• Mature • Summer Fayre [Open]

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus, Ghoul, Vorpal

Siorey
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Renown: +30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Re: Summer Fayre [Open]

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 pm

♆ 15th of Saun, Arc 718 ♆

♆ When the show was over and Tret had exited the back of the tent, I could see him clear as day, peeking from behind my cover. I watched as he went into the tent, and soon a gaggle of woman pining to get in there with him, only to be blockaded by the bouncer in front of it. I was figuring out how resourceful I could be in order to get into the large personal tent and find the evidence I needed. As I waited, i could see two figures moving opposite my location, which caused a brow to rise. Nothing in the reports said anything about men being affected? But if they were affected, then why werent they in line with the woman? It could only mean one thing, these two kids were looking into Tret as well. It made me wonder if they were the husbands of some unlucky woman to be wisked away by Tret's tricks. In any case they were too far off to be in my way or of use, so I focused on Tret. Soon the man himself emerged from the tent in some skimpy shorts, and that was my que to get inside. Slipping up to the rear of the large tent, I lifted the fabric and slipped inside. I didnt have much time and I knew it wouldnt be long before he would enter the tent again. My eyes were frantic as I searched the large quarters, looking for anything out the ordinary, opening chests, and amours only to find nothing. My time was running out and I needed something. ♆

Hikaru
Approved Character
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Hikaru wasn’t sure what he wanted to do with the situation that they were presented. Tret was showing off his body to the women who were quite literally all over him. They touched him with no holds barred and Tret let their collective bodies push him back into the tent. Hikaru looked back towards Siorey and saw that he’d managed to slip into the tent. The jeweler wasn’t sure if he wanted to go in there, it was probably going to be filled with a whole bunch of filth. Conveniently enough, the guard walked away once the group had headed into the tent. He had better things to do than to listen to the symphony of moans that would be starting soon.

“I don’t think he’s blessed by Edasha. Edasha works with jealousy and I don’t think those women were jealous.” He’d try his best to ignore the jab at his own lack of women. It was becoming clear that Devin really knew how to push buttons.

“I think there must be something special with the powder. Maybe we can poke around in there while they’re busy, and I’m not sure if it works on men or not.” Hikaru supposed the drug might work on men who swung that way, but that wasn’t any of his concern.

Hikaru would take the opportunity to sprint to the rear of the tent and slipped inside. There was enough noise coming from inside that would make it quite easy to be unnoticed. The interior of the tent was surprisingly simple. The back would have various clothes strewn across the floor, similar to the ones Tret had just been wearing. Streamers and other tools littered the tent, but the one thing that stood out was a small table covered with vials and beakers. While this may have looked like an alchemy setup at first, an adjacent statue of Mastes was a hint that there was something more to it. Somehow Tret had had divine help with concocting his own special drug.

None of this would be noticed by Hikaru however. He’d be too busy staring at Tret and the married women who were doing things he couldn’t look away from. They rolled around on the floor which was covered with padded blankets and cushions of every color. If there wasn’t so much powder in the air the intruders might have been noticed instantly.

“Hey, did you find anything?” he’d ask Siorey quietly, “you’re here to find out his secret too aren’t you?”
bye!
Devin
Approved Character
Profession: Thief
Renown: +185
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 pm

The women were all over Tret, and Devin stared at him in envy – or was that jealousy? He didn’t know the difference between the two words sometimes, but anyway, he wished that he were in the man’s place - although, come to think of it, Tret would probably have a hard time walking after he was done sleeping with all the ladies. Devin had been to a brothel once. He’d only been with two people, but he’d been pretty sore afterwards. Maybe Tret had a potion to help with that as well though? He seemed to be quite the alchemist, judging by the powder he’d used.

“I agree”, he said to Hikaru, momentarily stopping his musings regarding the state of Tret’s legs as well as other body parts in order to focus on his accomplice. “The powder doesn’t work on me at least”, he replied. At least at the moment he didn’t feel unnaturally attracted to Tret. “Do you feel anything?” he asked him before he followed Hikaru inside, briefly looking around to make sure that nobody was watching them which turned out to be completely unnecessary.

