Helloooo!

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ari'Dail
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Helloooo!

Hi there folks!

My name is Pixie and I've been dragged (without much (any) resistance) here by Bronik's player from another site and have to say it all looks and reads fabulously.

I'm terrible with coding, and the forum lingo with shippers and whatnots, but I do really really love to write. It can be pretty addictive when you get a good thread going for your characters and I really enjoy being mean in plots with tangible things to work around - love it.

I've currently got up an application for a Sev'ryn Ari'Dail which is complete except for the fact I can't find a picture, aha.

Looking forward to writing with you all :)

Kind regards,

Pixie
word count: 123
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Helloooo!

Welcome, Pixie!

Very glad you've been dragged all this way to RP! We're just getting off the ground (as you can probably tell) so I think you might be our first Sev'ryn character! How awesome! I'll give you the same piece of advice I'm giving everyone right now - make sure to pick a city with a couple other players in it: like you say, it's most fun when there's engaging plot, but plot can only be so engaging if there's no one to RP with! Good bets are Etzos, Ne'haer, Viden and Rynmere :)
word count: 102
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Helloooo!

Hey there Pixie!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking a chance with us and I hope we don't disappoint ;). Like Whisper said, we're just getting off the ground, having finalized a lot of things that will, hopefully, launch us into the public eye of the roleplaying world. Some things might still be under development so if you can't find information about something, let one of the Prophets know. We're more than happy to help you!

As for coding, you don't have to worry about making your posts look pretty. There are a lot of people here who aren't skilled at coding and prefer to type "box-less". If you'd like some templates for your posts, don't be afraid to PM someone! Most of us are pretty crafty when it comes to setting others up with cool looking box codes.

Otherwise, I can't wait to plot and roleplay some craziness with you!
word count: 160
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Ari'Dail
Approved Character

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Helloooo!

Thank you both for the very warm welcome :)

Looking forward to getting writing, hooray!

I can just about put things in a [/post] thingy when needed but there is the limit. I apologies now if I manage to break any code along the way!
word count: 44
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Helloooo!

Hi Pixie, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your Sev'ryn character!
word count: 11
Bronik
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Renown: -30
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Helloooo!

Woohoo! Finally managed to drag you in. You're trapped now >> *swallows the key*
word count: 14
Kydrel
Approved Character
Race: Avriel
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Helloooo!

Woo! Recruitment! I wish I had friends who liked to write, they would never escape xD

Super excited to see ya joinin us. I hear the city Etzos is nice this time of year. If you like danger, banditry, murder, violence and thievery pretty birds, long walks through the woods and polite social threads then you'll probably want to get kidnapped check it out :D
word count: 65
Legend

Common
Lorien
Ari'Dail
Approved Character

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Helloooo!

Hahah, thanks for the warm welcome!!

Oh my goodness that city sounds...interesting and painful haha. I may well have to drift Ari down there at somepoint :D
word count: 27
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Helloooo!

Hello Ari! I'm Chimera and it looks like I will be running the city of the Sev'yrn. I don't know if that is where you will be playing, but welcome to the forum as well! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
word count: 44
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”