• PM To Join • Seeking Motive

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Malcolm
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 179
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Seeking Motive

The mark was almost invisible to the naked eye and so Malcolm did not feel guilty for missing it the first time, especially since they hadn't been able to touch or turn the man like the doctor was permitted. His eyes scanned the neck, and other than the hairline mark, there was no other bruising or marks currently visible, leading Malcolm to believe as his comrade Heath did, that strangulation hadn't been the method in which this man had been killed, and they had already established that there were no stab wounds. "Perhaps not here in the street, doctor," he said quietly, thinking that if he were in the man's shoes, he wouldn't like his form to be bare and on display for the masses, "Heath will summon a wagon to take him back to your place of work. I would appreciate seeing the report when you're done."

There was no point in sticking around once the wagon had pulled up and Malcolm along with Heath helped lift the dead man up onto the back, setting him down respectfully, "He's a heavy bastard," Heath brushed his hands together, "a little stiff if you ask me."
"Good thing we didn't," Malcolm teased the man, seldom amused by Heath's strange sense of humour anymore.

Malcolm took note of the steps, finding no mark or stain to be seen. He picked up the weapon they had found beside the victim and turned it over, examining the design to seek out a manufacturers mark. The metal had been stamped by a blacksmith in Endor, nothing particularly strange about that, except, "Heath do you know of any blacksmiths in Endor?"
"Not off the top of my head, the region is known for finding and smelting metal. I know they mark their bars but to my knowledge, they haven't had a blacksmith in arcs, not unless things have changed since I visited."
"Strange," Malcolm admitted.
"What you got?"
"More questions I'm afraid and very few answers."

Before the wagon had a chance to pull away, Malcolm thanked the doctor for her time, glancing at Elyna as if to extend his thanks to her too. "Ladies," he nodded before joining Heath and heading south with the man to the outer ring of the city where the two of them would be able to report back with their findings, or lack of, to their betters.
Last edited by Malcolm on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 415
Levinia
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Doctor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Seeking Motive

Levinia shrugged at Elyna’s suggestion, “I’d say something a bit stronger perhaps a treated leather thong?” Her eyes went back to the tall captain as he advised her not to strip the body on the street. She stifled a giggle at the thought which had not been on her mind at all, “We shall take him to the infirmary, of course, sir.” Levinia responded gently wondering if the man had made a joke or if he was really serious, either way she was going to be polite about it.

She stood back and watched the men deposit the body in the wagon. Her eyes made sure nothing fell off him or tore and if it did she would have to make a report that it was damaged during removal. Everything seemed to be fine though and as soon as they were done, Levinia gave the driver instructions as to where she wanted it delivered. There was just one more thing to do, cover him out of respect. The little doctor did this with a roughly woven hemp sheet that was in the cart. Seeing that he was properly covered up she got on with the driver and turned to Malcolm. “You shall have my report as soon as possible, Captain.” She nodded and gave Elyna a smile before setting off to the infirmary to perform her inspection.
word count: 236
Plague
Race: Mer
Renown: 260
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Seeking Motive

XP Award!
Elyna:

Experience Award:
  • Persuasion +2
  • Acting +1
  • Observation +2
  • Investigation +2
  • Socialization +3
General Lore:
  • Interrogation: Beginning with a smile
Specific Lore
  • Acting: The Trouble with fake smiles
  • Never endanger a fellow officer by showing weakness
  • Quentin Alvina: Liar
Notes: No physical wounds…but your wounded pride might take a few trials to fully recover.

Malcolm:

Experience Award:
  • Medicine +1
  • Interrogation +1
  • Leadership +2
  • Teaching +1
  • Investigation +4
  • Observation +2
General Lore:
  • Medicine: Using Clothing for a basic bandage
Specific Lore
  • Investigation: Looking for clues on a body
  • Levinia: Doctor and coroner
  • Interrogation: Keeping it conversational
  • Elyna: Poor emotional control
  • Quentin Alvina: A difficult witness
Notes: No wounds. Just more questions.

Qaerris:

Experience Award:
  • Unarmed +1
  • Investigation +1
  • Rhetoric +2
  • Socialization +3
  • Persuasion +1
General Lore:
  • Unarmed: How to roll with the motion of a tavern brawl
Specific Lore
  • Elyna: Easily read
    Knights: Casual interrogation methods
Notes: Save for your eventual hangover, you’ve managed to escape Malcolm and Elyna unscathed…beware the ‘tude though…might not end so peacefully next time.

Levinia:

Experience Award:
  • Observation +2
  • Investigation +2
  • Socialization +2
  • Medicine +3
General Lore:
  • Medicine: Identifying time of death
  • Medicine: Identifying cause of death
Specific Lore
  • Malcolm: Knight Captain
Notes: Got yourself a mystery to dissect!
► Show Spoiler
word count: 369
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Andaris”