Hi

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Vluharqih
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 278
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Hey there guys, nice to meet you all. I've just recently started to get into RP, and I've been on some similar sites, but their universe didn't attract me the same way this one has. I'm really impressed with how much backstory there is here, and I love how complex it seems.

I've always enjoyed creative writing, and typically I've been interested in low fantasy. I've been looking for a way to write some more, since I've been a bit busy with university. This seems like a great way to do that, and I'm looking forward to creating my character.

Since my username is longer, just go with Alex or Kaele.

Again, it's great to meet you all and I'm excited to be here.
word count: 135
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Welcome to Standing Trials! Its great to have you with us. The world is still being fleshed out and evolving all the time so I'm sure you will have a lot of fun being apart of that! Take your time and have a good look around, don't be afraid to ask questions and above all, have fun! Your CS is looking good!
word count: 64
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Hey there,

Always looking for new victi...uh...players :D
We're all waitin' to see where you decide to start out...lol
word count: 22
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi

Welcome, welcome. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to here in our corner of the internet.
word count: 18
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hi

Welcome Alex! I'm leaning toward calling you Alex I've decided!

It is great that you are enjoying the complexities of the site as the staff here feel strongly about creating an immersive and meaningful environment to RP in that is not merely superficial.

Also, it is fantastic that you chose this site to pursue your creative writing and I am sure you will enjoy writing with all of the passionate RPers we have here already.

Oh and YLUDIH!!!!

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to post on the Questions and Answers section and I'm sure myself or others will gladly help you out.

Btw, I truly understand your PC's fascination with the Hyx. Their beauty is as legendary as their intelligence.
word count: 136
Vluharqih
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Kingdom wrote: The world is still being fleshed out and evolving all the time so I'm sure you will have a lot of fun being apart of that! Take your time and have a good look around, don't be afraid to ask questions and above all, have fun! Your CS is looking good![/style2][/style]
Thanks! I was going through some of the skills, and noticed that some haven't been finished yet. The fact that the world isn't complete actually attracts me to Idalos more. I like the idea of it evolving and changing.
Maltruism wrote:Hey there,

Always looking for new victi...uh...players :D
We're all waitin' to see where you decide to start out...lol
Well I know who to avoid now :D.
Shards wrote:Also, it is fantastic that you chose this site to pursue your creative writing and I am sure you will enjoy writing with all of the passionate RPers we have here already.
Yeah, I took a look at a bunch of other threads that people have made, and I'm really impressed by the quality of RP and writing talent here.
Shards wrote: Oh and YLUDIH!!!!
I figured, why not go for something unique? Most people here seem to be a halfbreed, and the idea of totally assimilating another culture really appealed to me.
Shards wrote: Btw, I truly understand your PC's fascination with the Hyx. Their beauty is as legendary as their intelligence.
Yeah, when I was reading about the flora and fauna, they immediately jumped out at me.
word count: 262
Kydrel
Approved Character
Race: Avriel
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi

Woo! You're in Etzos! This is exciting news! All the treacherous plots and scandal shall be ours! Welcome to ST by the way. Saw your Gate/Office posts and got excited to potentially write with you :D That is, if you want to write with a punk Avriel.
word count: 48
Legend

Common
Lorien
Vluharqih
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Yeah, after the way Maltriusm greeted me, I couldn't resist. And seeing as I'm a dirty Yludih, I don't think my character can be too picky. I look forward to writing with you!
word count: 36
Levinia
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Doctor
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi

Welcome Alex, this story intrigued me as well. I'll have a character close to you soon, perhaps we can plan some things ^.^

good to have you on board

~Cindy
word count: 30
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”