[Docks] Remembrance

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus, Ghoul, Vorpal

Sephira
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Flame Element
Renown: +285
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[Docks] Remembrance

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:19 pm

There was a small group of Elements that Sephira clung to as the group moved through the grounds. Some of the soldiers she knew and others she was less familiar with. The soldiers remained rather quiet as the civilians milled around and chatted with each other. Many of the Elements there, including Sephira carried a dark gleam in their eyes. They all knew that they had failed the people of Scalvoris on the cold Cylus night. There had been a cult festering within their own ranks for who knows how long before it had revealed itself. How could they have been so blind? Not to mention that many of the Element’s Defiance mages had been involved in this cult, further inciting doubt in how the military managed their mages. Something had to change if the Elements were to continue moving forward.

The beauty of the garden was deeply diminished by the memory of the destruction that Sephira carried with her. The young mage recalled the carnage in the trials after when she had volunteered to help rescue survivors. Not too long ago this had been a place marked by death, somehow though Faith had managed to wipe that all away and gift Scalvoris with something beautiful in its place. The woman had a true gift in the ability to take something unspeakable and transform it into a symbol of hope.

Her footsteps clinked lightly on the stepping stones as she and the other half dozen Elements rounded the glass sculpture to look upon the names of those who had died. The Rupturer gave pause as she came upon the section that listed the names of all the volunteers. There her name was to the left and in the middle of everyone else’s. Shame instantly blossomed within her. Her named didn’t deserve to be on that wall, regardless of what volunteer work she had done.

Sephira had played an undeniable part in the deaths here. It was a memory that played over and over within her mind every trial. The sound of the portal ripping open as her Spark reveled in its new strength. Then the thunder of the roof cracking and crumbling while she and the others races to escape. Over four hundred lives had been lost that night and she had been one of those to blame.

The mage bit her lip for a moment, freezing for a handful of trills until one of the Element’s behind her touched her arm and snapped her out of the daze.

“Sorry.” She whispered before moving on.

Finally the time came for people to come forward and speak and the Elements waited in silence as Rynata came forward to offer her condolences and remark on the hard work of those that had made all this happen. It was a good speech; honest and sincere with few needless frills.

Sephira herself was no public speaker but the Elements had asked her to say a few works to-trial about plans for the future along with an apology from the military themselves. She had readily agreed even if standing up and giving a speech was something she despised. Once Rynata had finished speaking Sephira and the other half dozen Elements with a representative from each branch came to stand at the forefront of the group. Their faces were solemn and resigned.

The mage took a deep steadying breath before beginning her speech.

“This place.” She said whilst gesturing lightly at the garden around them. “It speaks to the strength of the people of this island. You should all feel an enormous amount of pride for what has been achieved here.” The woman tensed faintly as memories came flooding back.
“Your strength has gotten us through those terrible times, but ours...” she nodded toward herself and the other Elements behind her. “Failed you...that night.

Sephira’s knuckles turned white as she curled her hands into fists to keep herself from losing her ridged sense of self control. She could sense her Rupturing Spark flinching at the touch of her chaotic emotions.

“The Elements failed to see what was coming, and we failed in protecting you.” Her voice wavered faintly as she paused for a moment to shore up the weak points in her mind. She couldn't have her Spark interfering at a moment like this.

Sephira’s voice grew firmer as she continued; her eyes hardening.

“But we will take heart in your strength, and we shall strive to show such resilience as we move into the future.“
The soldiers behind the Special Assistant seemed to straighten up and stand a little prouder.

“And we will never fail you again.”

Sephira meant those words. She had spent enough time on the sidelines rather than taking the lead. The Elements had failed Scalvoris in the past, but never again.

Dialogue|Thoughts
Faith
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Philanthropist
Renown: +1000
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

[Docks] Remembrance

Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 am

Faith never felt as alone as she did when she stood in a crowd of people.

It was a strange feeling, so many of the people here knew her and yet, so few of them, if any, really did. Of course, that was true of every individual; no one showed their true self to all the people. But Faith was a very public figure in so much as she was so well known, she had helped so many people. Yet, she was intensely private and even those here who counted themselves her friends, and who she counted as the same, she did not share aspects of her life with. Kura, of course, knew more than most - more than anyone except Padraig, in fact and Faith was enormously grateful for her friend.

