Greetings & Salutations

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Levinia
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Doctor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Greetings & Salutations

Hi everyone, my name is Cindy, and although I just found this board today, it was so unique and original that I had to join pronto. I also love the fact that its just starting and I hope I can contribute to its longevity and its creativity. ^.^ Kudos to the creators of this wonderful world, the history, the races, it is all so amazing and I cannot wait to dig in.

● Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
I have RPied before, even RPied using templates like you use here, so I'm excited to stretch my graphic design muscle. I've mainly only RPied on boards and I've been RPing 10+ years. Writing is my passion and I tend to put a lot of heart into my characters and their story. I'm a sap!

● Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
I prefer to be called Cindy, it keeps me separate from my characters. I don't like being called by my character's name. Its a little pet peeve of mine, sorry. >.<

● What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc.
I've had so many, starting with my very first character a Jedi Knight named Anders, I've had a Fire Mage named Tony, a Slytherin pure blood named Xee and recently a Starfleet Doctor named Levinia Black, who's name I'm using for this account. I do not do video games, sorry, I've tried but I keep running into walls the controls are just so confusing to me, though I type over 60wpm. Go figure.

● Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
I love that I can get in during the starting phase and the story is unique and interesting. I think I will enjoy rping here, I've been searching for something juicy to sink my teeth in, that isn't your run of the mill vampire, werewolf, star trek, star wars or LOTR!

● Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
I'm good at sketching, I do some painting as well. I love reading, have a constant need to read something, even shampoo bottles and warnings and whatever my eyes fall upon. It's horrible I know.

● What is something unique about you?
Um..let's see, I've been trained as a public speaker since the age of 12 so I'm not afraid of talking before large crowds. Don't get me wrong, I still get nervous but I'm not fearful. I've spoken to student bodies, city councils, state senators and a Sub Secretary of Agriculture. Is that unique enough? ^.^

I hope I can flesh out my character with help of course, I'm still undecided as to what I want so I chose Human for the time being. I like the Avian race, but they're so mean. So I'm still reading up on them any pointers, help and comments would be greatly appreciated and valued!

~Cindy
word count: 554
Stÿr
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office

Greetings & Salutations

Well, it's always good to see another face on here Cindy. All I can say in regards to that is glad you're ready to go. If you need help you can just pm the moderator of where you're posting, or if one of us happens to be in the chat you/we can speak there. Don't be shy of asking us for help, we're all more than willing to give it.
word count: 76
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Greetings & Salutations

We three heads would also love to welcome you to Standing Trials. Let us know if you need any help or have any questions. Although we are also fairly new to the development team, we will either answer your question, or track down someone more qualified (but with less heads) to answer it for you.

Have fun choosing what new character! We are sure it will be awesome.
word count: 68
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Shards
Prophet of Old
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Greetings & Salutations

Hey Cindy! Your introduction was a really enjoyable read. I am certain you are going to fit right in here at Standing Trials :)
word count: 23
Kydrel
Approved Character
Race: Avriel
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Greetings & Salutations

I hear the Avriel race are the most delightful of people. Don't let the others fool you. But welcome to ST :D It's going to be a ton of fun! Glad you found this place and can join us! *flies away*
word count: 42
Legend

Common
Lorien
Levinia
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Greetings & Salutations

Thank you everyone, I'm still reading and reviewing and trying to make heads and tails of this world but its so fascinating that I'm already addicted. ^.^

And I don't know Kydrel, I read that your people kidnap and enslave humans >.< eeep!
word count: 44
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Greetings & Salutations

Hello and welcome, welcome!

I absolutely love the picture you chose for your PC! Definitely a favorite character of mine 8-) Also, thanks for providing a little information to us about who you are. I love reading stuff like this! Especially since I feel I know you a bit better now, hahah.

Anywho, my name is Jade/Nicole. You can call me either or, I'll respond to both. The staff is definitely excited to have you here, as am I! We love seeing new members join since it takes our minds away from developing (we're always doing that lol). As the others have said, if you need any help with anything, just PM one of us. There is a lot of information to look over so don't feel rushed to make a quick decision on things. We've developed this site in such a way that will provide you with a lot of options, so take your time with choosing!

It can be overwhelming to read through the material. If you get confused about anything, don't be afraid to ask questions, even if they seem silly. We'd rather give you the right information rather than have you assume things. I'm here to set you up for success as well as crazy, fun adventures for your PC!

That being said, it's a pleasure to have you on board here, Cindy! Can't wait to see what Levinia brings to the table!
word count: 246
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Kydrel
Approved Character
Race: Avriel
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Greetings & Salutations

Whaaaaaat. The Avriel, SLAVERS?! The atrocity! That's completely accurate not true! They prefer prancing through daisies and making flower crowns! I hear they are super arrogant personable as well, so that's a plus. Little teddy bears with wings. You'll love 'em.
word count: 44
Legend

Common
Lorien
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Greetings & Salutations

Riiiiight, Kydrel, and the Raskithecal are just the nicest bunch of people you'll ever meet, not a race of conquerors with intent to dominate the planet or anything.

Anyway, welcome to the site, Leviana! Feel free to let us know if you've any questions, comments, or concerns. We don't bite. :)
word count: 53
Levinia
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Greetings & Salutations

Thank you, Jade, I'm already crying out to you! I can see your complex brain gears in motion and I love it! I'll get the hang of it, this is my first day after all! ^.^

Kydrel, I am both terrified and fascinated. lol

And Baslisk, I was Slytherin for a long time, you don't fool me, bite first and ask questions later! I know the drill :P
word count: 69
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”