoubtedly be shamelessly recruiting your talents to spice up my posts.

But I would not want it to seem as though that's all I would recruit you for.
I would also most definitely be eager to recruit you as an infiltrator and saboteur to crush the cities of my enemies!!

Oops...I'm sorry....Did I say that out loud?
word count: 65
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”