Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Roster: Hot Cycle 718

rynmere
Hot Cycle 718 | PLAYER ROSTER
Welcome to Rynmere! To help us get a better overview of who's active and what everyone's characters have been up to, please fill out the registration form below. Whether you're here for the long term or just passing through, please fill out a roster post to let us know how we can help you this season!

Please post using the code below to this form. You may include any information you would like regarding your character, do not feel limited by the census, but try to fill it out as completely as possible. There is a new question at the bottom of the form which will help us tremendously in getting a bird's eye view of what people have been up to these past few seasons so we can better cater the plots to our players.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this sign-up. Enjoy your stay!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width:85%; margin:0px auto; padding:20px;background-color:#0f0f0f; color:#f0f0f0; border:2px solid rgb(30,30,30); box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.25); font-size:1.35em, line-height:1.25em][center][font size=150][b][u]Hot Cycle 718 Player Signup[/u][/b][/font][/center]

[b]PC Name:[/b] 
[b]Age, Race & Gender:[/b] 
[b]Profession:[/b] 
[b]Purpose of Being in Rynmere:[/b] 
[b]Location, City or Village:[/b] 
[b]Likes to Thread About:[/b] 
[b]Anything off limits?:[/b] 
[b]Happy to have random mod intervention?:[/b]
[b]Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new):[/b]
[b]If you want to, link [u]one[/u] must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] [/style]
Original Code / Layout and signup info layout, courtesy Muse
word count: 320
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Danielle Tobelle
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hot Cycle 718 Player Signup
PC Name: Danielle Tobelle
Age, Race & Gender: 19 ( Soon to be 20! ), Mixed Blood - Human, Q'iora, Female
Profession: Sailor
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Mostly to stay with her brother, Narav
Location, City or Village: Andaris
Likes to Thread About: Drama, Sailing, Business stuff and things, Action - lots of it
Anything off limits?: Nope!
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Yes!
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Just bouncing around.
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: Nah, don't think so.
Additional Comments:
word count: 114
Kirei Qe'Azour
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Chef
Renown: 134
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

PC Name: Kirei
Age, Race & Gender: 20 (as of the 83rd of Ymiden), Mixed; Biqaj/human, female
Profession: Chef
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Resident
Location, City or Village: Andaris and her farm just outside the city
Likes to Thread About: Many different things.
Anything off limits?: Killing her off, and/or maiming her.
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Always!
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Nothing much. Mostly working at Elyari's Hope.
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: Nah.
Additional Comments: Looking forward to a great season!
word count: 120
Val Valencia
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Dancer
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Milestones

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Val(erie) Valencia
Age, Race & Gender: 23, Human, Female
Profession: Dancer
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Living, traveling, helping with the political issues in the city, avoiding familial issues
Location, City or Village: Traveling Rynmere (creep on my CS for actual city dates for the season)
Likes to Thread About: Everything
Anything off limits?: Nothing
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Sure, why not?
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Upping her dancing skill, being nosey about fires and riots, generally just learning the city.
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: None so far?
Additional Comments: New season! New internet! Ready to do much more character driven things this season now that I have a better feel for Vals character, poke me for threads :)
word count: 156
Hart
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 527
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