Yet she stood alone and saw the dead she could not help. Those who had not yet accepted, who were not ready. Those tortured souls who remained sight unseen to most and who, for her, clamored and screeched, their combined sounds providing a cacophony to the small human girl of not yet twenty. She smiled to Amaris and nodded, "it was a challenge in places, but there are a lot of good people. Each pair of hands makes it easier." That was certainly true and, what she had achieved here Faith could not have done without the work of a lot of people. It was not one person's work, it was a thousand pairs of hands working together.

Some people stepped forward and spoke, there in that place where they remembered the dead. Others chose not to. Either of those things was fine and as people did, it went from a trickle of people, the shy and endearing Rynata to the promise made by Sephira and that seemed to open a floodgate of more and more confident speakers. People spoke of the work that had been done here, they thanked those who had given their time and their energy. Some of them spoke of particular memories, some sobbed as they recalled being pulled from the rubble.

And then, a man came forward. An man maybe in his fifties with crutches helping him stand. One leg had been freshly amputated following the collapse. He wasn't the only amputee here yet, when he moved forward, Faith's eyes widened and she paled. That was the only response from the disciplined young woman, but for those who knew her at all, it was a big one.

"My name," the man said, his voice ringing out confidently, "is Palhin Mert. I've lived here on Scalvoris for two arcs now. I came here to find forgiveness." He seemed to be speaking to the Elements, to Sephira particularly. Or maybe that was just where he was looking. "I did some awful things. I was a slaver. I bought slaves and sold them on. The first one I ever bought was less than three breaks old when her parents gave her to me. Three hundred gold nel I paid for her. I took her to Athart, branded her on the journey there, and sold her there for five hundred. There were others, lots of others. But she was the first." He turned his gaze away from Sephira and looked directly at Faith. "And on the first of Ashan, she pulled me out of the rubble. Saved my life, she could have left me there. But she didn't. You didn't." He spoke to Faith now and his gaze was exclusively on her. "I bought you and sold you to the worst of the slavers, and they trained you until you were sixteen arcs old. But you still saved my life. So, I'm going to dedicate the rest of my life to the Immortals you serve. Everyone here knows you. Knows you organised the relief effort. Knows what you do. But they don't know where you came from and that makes you more of a miracle."

He moved back to where he'd been and there was a silence. No one stepped forward and even the Council members seemed rather shocked at the news. Faith would have been just fine with the world opening up and swallowing her there and then but instead she did what she knew she needed to do. She stepped forward to speak. "You're wrong Palhin," she said. Faith was used to teaching at the university, so she could ~ and did ~ project her voice. "I'm not a miracle. I'm a person doing my best in service to the people in the name of the Immortals. What I was, what any of us were yestertrial is not important. This trial is." And if no one could ever talk about her being a slave again, that would be fine. It wasn't that she was ashamed of it, she wasn't ~ it was just that people tended to judge her on it. But it was in the open now. "And in this trial, we are here to commemorate the dead and celebrate the actions of the living. We must remember the four hundred and eleven who died. Each one of them. But because of the efforts of so many people, over a thousand pairs of hands, three hundred and one people lived who were pulled from the rubble. The number of dead is four hundred, not seven hundred because of hands. Over a thousand pairs of hands." Looking down at her own small hands Faith breathed in and then spoke again. "A thousand pairs of hands made the world a better place. Your hands and mine. They can do so again. Hunger, poverty, slavery these are things which weigh on people like rubble in a collapsed building. Hunger, poverty and slavery are a disaster in a society - they trap people, stop them breathing and they take away choice. I was given freedom at eighteen arcs old. In freedom, I choose to serve others, where I can. But I only have one pair of hands. So do you," she said to Sephira, "and you," Rynata. Then Amaris and Patrick, Dominek too. "All of us. But we can put our hands to the same task and then miracles happen. Don't let this be the end. Let it be the beginning."

With a nervous smile, she moved to stand back where she'd been, next to Kura. From the corner of her mouth, she whispered. "Not you. You've got hands and paws and talons and all sorts." Serious eyes turned to her friend. "Cheat."

And then, she waited for more people to speak. Once everyone had, Brandel would say something and then, it would be done.
Off Topic
One more round? Lets do it!
"Every evil has its good, and every ill an antidote."

