• Out of Character • Rynmere OOC Social Thread

Feel free to chat, ask questions, or plan plots and events!

0th of Cylus 0

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Lihobri
Approved Character
Race: Qi'ora
Profession: Bandit
Renown: -50
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Rynmere OOC Social Thread

I loathe to go on hiatus so soon after joining but my schedule simply doesn't add up. I apologize to Rita and those with whom I've planned to start threads. Let me just say that I have a great impression of the site and its community, and I'm looking forward to coming back as soon as I'm able. Good luck, everyone!
word count: 65
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Last post from me then off for a week! Sad times, will miss my furbabies and RP buddies. I will be back on the 3rd or 4th provided I can get over my crippling fear of flying (6 flights, why, whhhhy), and I'll be back to finish Blackbrine and our moderated thread! Woo. I'm waiting for a post from Alys, then Quio, then I might post cos I think everyone who is interested has posted by now. Start reading each others stories and thinking about who your vote is going to. Thanks so much for all the words, keep writing! I'm looking forward to reading lots when I return.

Kingly <3
word count: 114
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2120
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

You will be missed around here! We'll do our best not to break anything while you're gone. No parties etc. Enjoy, be safe, have fun!
word count: 27
"Every evil has its good, and every ill an antidote."

~ Rharne HQ
Dust Quarter Satellite Clinic ~ Order of the Adunih~Soup Kitchen & Community Center
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Hello there Rynmere Players!
Just in case you haven't noticed, there's a new Halloween Special event - put forward by Djinn! Have some spooky fun!
word count: 26
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Will be very intermittent / possibly MIA as Peg until RL learns to behave itself. Please direct queries for Scalv / Viden to Avalon and any site stuff to Basilisk. Thanks!
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Rumour immediately breaks Rynmere

- - -
Reminder: Happy Friday! Today's the day to submit your points to the Point Bank! This is completely optional, but does allow you to save up points to purchase cool items from the Point Shop like the Echo Scroll and the Domain Bag. I highly recommend doing so, especially for those of you who are submitting development items. And even if you're not submitting development items, you can still earn points for doing things like peer reviews, collaborative threads with 3+ players, earning medals, and top-site votes!
Echo Scroll: A pair of scrolls that can be shared between two people (PC or NPC) where one person writes on their scroll and the other person can see the message in real time on their own scroll. As soon as the scroll is close the message disappears (useful for spy type characters).

Domain Bag: A magic bag that can store anything narrow enough to put inside it, from swords to a lake’s worth of water. The bag remains almost weightless no matter what if held inside, with items believed to be stored in the owner’s personal domain in Emea until they are needed again.
word count: 207

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Mal
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Thief
Renown: -92
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

If I don't submit them today, will I be unable to do so in the future?
word count: 17
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi Mal - You'll still be able to submit them in future. Today is just the official submission day to make it easier/more streamlined for point submission and approvals. :)
word count: 37

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Half way through my trip, been having the best time. Haven't found any extra moments for writing sadly, but can do plenty of that when I get back. Hope all is well. Answered some PMs, won't be on again until Wednesday.

Mal you can apply any time during the month for last months work, but at the end of nov is the cut off for claiming oct points, etc.
word count: 71
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Sintih
Race: Yludih
Profession: Student
Renown: 110
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

So, I found this little note under the Andarian law on Arcane: "The only people who are allowed to use arcane magic in public are mage knights and members of The Seekers." But there is no mention of these mage knights anywhere else. How do I become one of these mage knights? Do I simply qualify if I have 30 points in a magic, instead of melee or ranged combat?

Secondly, where would one go to sign up to become part of the Andarian military (the Moseke knights specifically)?

Thanks in advance for your help.
word count: 95
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Knight Captain of the Iron Hand
Renown: 341
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Heya Sintih!

I am not sure on the mage knight part, but to join the Moseke knights, you only need to sign up in the "Job and Wages request" topic. Just fill in "Knight of the Iron Hand" or something along those lines as your desired occupation. Then Kingdom or another moderator will approve/disapprove your job.
word count: 57
"Speaking" - Thinking - "Others speaking"
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”