• PM To Join • Claws and Companionship (Tristan)

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.

Moderators: Basilisk, Plague, Pegasus

Ela Wolfsdotter
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: +55
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 am

"It's in a place called Sweetwine woods, not too far from Scalvoris Town. We can meet when the sun is highest in the sky, just outside the town. If you don't know what trial you'll be there, I'll just keep checking" she smiled, meaning every word of it. After how kind the man had been, she would happily travel to the town every trial to see if the man had arrived yet, until the day he did. It wasn't like the pup had anything else to be doing, aside from resting with her animals and hunting.
"Please, you shouldn't worry about food or drink. I can provide it, you're travelling all the way to Scalvoris" she insisted, though there was of course more to it. How did someone subtly tell a man that they ate people or raw animal flesh, and that blood was what they drank more often than anything else. Of course, she could eat other foods. But it would purely be for taste, nothing more than that - and she preferred blood anyway.

When Tristan spoke of getting a cave, Ela chuckled, but gave no more than that. If he wanted to get a cave in the hope it attracted animals, all the girl could do is pray that the animals would come. If this man deserved anything for his kindness, it was nice animals to be with and some claws to go alongside them. It wasn't much to ask for, after all. In exchange for changing someones experience of Rynmere from horrendous to amazing, it seemed like a fair exchange, Ela thought. Perhaps he was even deserving of some fangs.
"She does that a lot, it seems. Many people owe her a lot" she admitted. As much as she tried not to like any and all civilized folk, her experience of Faith was much like her one with Tristan. Fascinating, unique, and almost promising. While Ela hated most of society, these were two people that had shown her a different light. It wouldn't change her opinion, or her lifestyle. But if they ever needed anything, the wild Mortalborn would be there to help. They were, in her eyes, part of her pack now.

"Then it's a deal" Ela smiled, before her eyes caught glance of the sun and the time. If she was out much longer alone, Kura would worry. "I'm sorry, I should be going. But it has been a pleasure, to both of you. I look forward to your visit" she admitted, before bowing her head politely as she remembered to do from her preparation for Rynmere. With that, she made a quick walk away from the two, with one last wave as she did. Quietly, she rounded a small corner, heading down the street with a bright smile on her face.

"See you soon, Tristan Venora, Duke of Oakleigh..."
Pegasus
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:14 am

Tristan

Overview

I'm so sorry you had to wait for this review. I have to say that I really enjoyed this thread - I adore how you write Tristan and this thread was pure Tristan Venora at his best. I loved his way of dealing with Ela and somehow, these two very different people came together for a moment and it was fun and sweet!

XP: 15 (not for magic)

Renown: 5

Loot

None

Knowledge

Etiquette: Smiling
Etiquette: Shaking hands
Etiquette: Introducing yourself to a stranger
Etiquette: Inviting somebody into your home
Etiquette: Accepting an invitation
Politics: Clothing as a form of silent protest
Politics: What a Duke is and does
Socialization: A conversation with a savage
Disguise: Wearing an outfit that is out of character for you in order not to be recognized

Ela Wolfsdotter: Has claws
Ela Wolfsdotter: Lives in a cave
Ela Wolfsdotter: Invited me
Ela Wolfsdotter: Her sister is a politician from Scalvoris
Ela Wolfsdotter: Knows Faith

Ela

Overview

I love Ela - I think it's a shame you've retired her, to be honest. I had great fun reading this thread and I hope you revive the pc!

XP: 15 (not for magic)

Renown: 5

Loot

None

Knowledge

Etiquette: Smiling
Etiquette: Bowing politely
Intimidation: Keeping claws on show

Non-skill:
Tristan Venora: Wants claws
Tristan Venora: Will visit your cave

Return to “Andaris”