~ Rharne HQ
Patrick
Approved Character
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +230
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

[Docks] Remembrance

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 am

Patrick's feeling's were probably more out in the open than he anticipated, since it would seem another of the council took to approach him. He recognized this lady real quick as she was the good woman Amaris, one of those there to partake in the drinking game that unfolded with him and a couple others... involving Syroa even. Ultimately it led up to a complicated night he didn't want to dwell upon, as the Rharnian felt confident the Immortal wasn't done with Her games yet. But up to this point however, anything was possible it would seem.

As much as he loathed the wicked Temptress, he couldn't deny the enjoyment he felt in her chaotic ways. Even worse that part of him felt more and more prevalent recently, as though his attitude seemed less and less prudent in comparison. He didn't want to admit it even now, but ultimately Patrick knew the reason why. Every so often when he thought about it he wanted to change that part of him, but no matter how much he wanted to only one thing would change. Him. The Sessfiend had certainly made that a lesson slowly learnt, and most days Patrick felt only tiredness from his constant struggle. Thus another reason why he felt discomfort here. Though he came here to support Faith entirely, he felt heavily out of place in truth.

Events such as this were never his thing and no matter how hard he would've tried, never would he have found himself simply here without good reason. There wasn't nothing here for him to gain nor lose, and no real reason why he should be privy to other's business. As considered many times before he was an outsider to Scalvoris, a foreigner from distant soil that had little to contribute to these people. As the girl he saw earlier but paid little mind to stepped forward, Patrick shot a disconcerting and faint smile to Amaris to show he understood her approach. In truth he appreciated the fact she'd take to see him, let alone greet him when she clearly had much else to be worried over. It was plain to see that everyone else here wasn't as comfortable either, and while he felt inclined to leave unnoticed at some point only one thing kept him here.

But why? Did he respect her so much? She'd done so much for others already, both on the living and dead side of the spectrum. The Rupturer he'd seen in the riot last season stepped forward, making her own personal feelings known to those gathered here today. Truthfully seeing her shaken at her core, no matter how hard she tried to hide it, somehow motivated Patrick to not only linger but consider something. What if... what if he could say something? Would it matter to any of these people if he did? Would they share the sentiment or even consider the perspective he had to offer? Immortals asses! You would think making up one's mind in this situation would be a little less stressful. Just briefly after the Rupturer finished her bit another walked forward, pointing out Faith among the group gathered which quickly flagged a warning for Pat.

The last thing this woman needed was more attention drawn to herself, when she already had to endure enough from both the living and the dead. Yet Patrick remained back for the moment, even though he felt ready to step in on her behalf. Faith already had the brilliant tact to discern credit unto the many others, stating that the real miracle was when everybody came together to help when they did. Had Patrick been there when it happened... them maybe he too would've helped out. As rebellious as he tended to be whatever unfolded during Cylus wasn't right nor fair, and shortly after she seemed to refrain from further speaking; Patrick did probably the worst he could do by far. After a quick tilt to gulp down the rest of his wine, he stepped forward with a hard swallow as he came before the crowd. Immediately he started to tense up just a bit now that a few eyes were on him, which led up to the Rharnian clearing his throat before he looked from the Council members to everyone else.

"I... I'm rather a bit of a shit at this kind of stuff, and I don't intend to make this very long. First off my sincerest condolences to all of you people, Scalvoris has truly endeavored through hard times over the past couple of seasons." As he said this he couldn't help but swallow hard once more, a hand pressed over his chest when he expressed the sympathies for those gathered. "I come from a very distant place off shore. Rharne. Life there isn't always easy to be sure, and when we lose those we love we celebrate their departure. We honor their time spent here as we honor their memory, with fire and drinks spent in their name. Though even then I, personally, have learned it isn't easy to let loved ones go." He looked down to the floor with a pause, his eyes remaining there when he finally found courage to speak a little more.

"I've lost a lot of loved ones over the arcs, few simply gone from my life thankfully; the rest however lost to unfortunate circumstances. None of which are fair," at this point he shyly glanced to Faith as she'd remember a conversation similar to this, "just as what happened here was by no means fair to anyone at all. My deepest hope for you, the people, is that when times get hard you do as you did before. Lean on each other, honor your loved ones with praise together, and continue to support each and every one another through this. As a Rharnian offering his condolences and best wishes, I hope everyone comes to heal and grow together as you all should." As friends. Neighbors. Kin. Whatever the term. Patrick spoke deeply from the heart to be sure, even if he seemed incapable of following his own advice of course.

