• Out of Character • Rynmere OOC Social Thread

Feel free to chat, ask questions, or plan plots and events!

0th of Cylus 0

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Rynmere OOC Social Thread

Woohoo! Thanks, Kingdom. Super happy to be here! :D
---

Dearest Rynmerians: Are you looking for a thread to join?

Here's a collection of Rynmere-specific open threads and requests for thread partners that we encourage you to check out:

Open Threads:

1. Drink it down. [thread link]
2. In the middle of the night. [thread link]

Thread Partner Requests:

1. Kala, beauty that she is, is looking for job or skill threads related to the apothecary (medicine, drugs, poisons), as well as drama, danger, and romance. /wiggles eyebrows [request link]

2. Tlarekih, our resident witchy herbalist, is looking for (1) bros, (2) people who need plants procured, (3) patients, and (4) drinking buddies. All excellent choices. [request link]

3. Rend and Nivasi are both looking for thread partners! Rend may try to murder you, but there's a chance he may also want to talk. Need a fighting partner? Antagonist? Mayhem-making buddy? He's your guy. If you'd rather play it safe(r) - pffft - then you can reach out to Nivasi, a badass Bijaq woman who is slow to trust. [request link]

4. If Rynmerian hunks are more your style, you simply must meet Qaerris. Harlot, social butterfy, mortalborn, and manwhore are all included on his long list of qualifications. [request link]

5. Adam Michaels uses Empathy (the arcana, not the emotion - because what fun is empathy in Idalos amirite) to mess with his targets. He's looking for cloak & dagger plots, seduction, and antagonists. [request link]

6. Lucien Gawyne may be a noble, but he's also a doctor (that's right, ladies & gentlemen. Get in line). Beware of his macabre tendencies, however, and his desire for the odd corpse. If you're looking for someone to corrupt, Lucien's your man. [request link]

7. Perhaps learning about Rynmere's slavery system is more your style? Alaric is a good-natured, adventure-loving slave for House Venora. Maybe the two of you will meet on a mutual errand and run off into the sunset sea together...? [request link]

8. Tristan Venora is a man of many, many talents. He is a nobleman and a sculptor, true, but he is also talktative, sassy, extroverted, and occasionally morbid. Plus, he has great hair. Tristan is looking for people who are interested in getting a sculpture, or who would simply like to meet a noble! [request link]

9. Beatrice Qe'ryn is a classic Biqaj. She's a travel lover, a little bit wild, and has parents who may or may not have been lost at sea. Plus that hair. Beatrice is looking for love, action, adventure, and some great character development. And really, isn't that what we're all looking for? /truthbomb [request link]

10. And finally, we come to Alistair - another good-looking Venora nobleman who has a penchant for Necromancy, the macabre, and the morbid. He's looking for a variety of threads - social, magic, politics, etc. Run, don't walk, to his PM box! [request link]

If you have a request or open thread that I haven't added to this list, please feel free to shoot me a quick PM or comment on this thread with the link.

Happy writing!

xoxo
word count: 551

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

And you can bug me for threads with Malcolm or Lazuli any time!
word count: 13
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Kala
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

*blows kisses at Rumour*
word count: 4
"I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please"

3/3
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Jobs & Wages: Reminder

Hi all!

We're coming to the end of the season, which means you only have 12 days left to apply for a job (if you want to get paid during Ashan) and write up your job thread!

Job threads only need to be 1500 words long per job, and you can certainly do them with another PC. You can also have up to two jobs, so feel free to request a second if you haven't done so already! You can check out the Professions page by clicking here. (Reminder: Wages listed are for Competent-level skills only. If your primary job skill is Novice or Unskilled, your wage will be 1 gn/trial.)

Please remember to submit your threads to the Job & Wage Request so that Kingdom can hand over the dough and you can buy yourself some new clothes for Ymiden. (Can't have you wearing the same old rags as last season, can we?)

PS. Hope you're excited for next season! We've got a boatload of drama coming down the pipeline.

xoxo
word count: 202

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

U P D A T E
I have added seven new locations to Rynmere tonight. Information will be filled in ASAP for upcoming plots. The new locations are... Jorick's Keep, The Temple of Fire, Haakon's Isle, Hunter's Pass, The Goddess on Earth, Haakon's Door, and The Wall of the Seven Kings.
word count: 55
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

U P D A T E
Krom is now known as Krome. Historical spelling mistake on my part that I finally got around to fixing. Please ensure that you update any knowledges in your CSs involving Krome, and try to use the correct spelling in future when posting.
word count: 48
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

U P D A T E
Introducing Rynmere's newest monster, the Ej'Ryn.
word count: 14
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

U P D A T E
Meet the Qe'Dreki set to make an appearance next season. P.S. you're all ****ed. Happy plotting.
word count: 25
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

H A N D Y !
This issue of the Gazette gives away a couple of ideas surrounding events coming up in Ymiden and if you're clever you might spot some of the nice little secrets we have in store!
word count: 40
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Reminders & Site Updates
Hello, hello!

We're officially one day away from the season change, which means now's your chance to knock the following tasks off your list:

• Complete your job thread(s)
  • Submit your job thread(s) for wages
  • Put up placeholder threads for Ashan 716, if needed
  • Prepare your mind for the chaos that will be Ymiden 716

Also, if you haven't had a chance to do so, now's the time to update your Character Sheet as per the recent skills changes! Be sure to read the
Skills Update announcement, as well as the Combat Skills Update announcement. Don't forget to PM Kingdom with your CS link once you've made the changes so you can receive a shiny new medal! [Important Reminder: You cannot receive rewards from your threads until your skills have been updated.]

And finally, a new Blessing was released! Make sure to check out the
Blessing of Sevrath in the Knowledge Base. It's really cool.

xoxo
word count: 188

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”