New Races

0th of Cylus 0

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Alpha
Approved Character
Race: Qi'ora
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

New Races

Hi! so when i was creating my character, i came across a couple soon-to-be-added races: the Wisps and the Hyludin. they look really interesting, and so i wanted to know: when will they be released, and can you give a hint on what they will do?
word count: 49
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

New Races

The Wisps are currently in development, release date for them is currently unknown. Hyludin are in the same boat, but we're working on some things that will have to happen before they get released. The Wisps are akin to ghosts in that they are departed spirits that have stayed behind on Idalos due to feeling that they left matters unfinished. More will be revealed about the Hyludin in due time. I know it's not much, but I hope that answers your questions. :)
word count: 84
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

New Races

Hey Alpha, just to elaborate on Basilisk's comment: if you check out the Vlog on the homepage, one of our staff Doyenne, explains some ideas about the Wisps and their creator Famula. Although this was filmed at a time of very early development of this race, it may shed a bit more light on them! She explains it very well and you can't help but feel excited!
word count: 69
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”