"That's all... Thanks for listening." The Rharnian looked to the whole gathering once more with a slight bow, his head modestly bowed respectively before he stood straight again. Afterwards he retreated back to his private area among the group next to Amaris, his hands trembled slightly until he balled them into fists. With a few deep breaths he looked to the council lady next to him, a wry smile briefly shot to her just before he looked for another chance to drink.
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"Freedom is everything."

Kura Wolfsdotter
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Council Member
Renown: +164
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Events

[Docks] Remembrance

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:53 pm

When Faith asked Kura if she'd like to come to dinner, Kura nodded. "Aye, lass, I think it would do us both some good. Between this and that last council meetin', you need to relax some." she said, smiling as she said it.

Cally, when her name was mentioned, appeared out of thin air. "I'll have you know I am very busy, Faith. I have a busy schedule of practicing my opera wail in the basement, makin' Toddy float across the sittin' room, and tryin' to spell out words in peoples noodles." she said, her tone entirely serious before she let out a laugh. "Of course I'll be there, ya silly little genius." she said, her tone warm before she looked out over the ghosts and sighed. "But for now, I can try to be runnin' interference for you. Kura can keep the livin' as far away as you ask her for, but she can't do naught to get the dead to be givin' you space. I might be able to help with that, though." she said, before she went out to go try and help preserve Faith's sanity.

Kura, at first, remained silent as the speeches started. When Palhin Mert stepped forward and explained his connection to Faith, she gave him a very even look and considered the number of things she could say to him, but instead let out a sigh and turned her mind to other matters, and ways he could help the little healer now. "There's your anti-slavery but former slaver voice, lass. Or I can shoot him if you'd rather." she said, very very quietly, to Faith. Then she let her friend step forward and speak her piece.

When Faith came back and teased her about her familiars and powers, Kura grinned. "Oh, trust me, I'm one of the biggest cheaters you'll ever meet." she said, before she listened to Patrick's speech. Then it was her turn, and she stepped forward, making very sure of her positioning when she stood to make her speech. "A thousand hands, Faith said. A thousand hands built this memorial, built a tribute to the memories of the fallen." she said, her voice projecting quite naturally. Lawyer, professor, commander, politician, Kura's natural speaking voice at this point could reach far corners of the largest room, though her accent had suddenly disappeared.

"And she's right, a thousand hands can make miracles the likes of which I've only seen but rarely." she said, before raising her arm to point at the monument to the fallen. This gesture just so happened to make her coat flop open to reveal the hole in it, and coincidentally, she just so happened to be standing in a spot that made the light behind her stream through that hole and draw attention to it, and by extension, her role in the fight against the cultists who had destroyed the docks without her ever saying a word about it. Coincidence was a powerful thing.

"But that memorial proves more than that. It proves that the people of Scalvoris are not going to be broken by loss, or pain, or any attempt to turn us into something as low as those who caused this tragedy. If anything, it proved that attacking us in such a way only makes us stronger. Yes, these losses hurt, and they'll hurt for a long time. I've lost family and friends to tragedy and murder before. And the pain never truly goes away, it just gets easier to bear." she said, her tone of voice showing the pain she still felt for the loss of her father, of Cally, and of dozens of other people she had loved and lost over her long lifetime.

"But we will not break because of pain. We will become stronger, greater. For the people we lost that day, and in the days that followed, we will live our lives to the fullest. We will show that we can not only recover and rebuild, but that we can become greater, better." she said, spreading her arms and, coincidentally, sending light through the hole in her coat again. "One of us can be beaten or broken. But all of us together, we make something stronger than the sum our parts. Let those who would have broken us look upon that which has been built here and know that they are as nothing before the combined will of the people of Scalvoris!" she said, raising her voice at the end.

Then she let her arms fall and looked over her people. "A thousand hands built this, as Faith said. A thousand hands, and that wasn't even the whole island. Let's see what we'll be able to do with ten thousand hands, when the whole island is united together." she said, before finally stepping back to let the next person come forward. Returning to Faith's side, she smiled slightly. "Thanks for givin' me the perfect openin', lass." she said, smiling slightly.
Rynata
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Merchant
Renown: +210
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

[Docks] Remembrance

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:32 pm

Rynata glanced between the injured man leaning on crutches and Faith who stood as one with gathered crowd. She had no idea that the friendly woman who always had time for her had gone through such hardship. It seemed implausible and yet the look on Faith's face wasn't that of someone listening to lies spouted about herself. Having such personal information announced in front of such a gathering as this could not have been easy. In fact, from the stunned silence hanging in the air around her, Rynata guessed that this was news to most other people in the garden. Watching worriedly for Faith's reaction, she was relieved to see that the other woman handled the debacle as best as it could have been. After all, as Faith herself pointed out, today was about remembering the victims of the disaster and honoring the efforts of those who had stepped up to help.