PC Name: Hart Qy'ihadi.
Age, Race & Gender: 26, mortalborn, male.
Profession: Might be switching soon? I might want to get him into cartography. But for now, uh, he's an artist and he does odd jobs.
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Family, but he's practically a resident now so. Maybe he should look into becoming an official citizen, whatever that entails.
Location, City or Village: All over. Mostly Andaris and Oakleigh/Eastern Settlement.
Likes to Thread About: Anything.
Anything off limits?: Not really.
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Sure.
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Tristan asked Hart to pretend to be the duke of Oakleigh, so that's likely happening this season.
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: N/A.
Additional Comments: Feel free to PM.
word count: 160
Doran Cooney
Approved Character
Profession: Performer
Renown: 40
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Doran Cooney (not The Doran, just Doran)
Age, Race & Gender: 25? 24? He's a human. He's a huMAN.
Profession: He's a flipper.
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: He lives here, but only until the 15th because he's running away.
Location, City or Village: Doran lives in Venora.
Likes to Thread About: I like threads.
Anything off limits?: Please kill Doran.
Happy to have random mod intervention?: I mean, it's fine cause moderators are busy with more important things and PCs.
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Doran was low-key accused of being a mage, but he was saved by a snappy Tunäwä. He was also accused of staring the riot in the meat market, but a dancer threw up and they sort of ran away and that was fine. Then he went to Oakleigh to tell his cousin their mutual cousin had died - like a long time ago - and met the infamous Alistair Venora. Doran likes Alistair; so he went to visit Alistair in Na'haer via portal - after some struggles and philosophical discussions about magic and the nature of it - where he learned he's one of three people Alistair is getting the romance on with. He was pretty fine with that. He came back to Venora to figure out what he wants to do, but he doesn't want to leave because it's where his cousin is buried. But he's gonna leave, because Doran has a plot now.
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: I don't want to.
Additional Comments: Hi, if you want to PM me, that's cool. If you submit any reviews, I'll probably read them. We don't have to thread; you can do whatever you like. Please kill Doran. Ok bye.
word count: 331
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Knight Captain of the Iron Hand
Renown: 341
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

PC Name: Yanahalqah
Age, Race & Gender: 24-25, Yludih, Female
Profession: Knight Steward of the Iron Hand
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Returning to duty after a couple seasons of, ehm, tending to a very sick father
Location, City or Village: Andaris, mostly
Likes to Thread About: Fun stuff
Anything off limits?: unfun stuff
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Usually, yes.
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): VENGEANCE
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: Too much work to go looking if I have one of those
Additional Comments: I do threads. I don't bite.

I'm unsure as to when Yana will arrive back in Ryn, but depending on a thread that has yet to be written, it either be in the first few day of Ymiden, or around day 35.
word count: 163
"Speaking" - Thinking - "Others speaking"
Velaine Krome
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 100
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Velaine Krome
Age, Race & Gender: 22, Human/Biqaj & Female
Profession: Noblewoman
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Lives Here
Location, City or Village: Krome, mostly
Likes to Thread About: Action, Romance, Drama, Magic stuff :P
Anything off limits?: Not really
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Yeap!
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Hmmm, haven't been active last season
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: Can't decide!
Additional Comments: I am here to catch up on all my plots XD
word count: 112
Jonathan
Approved Character
Profession: Blacksmith
Renown: 33
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Jonathan Beresford
Age, Race & Gender: 28 arcs old human male
Profession: Blacksmith with the intent of becoming a Knight. The Order of the Mantis may try to recruit him later as well?
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: He grew up here, left and travelled for a while, but he’s been back for a bit.
Location, City or Village: Warrick predominately, but his job allows him to be commissioned anywhere.
Likes to Thread About: Oh you know... fighting beasts and bandits, romancing a beautiful lady, anything that involves core skill development, and politics.
Anything off limits?: Not at all.
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Absolutely
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): n/a
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: Well I started off one of his story arcs by killing off his sick father... but I also have a flashback from when he intended on becoming a Squire.
Additional Comments: I put Jon on the backburner for a bit but I’ve been convinced and inspired to make more time for him.
word count: 205
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

PC Name: Alistair Venora
Age, Race & Gender: 29, Human Male
Profession: Doctor
Purpose of Being in Rynmere: Hopefully to get my foot back in the door.
Location, City or Village: Oakleigh, Venora
Likes to Thread About: Politics and magic
Anything off limits?: Not really.
Happy to have random mod intervention?: Sure!
Please summarize what your character has been up to in the past season (skip if new): Getting back on his feet after the Trial of the Roses, trying to figure out what to do with his life, honing his ideology.
If you want to, link one must-read thread involving your character that best captures what he/she is all about: /viewtopic.php?f=232&t=11590
Additional Comments: Hi. :oops:

Also, hey, that's Westcliff in the top post! Gnarly.
word count: 136
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rynmere OOC Archives”