Looking For Threads In Scalv

Trying to make some stories on the island

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.
Adam Michaels
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Miscellaneous

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Just looking to see if anyone wants to start some threads in Scalvoris, I got tons of time and am looking to get some plots and stories going. If anyone is interested feel free to hit me up im always interested in meeting new writers.
Casanova
Profession: Assistant Researcher
Character Sheet

Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Cas is an Aberrant, one of the safe-ish ones, a researcher at the Academy and a Hunter in the wilds. I'm open to all sorts of plots, but I've been a bit tapped for ideas as of late since starting out on this site has been a rocky road! If there's anything you'd like to do with Cas, toss me a PM! (The same is true for anyone in Scalvoris, as well)
Dealanaich
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Bodyguard/Assassin
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:09 am

Dealanaich has come to Scalvoris looking to perfect his combative skills in some way, be it as a bouncer in a bar or brothel, or as hired muscle. He is open to pretty much anything, legal or otherwise.
Ciara Quinn
Approved Character
Profession: Mercenary
Character Sheet

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello Adam,

Ciara is a resident of Scalvoris who spends her time either making some quick coining mercing, or working at a local taphouse working on her winemaking and barkeeping skills. She used to live in Yaralon but has been a local for a couple years now! I'm new here, so if this is too empty of a slate to work with, I can't really blame you.

Return to “Looking For Companions”