Listening to her words gave Rynata a new perspective to the person who dashed all over the island in order to help others. It also confused her a little as to why a newly freed slave's first instincts would be to continue serving others. Perhaps the difference was indeed choice, and a person's natural sense of compassion. As a person born free and someone who had the fortune of remaining so, Rynata doubted she would ever understand entirely. Still, she had also helped because it was her choice and because she cared. Though circumstances and personal motivations could be very, very different, as Faith put it, in the end a pair of hands was still another pair of hands.

As others stepped forward to speak what was on their mind, Rynata quietly observed that each shouldered their own pain. Lost loved ones and tragedies similar to the one at the docks. None of it was right and none of it was fair, but they still happened in this world. She herself hadn't made it so far unscathed. All this suffering seemed to be the only consistency and truth while the rest of the world was just cheerful but colorful lies. She could choose to accept that and despair, but that would be ignoring the very existence of the garden she was standing in. Of course, it could just be taken as a surface gesture of good will, but combined with the heartfelt words of those who spoke up, that didn't seem quite right. They were all messages of strength and hope despite every terrible thing that had ever happened, because without it, what would anyone ever do?

Rynata had recently spent too much of her time feeling sorry for herself and mistrusting those around her. It wasn't that she no longer had a cause to anymore, but being in the garden had started to lighten that burden just a little. Perhaps it was a morbid thought, but knowing others also faced and would face their own struggles was reassuring. Not that she wanted anyone to suffer. It was just comforting to know that she wasn't a sad exception in this world. In fact, she now believed many would call her one of the more fortunate lives on Scalvoris.

She couldn't immediately cast off the depressive mantle over her, but she now saw the choice of hope should she be ready to make it. Smiling appreciatively at the two women who had stepped back from center stage, Rynata clapped lightly. If speeches were always like the ones she heard today, perhaps she wouldn't mind them in the future.
Sephira
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Flame Element
Renown: +285
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[Docks] Remembrance

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:37 pm

It was difficult watching the man as he hobbled forward on a pair of crutches, but Sephira remained standing beside the other Elements there at the ceremony. The soldiers watched warily as he gave his name and began to speak about his history as a slaver.

It was a strange thing to have so few emotions or conflicted feelings about slavery. Sephira had grown up in Faldrass and her mother had never possessed enough money to buy a slave so her experience with them was limited. Certainty, there had been a few she had seen in passing through, often aboard merchant vessels that supplied the resort once it was constructed. Regardless, early in her childhood she had rarely been able to understand the concept of a person being ‘owned’ by someone else. Until now she had felt rather apathetic about the topic. Other people owned slaves, but never Sephira and never anyone she knew. But there was now a slight tinge of animosity tied to the concept. The fact that Faith, a master healer, pillar of the community and councilwoman had once been a slave, now left a bitter taste in the woman’s mouth.

How many others out there were forced to serve others when they could instead be serving the community? How many soldiers, healers, scholars, sailors, or cobblers might there be if everyone was free and able to be what they chose?
It was a stirring thought, and not one that was lost on the sorceress.

Sephira listened as Palhin Mert made peace with his past and apologized to Faith but the Element said nothing after. It was not her part to play in this. The soldier had come there to make amends for her failure and the failure of the Elements on that terrible night; she had completed that duty to the best of her ability.

Other words followed from additional speakers, one in particular was a man from Rharne that was vaguely familiar to her. She couldn’t quite place his face, but perhaps it would come back to her in time.

When Kura spoke, the mage sent a subtle nod towards the councilwoman. Kura had been there the night of the collapse and she knew well of Sephira’s part in its events. It was a small comfort to know that someone knew of her transgressions and seemed to understand her guilt, even if Kura had believed it to be misplaced. Kura reminded them that the attack had only proved that they had been made of stronger stuff than their enemies had anticipated. The cultists had thought the women easily beaten, but they had fought back and survived, even though there had been a high cost for their survival.