The women were quite loud, and none of them were looking their way!

He immediately noticed the vials and beakers and inspected them for a moment. “It’s as I suspected. He’s an alchemist – or maybe something more”, he murmured as his gaze fell on the statue. “This looks like some sort of Immortal. Do you know of any Immortals that make people want to commit adultery, apart from Edasha and Syroa?” he wanted to know. “Or is there an Immortal of Alchemy and Drugs? What do you …?” he asked and turned to Hikaru only to break off abruptly and stare at Tret and the ladies open-mouthed. He was absolutely fascinated. This here was even better than the brothel!

While Hikaru simply asked Siorey if he was here to find out Tret’s secret as well, Devin had something completely different on his mind. He looked at the man and looked at him again, and then he asked rather bluntly, “Do you feel a strong urge to throw yourself at Tret and sleep with him? We’ve been wondering if the powder affects men as well. We two don’t feel anything, but you’ve been exposed to it longer than we have.”
Siorey
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Renown: +30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 pm

♆ 15th of Saun, Arc 718 ♆

♆ Hiding I heard the flock of females enter the tent with Tret. Sticking low I continued my search moving around the tent as Tret and the woman began to do their thing. I wasnt too bothered by the noises of sex and lust, I used to be sex worker myself so this was nothing new to me. I did happen to take a peek at Tret in all his nude glory, fighting back a chuckle. No wonder he was using some form of drug to seduce woman, he wasnt really all that impressive in the size department. Holding back my laughter I continued to search for evidence, finding I wasnt the only one looking. Two men had snuck into the tent as well, and cornered me, bombarding me with questions. Startled I almost punched the closest one to me in the face. What the f*uck!? I hissed, fighting back the urge. I made sure that the orgy behind me and then grabbed the two men and ducked behind a large armour. Have you seen what Tret is working with? I wouldnt be attracted to such inadequacy if Mastes made me. And yes im looking into him and his dealings with married women. He said peeking around the armour to see if they had been noticed, which they had not. Looking back at the two he shook his head. If I had to take a guess, he using some form of potent drug that entrances woman into sleeping with him. Now how he has gone about creating this substance i havent the slightest idea, but from looking at this setup, he is no mere circus performer.

Devin
Approved Character
Profession: Thief
Renown: +185
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:46 am

As Siorey asked him if he had seen what Tret was working with, Devin looked at the man who was almost being smothered by all the women again and decided, “He doesn’t look too bad. So, what are you attracted to? Men like him?” He was about to turn around and point at Hikaru, but the Blessed of Edasha was nowhere to be seen, which was fine by Devin since it would mean that he would get more stuff. “As I said, he’s an alchemist, and a follower of some obscure Immortal. I think we should take some of that stuff and have it tested. Peytr still owes me something”, he proclaimed and inched closer to the table with Tret’s alchemical supplies, only to suddenly freeze.

Tret had turned his head and was looking directly at them. A curse escaped the thief’s lips. The man tried to push the dutiful wives of Scalvoris that were currently not particularly dutiful and that were all over him away, to no avail. They clung to him as if their lives depended on it and absolutely refused to let go of him. One of them tried to climb onto his lap, another one cupped his face with both hands and tried to kiss him, one wife let her hands run across his bare chest, and yet another one was stroking his hair, a dreamy look on her face. After a moment, Tret managed to at least free one of his arms. He raised it and balled his hand in a fist, a gesture whose intent was pretty obvious.

Devin let out another curse, hurried over to Siorey, tugged at his arm and whispered urgently, “I think that we should go before the effects of the drug wear off! He looks pretty angry! Come on! We can talk about our findings late on. Oh, and grab one of those vials, will you?” he told him before he moved closer to the back of the tent.

Return to “Scalvoris Town”