Hola

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ko Ko
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 38
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hola

Hey everyone!

Now that I’ve gotten the good ol’ CS up I wanted to say what’s up to all of you guys. Not really good at these, but I’m a not so wholesome dude from the Caribbean. Best quality: I can make your mornings better with horrid HORRID jokes. Worst quality: my B.A. in English (messin’ haha).

In all seriousness, I look forward to getting to know you guys & working with the lot of ya.
word count: 79
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Hola

W
elcome to Standing Trials. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. if you have questions fill free to ask them in the Q&A threads, or on Discord, or even on my journal page if you feel so inclined. In any case, jump wherever, and have fun.
word count: 51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Oracle
Race: Prophet
Profession: Seeress
Renown: 1000
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Events

Hola

Welcome to Standing Trials Ko'sva!

Always glad to see someone new. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. :D By the way, do you know what city you plan on starting in now that your CS is finished?
word count: 42
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars"
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”