Perhaps the mage had spent too much time allowing herself to be burdened by that guilt. Maybe she should instead let it forge her into something stronger than she had been before, like the older woman suggested.

Loss and strife can be the flames that forge us into something new and fierce.

But perhaps of all the survivors from that night...Vega would know that better than any of them.

For a moment Sephira wondered where the fiery headed woman was now, and if she had healed from her wounds yet. They had only met briefly, but for a trill she wished her the very best of luck.
Dialogue|Thoughts
Faith
Approved Character
Profession: Philanthropist
Renown: +1000
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

[Docks] Remembrance

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm

And finally, it was over.

It had been a difficult few trials for Faith. She hated this kind of thing, this sort of public appearance and the thought that people might be looking at her. Just the trial before, she had stood in the council chambers and they had passed the proposal she had put forward. As of ten trials time, slavery on Scalvoris would be no more. She had so much to do it was ridiculous and frankly, standing around in a self congratulatory group had no interest for her. But, still, it was important and she knew that.

And then, there had been the 'outing' of her as a former slave. Faith hated it, it was really no one's business and it meant that they looked at her, judged her, thought of her in a different way. So she was very glad - very glad indeed that the law had passed before anyone knew that about her. Before she had been exposed in such an excruciatingly public manner.

As soon as she was able to, after bidding farewell to those here who were her friends, Faith made her way home. Padraig was still away on the expedition to the edge of the world and Faith missed him at the very core of her being. She was tired and emotional and more than anything, she just wanted to get out of here and go and hold her babies who did not care that she had been a slave, who did not now try and ask questions or, worse still, look at her pityingly. Faith hated that sort of thing. Hated it.

Home was such a welcome thought and that was where she went.
Off Topic
And we're done! I'm going to put up my knowledges on Friday 3rd August. Please pm me yours before then!
"Every evil has its good, and every ill an antidote."

~ Rharne HQ
Oberan
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Part-time God
Renown: -63
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Re: [Docks] Remembrance

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Review Rewards

Amy Lee

Points awarded: 15

Knowledge: None requested

Magic: No magic exp

Other: No fame! You're maxed, sistah!

Quicksilver's sister

Knowledge:
Cosmetology: Striving to appear “normal”
Detection: Picking up on a familiar face in the crowd
Etiquette: Apologizing for being in someone’s way
Etiquette: Keeping your nose out of someone else’s business
Leadership: Making a public speech
Leadership: Inspiring your fellow soldiers
Meditation: Relaxing and breathing helps control your Spark
Stealth: Footsteps can be loud over a stone surface

Non-Skill Knowledge:
Faith: Was previously a slave
Faith: Led the repair and recovery of the docks collapse

Other: +10 fame for giving a speech, and for being an element responsible for the disaster

The tall one

Knowledge: None requested

Other: +5 fame for attending as a Councillor

Definitely not a pirate

Knowledge:
Socialization: Attending public events
Discipline: Fighting off sleep
Discipline: Functioning through emotional turmoil
Acrobatics: Balancing on stepping stones
Leadership: Having your voice heard through a speech
Rhetoric: Delivering a short speech
Rhetoric: Keep the message simple
Rhetoric: Expressing a hopeful sentiment

Non-Skill Knowledge:
Faith: Was previously a slave

Other: +10 Fame for speeching, and for being seen in the presence of Amaris and Faith

Owl-girl

Knowledge:
Rhetoric: Cutting through someone's attempt at rationalization
Medicine: Hiding from pain doesn't help it heal
Medicine: Ghosts can help people heal
Medicine: Sharing your pain to help another
Discipline: Keeping control of your irritation when talking to someone
Discipline: Putting the anger away

Other: +10 Fame for dressing like a 'survivor' and being seen in the company of Faith and Amaris, and for giving a speech

Star Lord

Knowledge: None requested?

Other: +10 Fame for being seen in the presence of Faith and Amaris, and for speeching

Notes:
So many PCs in one non-modded thread, it's a miracle it got finished, not to mention this fast! :D Nice speeches everyone!

Your review request is here.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns in regards to this review, feel free to PM.
Just because I shouldn't doesn't mean I won't.

"Speaking"| If it's a sentence, then it's a thought|"Others speaking"
Mortalborn Abilities | Die Roller

Return to “Scalvoris Town”