• Closed • Another Man's Treasure

Tio and Navyri go treasure hunting.

Almund is a thriving township with a dark side. With houses made from the wooden bodies of decommissioned ships, there are many opportunities here, coupled with many dangers.

Moderators: Pegasus, Vorpal, Ghoul

Tio Silver
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Pirate Captain
Renown: +422
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Letters
Medal count: 24

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Another Man's Treasure

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Tio chuckled softly when Navyri asked if loosing an eye had affected his allure, and raised the eyebrow of his one good eye at her. "Oh, you think I'm alluring do you? I'm flattered." He teased playfully. Then he looked back up at the passing sky, and the corner of his mouth curled up into a small smirk. "No not really. I may not have the same 'roguish cutie' vibe I once had going for me, but the 'rugged pirate' look has its own charms. Besides I like to think that most of my charm comes from my endearing personality. How about you? You're quite the looker yourself, but I imagine that more than a few men must have been put off by the idea of getting whacked in the face by a wing-full of feathers. How do you go about turning something that sets you apart from other people into an attraction?"

Time passed gradually by as the cart brought them closer and closer to Scaltoth Jungle. Break after break came and went with nothing but idle conversation to fill it, and more than a few times Tio ended up doing something to slightly irritate the driver in an effort to alleviate his boredom. But finally after a trial the cart pulled to a stop at the edge of Scaltoth Jungle, and Tio hopped out, waved goodbye to the driver, and led the way right up to the boarder where the wall of tropical trees sprung up to life.

"Here we are at last! Scaltoth Jungle! You know as terrifying a place as this is, I've gotta admit it sure does look awesome!" Tio declared, studying one of the twisted trees that curled up into the sky. He took the map out of his pocket and unfurled it. "If we are where I think we are then the journey shouldn't take very long. We aren't headed in too deep either, so I don't think we'll encounter anything super dangerous. Let's go this way!"

He made to walk off to the right, then suddenly froze, scrunched his face up in a thoughtful look, and checked the map again. "Wait, no... I mean this way... I think..." He spun around on his heel and instead headed off to the left, not looking too sure where exactly he was going.
word count: 412

Return to “Almund”