Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Cold Cycle Event 718: Yvithia

Cold Cycle 718 Event - Yvithia Sign-ups
Late to the party, but better than not at all!
If you aren't aware of what this is for then please find information about the event here.

If you have any questions about the event in general then please post them here.
What you need to know:
  • I'll be running up to two threads focusing on Yvithia, one in Viden and the other wherever interest might be (if any). But even the Viden thread could be done elsewhere. I'm flexibubble.
  • If you want to take part in a location other than Viden, you can still sign-up below. If you can find other people willing to sign-up in the same location then I'll likely end up running the second thread there.
  • If there's a lot of demand then participants will be randomly chosen.
  • Maximum of 3 participants in each thread.
  • While death isn't a likely outcome, depending on the actions of the PCs that take part, risk levels can easily escalate. I've had Immortals bring back PCs from the dead, curse them, bless them, and even give them children. Nothing is completely off the table.
  • Dates can be discussed with players involved.

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 600px; margin: auto; margin-top: -26px; padding: 50px 50px 50px 50px; background-color: #222222; color: #79818f;font-size: 16px;][center][font size=150][b][u]Yvithia Event[/u][/b][/font][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] (Straightforward unless your PC is using an alias, which you should note here)
[b]Has your PC encountered Yvithia before?:[/b]
[b]Any strong affiliations (or hatred) for other Immortals?:[/b]
[b]Any blessings, curses or magics? (List them):[/b]
[b]Has your PC ever done anything that might have garnered Yvithia's attention? Anything relevant in your PC's history?:[/b]
[b]Are you signing up for the event in Viden or were you hoping to take part elsewhere? If the latter, where?:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b][/style]
word count: 353
Maebella
Race: Eídisi
Renown: 54
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Re: Cold Cycle Event 718: Yvithia

Yvithia Event
Name: Maebella
Has your PC encountered Yvithia before?: Not directly, no. Seen her from a distance but that's it.
Any strong affiliations (or hatred) for other Immortals?: Nope!
Any blessings, curses or magics? (List them): Nope! No blessings (shame), curses (thank goodness) or magics (meh)
Has your PC ever done anything that might have garnered Yvithia's attention? Anything relevant in your PC's history?: Erm... she's involved in a purely academic subject that doesn't have any immediate practical applications so... very scholarly. Additionally, she inadvertently killed her mother in childbirth and said mother was important to Yvithia so... whoops?? She's also set to marry one of Yvithia's Favoured and once married, Yvithia's Champion will be her father-in-law. It might make her worthy of Yvithia's attention... if she's interested in someone who clings to others' successes....
Are you signing up for the event in Viden or were you hoping to take part elsewhere? If the latter, where?: Viden!
Additional Comments: Woo! Yvithia! Please don't eat her

! Message from: Whisper
Someone give me strength...
word count: 185
Quiet
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Ambassador of his People
Renown: 50
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Yvithia Event
Name: Quiet
Has your PC encountered Yvithia before?: No
Any strong affiliations (or hatred) for other Immortals?: Unaware of their existence
Any blessings, curses or magics? (List them): Defiance
Has your PC ever done anything that might have garnered Yvithia's attention? Anything relevant in your PC's history?: Quiet is a citizen of an isolated island town which holds exclusive reverence to the Defiance magic, which no one had arrived at or left for over 300 arcs until Quiet. That could be notable for Yvithia. Maybe just a curiosity.
Are you signing up for the event in Viden or were you hoping to take part elsewhere? If the latter, where?: I was hoping to take part in Quacia.
Additional Comments: I hope I'm selected for this; I'm genuinely very excited.
Hi Quiet! Thank you for this! The second event will now be taking place in Quacia!
Last edited by Quiet on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 153
Tio Silver
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Immortal
Profession: God of Curses
Renown: 665
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Yvithia Event
Name: Tio Silver (using his Eidisi Alias, Taelis Selvar.)
Has your PC encountered Yvithia before?: Nope.
Any strong affiliations (or hatred) for other Immortals?: Distrustful of most immortals, but has some faith Syroa, Aelig and Delroth. Also stabbed Cassion once, but doesn't particularly hate him.
Any blessings, curses or magics? (List them): Blessed by Syroa and Delroth. Cursed by Cassion. A necromancer and defier.
Has your PC ever done anything that might have garnered Yvithia's attention? Anything relevant in your PC's history?: Was a finalist in the last global event. Also a student of Alchemy at the Viden Academy's Scalvoris Campus, with a reputation for accidentally blowing stuff up.
Are you signing up for the event in Viden or were you hoping to take part elsewhere? If the latter, where?: I intend to use the portal in Scalvoris to travel to Viden for the event. Tio will have gone to Viden to find rare alchemy ingredients.
Additional Comments: This is kind of the third Immortal event I've signed up for, so I have no problem giving it away to someone else if they want to join but it's already full.
Thank you , Tio! I'll be sending you a PM in due course!
word count: 213
Fast Facts
Noticeable quirks your character can see when threading with Tio.

Floats

Tio floats in the air, usually just a foot off the ground.

Explodeibur

Tio wears a scary looking gauntlet on his right hand that is clearly magical. It creates explosions.

Mercury

Tio has a masked alter ego who leads The Court of Miracles.

Enchanting Voice

Tio's voice has hypnotic properties.
Triage
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Surgeon
Renown: 45
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Yvithia Event
Name: Triage (Real name Evelyn)
Has your PC encountered Yvithia before?:Nope!
Any strong affiliations (or hatred) for other Immortals?:Hates Illaren/Aelig/Edasha, strong dislike of the concept of Immortals... basically against them.
Any blessings, curses or magics? (List them): None yet!
Has your PC ever done anything that might have garnered Yvithia's attention? Anything relevant in your PC's history?: Nothing in particular, though Triage shares the ideals of 'doing anything for the sake of experimentation and knowledge'... just hasn't gone into big theatrics yet.
Are you signing up for the event in Viden or were you hoping to take part elsewhere? If the latter, where?: She's unfortunately going to stay in Yaralon next season.
Additional Comments:I'm interested in any sort of Immortal interaction, and the shared mindset of knowledge is power is an interesting highlight for someone who despises Yvthia's kind. It might be a good way to get her interested in going to Viden someday to learn actual proper medical procedures.
Hi Triage! Unfortunately the two events will be taking place in Viden and Quacia. I'll be sending you a PM to confirm this.
word count: 199
Isen Fydar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Researcher
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Yvithia Event
Hopefully it isn't too long to late to sign up for this.

Name: Isen Fydar
Has your PC encountered Yvithia before?: Yes. Works for her, has been resurrected by her, and marked by her.
Any strong affiliations (or hatred) for other Immortals?:
Any blessings, curses or magics? (List them): Like his patron he has a strong dislike and hatred for the Immortal Audrae. His life's work is to revive the Immortal Treid. As well Isen works with a few Ellune.
Has your PC ever done anything that might have garnered Yvithia's attention? Anything relevant in your PC's history?: Has been resurrected by her and works for her within the FRA.
Are you signing up for the event in Viden or were you hoping to take part elsewhere? If the latter, where?: Viden
Additional Comments: N/A
word count: 142
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Announcements Archive”